Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 226641 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Liberals Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2016, 03:20:14 PM »
Merry Christmas

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2016, 06:30:38 PM »
That's terrible

And terribly embarrassing. This is a special kind of crazy I've never seen before. Would this have happened to Chelsea if the roles were reversed? Maaaaaybe, I kind of doubt it, but let's not kid ourselves - the Clinton fam flies private.

You are completely clueless how much the collective right hates the clintons. I guarantee worse has happened to Chelsea
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2016, 06:37:39 PM »
I love hypothetical what if butthurt

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2016, 06:44:19 PM »
What if after 6pm fsd saw Chelsea Clinton?

The Big Train

« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2016, 06:52:24 PM »
I don't think fsd can remember anything after 6pm, let alone see anything

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2016, 07:32:44 PM »
That's terrible

And terribly embarrassing. This is a special kind of crazy I've never seen before. Would this have happened to Chelsea if the roles were reversed? Maaaaaybe, I kind of doubt it, but let's not kid ourselves - the Clinton fam flies private.

You are completely clueless how much the collective right hates the clintons. I guarantee worse has happened to Chelsea

It's possible. Can you name one? I did a brief search but only came up with protestors saying bad things about Bill and Hillary at Chelsea's campaign events. Didn't find anything approaching what happened to Ivanka, minding her own business with her kids.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2016, 07:51:20 PM »
the jetblue part is pretty wtfloly

they were going to Hawaii! I mean, WTF?!?!?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2016, 07:52:55 PM »
seriously though why is ivanka flying coach

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2016, 07:56:01 PM »
seriously though why is ivanka flying coach

It's probably symbolic, just like the Don only taking a $1 salary. I like it.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2016, 08:47:39 AM »
it just would never occur to me to fly jetblue anywhere

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2016, 09:10:44 AM »
Well that makes sense considering where they fly.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2016, 09:19:10 AM »
Well that makes sense considering where they fly.

:sdeek:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2016, 10:25:27 AM »
The "collective right" (whatever the eff that is) hasn't had anything resembling the meltdown the intolerant left is having over Trump, in over 30 years of the Clinton's being on the national scene. 

In fact once Bill realized he pretty much had to sign on with the contract with America he was pretty popular, actually. 

Hillary only blew it once the fact that she and Bill were selling out the US at every turn and her Antoinette stylings of appearing above the law were fully exposed. 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2016, 12:32:13 PM »
My mom loves jet blue fwiw. Also don't they have all first class type planes now too? I'm blanking on the name but seemed pretty cool

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2016, 01:04:55 PM »
That's terrible

As they should
:adios:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2016, 02:30:26 PM »
I think I like Ivanka a lot.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2016, 02:41:00 PM »
yes.  she seems to be one of the few positive influences on donald j trump

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2016, 06:16:29 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/23/donald-trump-voters-revenge-giving-holidays-christmas-gifts-donations

When John Tereska’s Trump-voting family members open their gifts from him on Christmas Day, they will get a shock.

Inside pretty boxes they’ll find notes thanking them for making donations to organizations like Planned Parenthood and the Sierra Club that support causes expected to come under attack from the new administration.

“With my oldest brother, who I know voted for Trump, I’m going right for the jugular. I’m donating to the Democratic National Committee on his behalf,” Tereska said.

Tereska, an avid Hillary Clinton supporter, is so mad at the relatives who voted for Donald Trump in November that he’s giving money to progressive not-for-profit organizations in their names, in lieu of Christmas presents this year.

“It’s revenge giving,” he added, with relish.

Many devastated Democrats have decided the best way to make a point to their loved ones with polar political views this holiday season is to put their money where they wish their relatives’ mouth were.

Ken Urban, a playwright who teaches part time at Princeton University and voted Democratic, has made donations to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) on behalf of his parents as their Christmas gift.

“My father was the Republican mayor of my small home town in New Jersey and spent his career in the navy reserve. My mother told me she would never vote for Hillary Clinton because they have a friend who works for the CIA who said she was ‘difficult’. And there are aunts and uncles and cousins in my family who voted for Trump,” said Urban.

He is ruing the fact that he and his boyfriend agreed, before the election, to attend a big family Christmas gathering for the first time in 20 years.

But the SPLC donations on behalf of his parents will take the sting out of it.

“I thought I could make a point and in the process be generous to a human rights cause that is only going to become more important now,” said Urban.

The article continues. These people are sick. Nothing says Christmas like being an bad person to relatives.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2016, 06:24:55 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/23/donald-trump-voters-revenge-giving-holidays-christmas-gifts-donations

When John Tereska’s Trump-voting family members open their gifts from him on Christmas Day, they will get a shock.

Inside pretty boxes they’ll find notes thanking them for making donations to organizations like Planned Parenthood and the Sierra Club that support causes expected to come under attack from the new administration.

“With my oldest brother, who I know voted for Trump, I’m going right for the jugular. I’m donating to the Democratic National Committee on his behalf,” Tereska said.

Tereska, an avid Hillary Clinton supporter, is so mad at the relatives who voted for Donald Trump in November that he’s giving money to progressive not-for-profit organizations in their names, in lieu of Christmas presents this year.

“It’s revenge giving,” he added, with relish.

Many devastated Democrats have decided the best way to make a point to their loved ones with polar political views this holiday season is to put their money where they wish their relatives’ mouth were.

Ken Urban, a playwright who teaches part time at Princeton University and voted Democratic, has made donations to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) on behalf of his parents as their Christmas gift.

“My father was the Republican mayor of my small home town in New Jersey and spent his career in the navy reserve. My mother told me she would never vote for Hillary Clinton because they have a friend who works for the CIA who said she was ‘difficult’. And there are aunts and uncles and cousins in my family who voted for Trump,” said Urban.

He is ruing the fact that he and his boyfriend agreed, before the election, to attend a big family Christmas gathering for the first time in 20 years.

But the SPLC donations on behalf of his parents will take the sting out of it.

“I thought I could make a point and in the process be generous to a human rights cause that is only going to become more important now,” said Urban.

The article continues. These people are sick. Nothing says Christmas like being an bad person to relatives.
Everyone should give money to charity instead of Christmas presents for adults!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2016, 06:30:13 PM »
The DNC is not a charity rusty

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2016, 06:46:50 PM »
The DNC is not a charity rusty
This is true!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2016, 07:02:01 PM »
Point of etiquette - when making a donation to charity in someone's name as a gift, it should be a charity they support. Otherwise you're just being a dick. Like this guy...

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2016, 07:42:45 PM »
I fully support this

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2016, 08:02:17 PM »
Merry Christmas, Uncle Charlie! I hate that you're pro-life so my present to you is a donation to planned parenthood to help kill some babies! I sure showed what an bad person you are!