Author Topic: ESPN Remains an Oblivious Contributor to Trump's Success  (Read 693 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
ESPN Remains an Oblivious Contributor to Trump's Success
« on: November 12, 2016, 10:17:36 PM »

A silent, oblivious supporter of why Donald Trump is the President of the United States.

Top Headline on the ESPN.com site this morning was Popovich's comments about Trump and how he's disgusted and "sick to his stomach" that Trump won.

All those conspiracy theories that Trump was a Hillary plant....  Member those?  I'm starting to wonder if ESPN, CNN, and the like aren't, in fact, Trump plants.  I mean it is almost like they want Trump's reign to never end.

I simply cannot believe that these sophisticated, highly intelligent people are incapable of figuring out that hyper-partisan articles like the one parroted about Popovich aren't exactly what got Trump elected in the first place.  Right?

For months, MONTHS, the media has de-legitimized everything about the Trump campaign and the people who have vigorously supported him. 

"Fed up with middle-class jobs packing up and leaving the country?  Sounds like something only a racist would feel, racist."

"Mad that your insurance premiums are 75% higher than what they were pre-Obamacare?  I think it's much more likely that you're just a ******* racist!"

"Think we need to protect American lives at home, or abroad?  You sick ****!  Eat a giant dick, racist!"

They don't get it.  And so, they're feeding it.  It's an incredible phenomenon.  The people who want everyone on planet earth to believe that they are the smartest people in the room--are completely oblivious to the fact that they are dumber than the people they are so desperately and unsuccessfully attempting to manipulate. 

The intolerant Left is shriveling up and dying before our very eyes.  It is a sight to behold.  What a time to be alive.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Re: ESPN Remains an Oblivious Contributor to Trump's Success
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 10:24:54 PM »
 :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 11:13:10 PM »
Ever notice that the only response from the Left, ESPN, the media, and the fools who parrot their talking points is always the same?

Rather than engage an issue by presenting an alternative plan, that is perhaps less bigoted and racist but just as effective at accomplishing whatever goal the plan needs to accomplish, they feel they can end the discussion simply by throwing out the tried-and-true claim of ignorance and racism?  It's awesome.

Take the Syrian refugee crisis and immigration from predominantly Muslim countries.  This is a tough issue.  Trump's plan on this wasn't a great one.  It wasn't well thought out, it certainly wasn't well articulated.  It was packaged, perhaps accurately, as "Ban all Muslims."

It should be a pretty simple task for a seasoned politician like Hillary to deconstruct the "Ban Muslims" immigration plan, offer a palatable alternative, and then re-emphasize that the "Ban Muslims" plan is racist.  But Hillary and the Left could never do it!   Incredible.  What was Hillary's alternative plan on this issue?  Serious question.  What was it?  I don't doubt that if you scour the depths of her campaign website, there would be a bullet point outlining her position on this issue.  But did she ever campaign on it?  Did it ever come up in any of the debates?  I watched every single debate, and I'll tell you exactly how it came up.  Their plan was, as articulated, verbatim, by Tim Kaine in the VP Debate "If they're dangerous, we don't let them in."  That was the plan that they campaigned on.  "If they're dangerous, we don't let them in."  That's not an immigration plan you fuggin dildo.  Are they just going to check the "Yes, I'm Dangerous" box on the immigration form?   

I truly believe that Hillary never campaigned on actual, less-RACIST alternative plans on tough issues because she never wanted to cede the moral highground.  They wanted so badly to simply dismiss Trump's plan as facially racist, that in their minds, they could not risk offering an alternative that could potentially also be accused of being racially insensitive.  All Hillary had to do, instead of "Ban Muslims" was say that we are suspending the Syrian refugee program briefly.  12 months, 18 months, whatever.  I think a lot of people who voted for Trump because of this issue could have supported such a position, had Hillary offered it.  Hell say something more specific than "If they're dangerous, we don't let them in."  But she never did!  She couldn't afford to!

She thought, just like ESPN thinks, and just like Popovich thinks, that all you have to do is scream racism.  Scream bigotry.  They keep doing it, even after the most surprising political campaign result in US History told them that no one is buying their ****!

There are a lot of tough issues out there.  The economy.  Immigration.  National security.  Hillary ran from every single one, and the Left continues to do so.  People want ACTUAL proposals.  And Tuesday's result proved unequivocally that if you can't offer a solution, John Q. Public will take the hit on being labeled a RACIST to vote for someone who is willing to stick his neck out enough to offer a solution.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 09:58:42 AM »
There's no doubt the media's credibility, power of persuasion and overall relevance has reached an all time low. I doubt they did that on purpose.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 10:01:00 AM »
#overtlyangrycutandpastelib

Sad