Author Topic: WatchESPN replays  (Read 1141 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
WatchESPN replays
« on: October 10, 2016, 01:56:59 PM »
Hello all you sexy bitches,

I am in the process of moving, and will be out of my house on Friday.  I will not have cable at new joint so I can't record it.  I can't watch it live at a bar because I have things I must do at game time that I can't rearrange.

But I could,  in theory, have my cable (Uverse)  canceled on Sunday leaving me one extra week with access to WatchESPN on my phone if they have replays available basically the evening the game was played.

Anyone know if they do this?  I've never watched a replay on the app before.  So don't know if when they come available or if they have them at all.

Anyone know?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: WatchESPN replays
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 01:59:02 PM »
Watch espn has replays. I don't know how far back they go. I watched Saturday's game yesterday

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 02:10:15 PM »
I have not tried to access a replay the day of, but I'm almost certain it would be available shortly after the game ends. They really don't do much to edit the games after they air.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 02:19:41 PM »
You can cancel your cable still and just use my or another person's login info for watchESPN

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 03:14:01 PM »
You can cancel your cable still and just use my or another person's login info for watchESPN
I'd appreciate that! I found a FAQ on ESPN that says replay availability is between immediately after the game to 2:30 am that night.  So with it being an early game,  it's probably available by the time I'll be free to watch. Wanna pm me your login password? I'll owe you bigtime*.

*not really worth a whole lot, but I still will do what I can
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 05:23:36 PM »
I'd appreciate that! I found a FAQ on ESPN that says replay availability is between immediately after the game to 2:30 am that night.  So with it being an early game,  it's probably available by the time I'll be free to watch. Wanna pm me your login password? I'll owe you bigtime*.

*not really worth a whole lot, but I still will do what I can

Check your PMs

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 07:53:47 AM »
i know i could watch the replays without being asked to login, so i don't think you should have an issue.

One thing i noticed, was that the video kept jumping to the end and skipping over large parts of the game, and i'd have to rewind.  Anyone else get this?