Author Topic: Which stall do you use?  (Read 2959 times)

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
Which stall do you use?
« on: May 08, 2010, 06:36:36 PM »
So you walk into a bathroom and you're about to take a crap, which stall do you go for?

I use to always pick the one by the wall, because I figure you have more privacy there, but then I figured if everybody thinks the way I do there's gonna be a lot more crap germs on that toilet/stall, so now I've started going for the one in the middle.

Any people with scientific germ research please let me know the facts, TIA.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I'm purple down

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Which stall do you use?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 06:45:56 PM »
So you walk into a bathroom and you're about to take a crap, which stall do you go for?

I use to always pick the one by the wall, because I figure you have more privacy there, but then I figured if everybody thinks the way I do there's gonna be a lot more crap germs on that toilet/stall, so now I've started going for the one in the middle.

Any people with scientific germ research please let me know the facts, TIA.

HC stall all the way

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 06:52:43 PM »
Never the handicap stall because the HC stall in our office it has that raised toilet seat and if i'm not paying attention during a particularly engaging crap i'll start pissing and it will go everywhere.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 09:12:15 PM »
It's not about choosing a stall as much as it is about eliminating them.

No toilet paper? Eliminate.
Lock doesn't work? Eliminate.
crap or piss on seat? Eliminate.

If there is a tie between two equally terrible stalls, choose the one with a newspaper in it.

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 09:18:54 PM »

If there is a tie between two equally terrible stalls, choose the one with a newspaper in it.

I'm not a reader in public stalls, I get in and get out asap. I NEVER touch newspapers that are sitting in stalls, I mean that guy could have been scratching his twig and berries while he read that paper  :barf:
I'm purple down

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 09:32:50 PM »
I'm talking about a newspaper that is still partially intact (i.e., untouched).

Most people only read a section.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 09:46:25 PM »
I go to the farthest from the door to poop in shame.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 10:02:36 PM »
I used to always get really nervous when I poop in the HC stall, because I just know, KNOW, that one of these days, some guy with a tongue growing out of his face (or whatever HC people have going on) will be waiting for me and be like "Really bad person?"

Then, at a football game 2 years ago, it happened.  Felt terrible.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 12:49:31 AM »
I always choose the stall in nearest to the urinals.  I am also the guy who chooses to deliberatly use the urinal right beside someone else when the the next one over is readily available.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 10:37:23 AM »

Pretty much this.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 10:46:55 AM »
Always choose the farthest stall because of the shame I feel when pooping.  The germ thing bothers me immensely too but I usually put several layers of tp on the toilet seat.  Does this work? :dunno:  Not sure but my bottom thanks me.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 10:56:41 AM »
I dont poop.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2010, 11:12:54 AM »
I drive home. (shitbreak)
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2010, 12:11:37 PM »
Love choosing the HC stall.  Hate when the off-center toliet causes you to sit directly in the middle of the crack between the door and the partition and the opportunity for eye contact w/ those outside the stall exists.  :flush: (<--Me hiding)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 12:25:14 PM »
I also like to walk up to the urinal, drop my pants and undies, "little kid style," and piss with my pants and undies around my ankles. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 01:42:58 PM »
I figured out the janitors schedule and use the handicap stall as soon as they clean it for me. Best of both worlds.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 02:10:41 PM »
I also like to walk up to the urinal, drop my pants and undies, "little kid style," and piss with my pants and undies around my ankles. 

I saw a black guy doing this in an airport bahtroom right in the middle of a long row of urinals.  I was shocked, I was all "wow, this guy must be a pervert," but it turned out to be teenager with autism or some crap like that. 

stunz

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 05:40:22 PM »
i don't lock, and when someone opens the door and jumps back, i act like they're the perve

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 07:14:19 PM »
Saw a dude today ramp up for a stall visit by taking off his shirt out in the sinks area of the bathroom.  Underneath his shrit were suspenders direct on his skin holding his pants up.  He saved that disassembly for inside the stall.

He went into the non-HC, closest to the pissers, but that was the only one available.

He had James Brown mug shot hair.

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 07:37:54 PM »
what 'stall' do I use?

Trick question.

Answer: None. If you can't make it to your home or 'friendly' territory (i.e. grandma's house, an address where you used to live...), it doesn't really need to happen. :nono:

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 08:17:26 PM »
what 'stall' do I use?

Trick question.

Answer: None. If you can't make it to your home or 'friendly' territory (i.e. grandma's house, an address where you used to live...), it doesn't really need to happen. :nono:

use to always have this strategy in elementary school and high school, but when I hit college I went crazy and I've never looked back  :pbj:  (still don't use most of gas stations bathrooms except to pee, I just can't stoop to that level)
I'm purple down

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 08:45:15 PM »
what 'stall' do I use?

Trick question.

use to always have this strategy in elementary school and high school, but when I hit college I went crazy and I've never looked back  :pbj:  (still don't use most of gas stations bathrooms except to pee, I just can't stoop to that level)

I literally never crapped in school til high school.  I think a couple of times in elementary school I snuck out the gate at recess and ran across the street to my house.  It was closer than the school building was.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 08:46:02 PM »
Anyone ever put clear jell-o in a toilet?

Or saran wrapped one?

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2010, 09:36:05 PM »
Wouldn't you rather do it at work or school so that you can use free TP and don't have to stink up your own bathroom and hallway?  The way I look at it, the fewer shits that occur at my home, the better.  Plus, you know, there is also the wear and tear on the toilet to consider.  Don't want to have to replace them any more often than I already have to and all.  Some of us can be pretty rough on a toilet by sluging it all the time.  What's fun is to slug it at work, and leave it so that the next person can't tell by the appearance that it is slugged, and then when they flush, it overflows on them and they have to clean it up!  Oh god, that is hilarious. 

:lol:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 10:56:54 PM »
Definitely agree with the free toilet paper. Once I started living on my own, I went crazy in terms of cutting back on living expenses. Pooping on campus or at work was my first way to save money.