Author Topic: Hillary says I need to feel guilty fo being white.  (Read 3967 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hillary says I need to feel guilty fo being white.
« on: August 14, 2016, 01:05:54 PM »
PfFffffffffffffttt!!! Spitooey.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary says I need to feel guilty fo being white.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 04:31:37 PM »
Yesterday there was a race riot Milwaukee.  A black leader said there.would be more because of poverty, joblessness, and lack of opportunity.  Liberals are the ones that should feel guilty because of failed policies that keep them in poverty whirlpool.  Hillary proposes continuing to do the same old and hope this time we get better resultn  I think this is called insanity.  So she turns to subterfuge to shift the true blame on people who are white.  May be it time to try conservatism.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 07:29:35 AM »
I feel guilty for you being white

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:43:01 AM »

Are we 100% sure reno is white?

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 09:43:49 AM »
I gave up guilt for Lent a few years ago, and once Easter was over I never went back to feeling guilty about anything.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 10:49:22 AM »
I gave up guilt for Lent a few years ago, and once Easter was over I never went back to feeling guilty about anything.

Like the plot of Office Space, but with Lent instead of hypnosis and guilt instead of giving a dang.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 04:45:22 AM »
Now that whiteshamist is in vogue with a new leader, Drudge is reporting the State University of New York is offering "stop white people" training.  I thought we wanted to be a color blind society where you are judged by the content of your mind and heart, and not by the color of your skin.  It seems racism is practiced stealthily by self righteous elite who do one thing and say another - a PC bigot like Hillary.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 09:01:28 AM »
color blind society :ROFL:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 09:02:58 AM »
There will always be something to envy and/or hate about our neighbor. Equality is a farse.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 11:59:14 AM »
There will always be something to envy and/or hate about our neighbor. Equality is a farse.

I see it more as a misnomer. A lot of the people pushing for "equality" actually want to have their time of getting better treatment than everyone else. They wan't to see what that's like. But that wouldn't be equality.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 12:06:11 PM »

I see it more as a misnomer. A lot of the people pushing for "equality" actually want to have their time of getting better treatment than everyone else. They wan't to see what that's like. But that wouldn't be equality.

God damn homos want special treatment!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 12:14:33 PM »

I wasn't referring to the LGBTQ community with my comment, but special treatment seems to be the name of the game for the supporters of the left.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 12:14:57 PM »
She's obviously misplaced the source of her guilt.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 12:15:33 PM »
Perhaps another symptom of her dementia.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2016, 12:26:49 PM »

I wasn't referring to the LGBTQ community with my comment, but special treatment seems to be the name of the game for the supporters of the left.

I'd love to hear examples of this special treatment

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 02:41:10 PM »

Of all the stupid things you've said, this might be, no it is, the dumbest. Give me one example of a minority group actively seeking better treatment than everyone else and I'll leave this blog forever. Don't give me an example of some fringe group or a random extremist either.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 03:21:56 PM »
Still waiting on examples of "those people"  wanting special treatment  :impatient:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 03:35:07 PM »
Yard Dog,

You need to apologize for your white privilege.

Sincerely,
Affirmative action

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2016, 03:48:18 PM »
I wouldn't say that any one minority group feels this way. That doesn't mean it isn't a bit of clever messaging being used by the left to hide the reality that inequality will always exist. When one of your goals is to be a country that strives for innovation and growth, there is no workable solution where everyone is equal.

Instead of equality perhaps the term should be "fair opportunity." If you have thoughts like "Everyone should get equal quality education!" because you think that is the source of minority disadvantage, I would ask what federal decree could guarantee that? If anything this is where the outspoken celebrities like Colin Kaepernick should be using their wealth to fund existing programs to turn these disadvantaged communities around. The source for progress with "fair opportunity" works best coming from the local community that understands the local difficulties. The best way for local charities/non-profits to help is for the federal government to get out of their way.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2016, 03:52:04 PM »
So do "minorities" on the "left" want "their time" with better treatment or do they just want equal opportunity? You're very confusing with your message

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2016, 03:56:28 PM »
So do "minorities" on the "left" want "their time" with better treatment or do they just want equal opportunity? You're very confusing with your message

It is my understanding that minorities in general want "fair opportunity." Whether they are Democrats, Republicans, or third party.

It is also my understanding that minorities who want "equality" actually want an opportunity to be richer than everyone else because they were successful. They want the opportunity to drive a nicer car and live in a nicer house and go on fun vacations etc. because they excelled in their career. Which in and of itself means they would prefer special treatment to equality. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 04:00:51 PM »
As I expected, your comprehension of the word "equality" is lacking.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 04:11:50 PM »

It is my understanding that minorities in general want "fair opportunity." Whether they are Democrats, Republicans, or third party.

It is also my understanding that minorities who want "equality" actually want an opportunity to be richer than everyone else because they were successful. They want the opportunity to drive a nicer car and live in a nicer house and go on fun vacations etc. because they excelled in their career. Which in and of itself means they would prefer special treatment to equality.

God, shut up. Ugh. This doesn't make any rough ridin' sense at all. I want equality and I'm certain I'm "richer" than most white people. I have all of that crap you're talking about and I still don't have equality.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2016, 04:32:52 PM »

God, shut up. Ugh. This doesn't make any rough ridin' sense at all. I want equality and I'm certain I'm "richer" than most white people. I have all of that crap you're talking about and I still don't have equality.

Money is just one example. I used the education example because that seems to be what most people point to when they refer to "systematic racism." If we are talking solutions education and "wealth management" are the only things that the federal government can have an effect on.

When you see equality in your own life, is it how you are perceived? Is it how you are treated by everyone? There will always be inequality in how people are treated. This is human nature. Do you think that the current actions of minority leaders (and the tricky left) are helping or hurting that perception nationwide?

I get most annoyed with people like Kaepernick who have a platform to make a statement and actually support community programs for change, but instead just spout off headlines and drivel.  What a waste. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 04:49:28 PM »
First of all, you have no idea what Kaepernick is doing with his money or time; you have no idea what he supports and what he doesn't so maybe shove the fake outrage in your back pocket.

I'm not willing to accept that there will always be inequality and that's just how it is, nor should you. The viewpoint you expressed in that second paragraph is the textbook definition of white privilege. I'm not willing to accept that I am less likely to get equal medical treatment if I get sick or injured, I'm not willing to accept that my daughters are four times more likely than their classmates to get kicked out of school, I'm not willing to accept that it would be harder for me to rent property than someone with less money and melanin than I, I'm not willing to accept that if my wife and I die in a car wreck on the way to Kansas City tomorrow that my daughters are twice as likely to stay in the foster care system and get separated. Should I go on? Its easy for you to brush this stuff off because it isn't your reality, its mine, I can't just forget about it.