Author Topic: It is time to let natural human selection and culling to take place  (Read 427 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The would solve many of our problems.  Let zika kill people.  Let people in the inner city and hickerville kill each other.  We have too many people on this planet.  Hillary wants the Adorables to live, and poor to vote.  Why give healthcare to everyone?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: It is time to let natural human selection and culling to take place
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 09:06:41 AM »
Reno is now an anarchist?   :surprised:

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 10:53:28 AM »
I wish he believed in Jesus, reno needs to be saved

by jesus

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 08:54:02 PM »
Since the fifties and the advent of mass vaccination to eliminate diseases, humanists believe science and social engineering can eliminate pestilence, end poverty, and bring peace.  Folks the wheels are coming off.  Disease is becoming resistant to antibiotics.  People are getting poorer as populations increase.  We have Naziallahlamist who want to smite western civilization from the earth.  Humanists and thier false hopes and failed promise of nirvana has many delusioned.  It is time to turn to God for answers.  I like history, and reading about the early 1900s people knew how precious life is, and they leaned on God in the time of trouble.  man can't solve it all.  Maybe zika or something else will drive us to our knees and to the cross.