Author Topic: Brock Turner, Stanford's rapist is a huge...  (Read 859 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Brock Turner, Stanford's rapist is a huge...
« on: September 06, 2016, 11:04:04 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
Re: Brock Turner, Stanford's rapist is a huge...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 11:22:07 AM »
welp

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 11:25:19 AM »
Raper recognize raper
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 11:33:57 AM »
While he's obviously a huge POS human being, it's really weird to me that people get so pissed at him for why he had a short sentence and him getting out for good behavior. IMO the ire of the injustice of it all should be drawn more at the judge and legal system than him necessarily or the punishment dealt to him. Like, what do you expect him to do? When he's released expect to go "eh, I'm actually a terrible person so let me stay longer"? Sure, hate him for being a rapist, but don't blame him for his sentence.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 11:36:14 AM »
He could have not raped, then I wouldn't care about him in the least
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 12:00:10 PM »
What is with some of these photo captions?

Wait till I get you home

Shamed rapist Brock Turner walked out dressed smartly in penny loafers, dress shirt and carrying a blazer under his arm.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 01:43:00 PM »
Looks like he buys his clothes (and haircut) from the topeka d.v.a.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 02:20:43 PM »
While he's obviously a huge POS human being, it's really weird to me that people get so pissed at him for why he had a short sentence and him getting out for good behavior. IMO the ire of the injustice of it all should be drawn more at the judge and legal system than him necessarily or the punishment dealt to him. Like, what do you expect him to do? When he's released expect to go "eh, I'm actually a terrible person so let me stay longer"? Sure, hate him for being a rapist, but don't blame him for his sentence.

People should be mad at his dad though for what he said about his stupid bad person son getting "20 minutes of action" that shouldn't ruin his life.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 04:35:41 PM »

People should be mad at his dad though for what he said about his stupid bad person son getting "20 minutes of action" that shouldn't ruin his life.

That's fair and understandable, doesn't change my point but a duly noted addendum.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2016, 12:08:16 AM »

That's fair and understandable, doesn't change my point but a duly noted addendum.

He shown no remorse, he didn't make a statement at the sentencing hearing, instead he submitted this. He's a remorseless piece of crap, warning this isn't graphic but it will make you sick because this guy is scum.

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2016/06/10/brock-turners-statement-in-trial-and-at-his-sentencing-hearing/