Author Topic: Who gives a pile of chocolate covered horse crap.  (Read 411 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Who gives a pile of chocolate covered horse crap.
« on: August 12, 2016, 08:24:27 PM »
Why is it anybody's business what Trump's taxes look like. If Hillary is stupid enough to release her taxes, that is fine.   Democrats have tried this ploy on McCain and Romney and made them squirm.  Made Romney out to be a mean rich guy.  Trump is rich.  Now Hillary explain why 4 more years Obamacrap on steriods will improve things.  Refute things.are not bad you old ripper.  Explain.why people paid the Clintons millions for speaking!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Who gives a pile of chocolate covered horse crap.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 08:26:41 PM »
I'm legitimately curious because I don't think he has very much money (relative obv). I'd like to see a trade of Clinton's medical records for Trump's tax records.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 08:57:28 PM »
Health record should be required to be released.  This is a job interview for the biggest job.  We should have the right to know.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 08:58:48 PM »
yeah, all of it should be

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 11:28:13 PM »
Guys I respectfully disagree.  We are fixated on the celebrity factor thar we don't choose a president on their political beliefs.  Some of our best presidents had health or fiscal problems.  8 years ago we the hip urbane pretty boy, and got years of decline and moral decay.   I don't care if Hillary or.WUD have warts.in their ass.  I wish the press would report meat instead of regurgitating the mean hate drivel fed to them by Hillary's henchmen.