Author Topic: Hey Snyder......  (Read 1973 times)

Offline zackole1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Hey Snyder......
« on: November 05, 2016, 06:07:02 PM »
...how about adding a 17th goal...."win a ducking football game!"

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Snyder......
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 07:50:23 PM »
Actually just follow the ones we have.

Like "eliminate mistakes"... maybe learn from what we did to lose close games to WVU this year and TCU last year.

Or "don't accept losing", "no self limitations", and "expect to win"... all things we seemed to not follow when we punt on 4th and short with the game on the line.

That's what's frustrating.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 11:54:23 PM »
The team wasted a great showing by our fans :curse:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 09:23:19 AM »
The facemask penalty on 3rd and goal from the 25 was actually the most infuriating part of the game. That or Jones running out of bound 32 yards before the end zone for no known rough ridin' reason.  Take that away and add in mccrane and we win
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 09:31:32 AM »
The facemask penalty on 3rd and goal from the 25 was actually the most infuriating part of the game. That or Jones running out of bound 32 yards before the end zone for no known rough ridin' reason.  Take that away and add in mccrane and we win
Wow that sounds like a tough choice

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 12:32:19 PM »
The way Bill acted at the beginning of that press conference was the most sad I've ever seen him be. You could tell he knew that him/the coaching staff was much more to blame in this loss than the players. Not going for it on 4th and short late in the 4th quarter was one of the most infuriated calls and definitely showed we were playing to not lose. Just ugh.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 12:46:55 PM »
The way Bill acted at the beginning of that press conference was the most sad I've ever seen him be. You could tell he knew that him/the coaching staff was much more to blame in this loss than the players. Not going for it on 4th and short late in the 4th quarter was one of the most infuriated calls and definitely showed we were playing to not lose. Just ugh.
I was personally more upset by the inability to adjust to simple vertical passing routes multiple times but I still agree that the loss is all on coaching/preparation.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 01:24:26 PM »
Cooler heads prevail, the announcers said about the decision to punt. So rough ridin' cool, they are brain dead.

Bill got in the Hall of Fame winning games like that. Sadly, he's become what he used to feast on.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 01:36:44 PM »
Bill got in the Hall of Fame winning games like that. Sadly, he's become what he used to feast on.

Dead on

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 03:05:14 PM »
I was personally more upset by the inability to adjust to simple vertical passing routes multiple times but I still agree that the loss is all on coaching/preparation.

Yeah that was pretty annoying obviously too. I honestly can't remember though the last time we caused the other team to turn the ball over 3-0, and we get a defensive TD, and still lose. As EMAWzifried said, we used to win games like that, now we don't.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla