Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 227185 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Liberals Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #575 on: June 04, 2017, 07:29:55 PM »
Awesome

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #577 on: June 04, 2017, 08:10:08 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

FSD posted the same tweet in two different threads

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 04, 2017, 09:59:16 PM »
Is climate change driving conflict around the world?

This is just a fascinating level of dumbassery, from some of the biggest dumbasses on the planet.

Amazing.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 04, 2017, 10:23:09 PM »
Caroline O. brings the "facts"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 04, 2017, 10:42:04 PM »
Caroline O. brings the "facts"

ISIS was pissed when they found out those Monsanto GMO Corn Seeds wouldn't grow in the desert. 

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 05, 2017, 11:47:57 AM »

This is just a fascinating level of dumbassery, from some of the biggest dumbasses on the planet.

Amazing.

It might be a bit of a reach, but I think the concept is that if crops begin to fail or other sources of income in certain countries are eradicated by a change in climate it will cause a destabilization leading to conflict. I am not sure there is incredible evidence that is currently, or about to happen. . .but I don't think it is too far of a leap to believe that if it did occur conflict could follow.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 05, 2017, 12:33:49 PM »
I'm certainly grumpier when its hot out so its worth considering

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 05, 2017, 12:46:08 PM »
Me too, being hot suxors
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 12, 2017, 11:20:17 PM »

Amazing.

It might be a bit of a reach, but I think the concept is that if crops begin to fail or other sources of income in certain countries are eradicated by a change in climate it will cause a destabilization leading to conflict. I am not sure there is incredible evidence that is currently, or about to happen. . .but I don't think it is too far of a leap to believe that if it did occur conflict could follow.
Actually there are already places where this is happening.  Ethiopia is about to run out of food aid because of a sever drought.  Sudan is a crappy place and seeing a lot of their arable land turn to desert.  There are a lot of other examples, but these have been in the news a bit more.  But I'm sure the CIA and DOD listing it as a source of conflict are just deep state agents trying to tear down Trumpers.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ITT We Post Stories of Liberals Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #587 on: June 13, 2017, 07:11:21 AM »

Amazing.

Actually there are already places where this is happening.  Ethiopia is about to run out of food aid because of a sever drought.  Sudan is a crappy place and seeing a lot of their arable land turn to desert.  There are a lot of other examples, but these have been in the news a bit more.  But I'm sure the CIA and DOD listing it as a source of conflict are just deep state agents trying to tear down Trumpers.

Hey whackadoo, once again you play fast and loose.  Let's take Ethiopia.  The Ethiopian drought is described as the, "worst drought in decades".   Translation:  This is not the first time Ethiopia has had droughts this severe.  There are numerous records of severe protracted droughts in the region going back decades/centuries.  Ever hear of El Niño?   

80% of the population lives from harvest to harvest in a country that even though they've experienced numerous famines over the decades still has wholly inadequate food storage infrastructure.   Not to mention their still extremely poor agriculture and land use practices which allows erosion of vital topsoil in both dry and wet periods. 

You suck at your own agenda.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 07:16:48 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 13, 2017, 08:40:19 AM »

Amazing.

Hey whackadoo, once again you play fast and loose.  Let's take Ethiopia.  The Ethiopian drought is described as the, "worst drought in decades".   Translation:  This is not the first time Ethiopia has had droughts this severe.  There are numerous records of severe protracted droughts in the region going back decades/centuries.  Ever hear of El Niño?   

80% of the population lives from harvest to harvest in a country that even though they've experienced numerous famines over the decades still has wholly inadequate food storage infrastructure.   Not to mention their still extremely poor agriculture and land use practices which allows erosion of vital topsoil in both dry and wet periods. 

You suck at your own agenda.

Yeah because deepening, worsening drought cycles, longer, stronger el ninos (the strongest ever recorded) are in no way related to climate change.

https://www.oxfam.org/sites/www.oxfam.org/files/file_attachments/mb-climate-crisis-east-africa-drought-270417-en.pdf
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/16/drought-high-temperatures-el-nino-36m-people-africa-hunger

Educate yourself you stupid eff.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 13, 2017, 10:19:13 AM »
I for one am utterly shocked that an overpopulated 3rd world country finds it difficult to a grow sufficient crops in a desert wasteland.  Clearly climate change is to blame for centuries of civil war, caliphate and religious genocide.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 13, 2017, 10:21:27 AM »
Libtards are actually buying this "climate change causes terrorism" bullshit?  :lol:

How rough ridin' ignorant can a group of people be?  :ROFL:

Like, set 4 hours of your aside and watch Lawrence of Arabia or something. Drinking from the hose of libtard is bad for your brain.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 13, 2017, 10:39:17 AM »
Look at edn flail away.  Good luck to the people of Ethiopia as whackadoos like edn are going to "solve" their problems by "fixing" climate change. 

Not agricultural methods, land management, food distribution and political apartheid. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 13, 2017, 12:31:40 PM »
Moby.  Moby has lost his mind.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 13, 2017, 10:08:49 PM »
Look at edn flail away.  Good luck to the people of Ethiopia as whackadoos like edn are going to "solve" their problems by "fixing" climate change. 

Not agricultural methods, land management, food distribution and political apartheid.
Way to get after "big drought and famine relief" dax.  Gotta expose them.  They're just altering the distended bellies for those lucrative government grants.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 14, 2017, 07:28:44 AM »
Don't tread on my 2nd amendment right!

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 14, 2017, 07:41:43 AM »
Too bad he couldn't have done anything to prevent this

http://thedailybeast.thisisyourreponguns.com/#Pane=overview&Vote=no

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 14, 2017, 07:45:13 AM »
First Gabby, now Scalise...... man that sucks
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 14, 2017, 07:49:20 AM »

Way to get after "big drought and famine relief" dax.  Gotta expose them.  They're just altering the distended bellies for those lucrative government grants.

Yep. Resolving severe agriculture methodology deficits, food supply logistical issues, improving food storage systems and rectifying political apartheid.  Is NOT the way to end famine. 

The best way to end famine in EDN whackadoo world is to spend trillions to "fix" the most complex natural system on our planet. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 14, 2017, 07:52:11 AM »
Too bad he couldn't have done anything to prevent this

http://thedailybeast.thisisyourreponguns.com/#Pane=overview&Vote=no

One thing for sure.  Psychos bent on killing lots of people always adhere to gun laws. 

Never stop politicizing everything Libs.