Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 656651 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2016, 03:45:07 PM »
shall NOT be singed.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2016, 04:14:26 PM »
shall NOT be singed.

You're gonna need to lol louder, I can hardly hear you over Donald lol'ing his balls off at you.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 30, 2016, 09:45:25 AM »
I realize this is minor, but how would the flag be disposed of if we can't burn it?

I was in the scouts and we "retired" our old and worn out American flags by burning them in an official ceremony. Would our whole scout troop have our citizenship revoked?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2016, 09:46:56 AM »
I realize this is minor, but how would the flag be disposed of if we can't burn it?

I was in the scouts and we "retired" our old and worn out American flags by burning them in an official ceremony. Would our whole scout troop have our citizenship revoked?

Trump's law might not be so bad after all.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2016, 09:47:45 AM »

That is the proper way to dispose the flag and proper way to lose your citizenship. Sure, why not
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 30, 2016, 10:01:11 AM »
We would be up to our ears in broken flags
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2016, 10:02:14 AM »
I think sending to flags to Mexico is probably part of the plan to make them great again also.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 30, 2016, 10:21:27 AM »
I think sending to flags to Mexico is probably part of the plan to make them great again also.

When we send flags to Mexico, we aren't sending our best.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 30, 2016, 11:40:54 AM »
For seven-figure contributions, Trump's richest supporters will get a slew of special perks during the inauguration weekend, including eight tickets to a “candlelight dinner” that will feature “special appearances” by Trump, his wife, Melania, Vice President-elect Mike Pence and his wife, Karen

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/29/for-1-million-and-up-inaugural-donors-will-get-candlelight-dinner-with-trump-and-other-access/

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 30, 2016, 11:42:36 AM »
Is it normal to solicit donations for an inauguration?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 30, 2016, 12:48:08 PM »
Really filling the swamp up to the brim.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2016, 01:10:20 PM »

When we send flags to Mexico, we aren't sending our best.

Mrs. Gooch that made me :lol: irl

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 30, 2016, 01:26:00 PM »
For seven-figure contributions, Trump's richest supporters will get a slew of special perks during the inauguration weekend, including eight tickets to a “candlelight dinner” that will feature “special appearances” by Trump, his wife, Melania, Vice President-elect Mike Pence and his wife, Karen

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/29/for-1-million-and-up-inaugural-donors-will-get-candlelight-dinner-with-trump-and-other-access/

I like that this picture kinda looks like Romney is dining on gold coins.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 30, 2016, 02:59:07 PM »
have a drink cupcake.  JFC

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 30, 2016, 05:19:29 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2016, 05:22:03 PM »
I heard on the radio last night that he'd literally have to be pardoned before he could go through confirmation  :lol:

(ftr I don't really mind that pick)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 30, 2016, 07:56:06 PM »
Isn't illegal to burn stuff/start things on fire in public places? I would think it is in most cities.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 30, 2016, 09:09:08 PM »
Isn't illegal to burn stuff/start things on fire in public places? I would think it is in most cities.

Maybe, depends on if you set other things on fire like a building or someone, but I also think you should lose your citizenship over that too

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 30, 2016, 09:10:57 PM »

Maybe, depends on if you set other things on fire like a building or someone, but I also think you should lose your citizenship over that too

Also we can lock up a lot of people doing candlelight vigils and those damn people at concerts with their lighters, and smokers, smokers should be disenfranchised ASAP

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 30, 2016, 09:12:38 PM »
I can't think of a single offense for which loss of citizenship is actually a thing. Treason? Sure, we'll put you to death, but we wouldn't dare revoke your citizenship.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 30, 2016, 09:20:21 PM »

Sec. 8-4. - Open burning.
(a)
Refuse burning. No person shall dispose of refuse by open burning, or cause, allow or permit open burning of refuse.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2016, 09:21:28 PM »
I can't think of a single offense for which loss of citizenship is actually a thing. Treason? Sure, we'll put you to death, but we wouldn't dare revoke your citizenship.

Actually they can just for that:

Becoming a naturalized citizen of another country after age 18. Because you were apparently a Guatemalan citizen by birth rather than naturalization, this wouldn’t apply to you. (And in any case, there’s that “intention” element of the statute; the very reason that many people can become dual citizens of the U.S. and another country.)

Joining the military of a foreign state. If you enter or serve in the armed forces of a foreign state and either those armed forces are engaged in hostilities against the U.S. or you serve as an officer (commissioned or non-commissioned), you may be found to have relinquished your U.S. citizenship.

Joining the government of a foreign state. If you accept, serve in, or perform the duties of any office, post, or employment under the government of a foreign state or one of its political subdivisions (after age 18), and you either acquire that state’s nationality or take a required oath, affirmation, or declaration of allegiance to it, you may be found to have relinquished your U.S. citizenship.

Performing some act to intentionally give up citizenship. For example, some people file a formal oath of renunciation. They may perhaps because they wish to live in another country, and that country does not permit dual citizenship. (Renunciation has also been in the news lately as some wealthy people have used it as a way to stop paying taxes they owe in the United States.)

Committing treason or other acts against the U.S. government. Not surprisingly, trying or conspiring to do things like overthrow, bear arms against, or make war on the United States can result in a finding that you have given up your U.S. citizenship.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2016, 09:32:03 PM »
My Yale Law graduating Supreme Court clerking tenured con law professor who coincidentally is liberal is a dumbass and I will never trust anything he says again  :curse:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2016, 09:45:25 PM »
My Yale Law graduating Supreme Court clerking tenured con law professor who coincidentally is liberal is a dumbass and I will never trust anything he says again  :curse:

It's all intent

INA § 349 states that a citizen, whether a U.S. citizen by birth or naturalization, shall lose his nationality by voluntarily performing certain acts with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality. The fact of intention is critical; it is not the mere performance of the actions mentioned in § 349.

Which then leads into the list I had above:

Seven types of conduct are currently listed in the INA as expatriate. The potentially expatriating acts are: (1) applying for and obtaining naturalization in a foreign country, provided the person is at least 18 years old; (2) making an oath of allegiance to a foreign country, provided the person is at least 18 years old; (3) serving in the military of a foreign country as a commissioned or noncommissioned officer or when the foreign state is engaged in hostilities against the United States; (4) serving in a foreign government position that requires an oath of allegiance to or the nationality of that foreign country, provided the person is at least 18 years old; (5) making a formal renunciation of U.S. citizenship to a consular officer outside of the United States; (6) making a formal renunciation of citizenship while in the United States and during time that the United States is involved in a war; and (7) conviction for treason or attempting by force to overthrow the U.S. government, including conspiracy convictions.

So yes, they can take it from you, but you got to initiate the action, which would be said offense you listed (treason)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2016, 07:21:17 PM »