Author Topic: "Presidential" Election  (Read 2779 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: "Presidential" Election
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2016, 04:25:43 PM »
i'm sure they both would have felt great if fewer total people rejected them.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2016, 05:35:15 PM »
the eff is gary

Probably would be a waste of time to concern yourself. I doubt he even get's in on the Presidential Debates.

Not with that attitude  :shakesfist:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2016, 06:08:20 PM »
the eff is gary

Probably would be a waste of time to concern yourself. I doubt he even get's in on the Presidential Debates.

he's already over the threshold without even trying so far.  i think it will happen
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2016, 06:41:29 PM »
the eff is gary

he's already over the threshold without even trying so far.  i think it will happen

I haven't seen him at 15% yet.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2016, 07:50:25 PM »
i thought it was 10 or 11.  maybe that's just the election funds.

i still think he can get to 15 percent though, if that's what is required.  lots of people are not satisfied with the 2 choices.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2016, 08:38:14 PM »
It's beyond comprehension how anyone could be satisfied with either candidate.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2016, 08:50:15 AM »

I'm not satisfied with either candidate. But I know it's going to be one or the other so I'm making a choice. I don't sit out elections and I don't vote for people who can't possibly win - I vote for the less terrible of the two choices. In this case it's Trump.

Trump is an obnoxious fool with a startling ignorance of the issues and the Constitution, but I'll take that over Clinton who can't plead ignorance as an excuse. Trump also seems to genuinely believe in American Exceptionalism, which is a step in the right direction.

Trump could very well end up being as corrupt or worse than Clinton if he wins, but at least there's a chance he won't be. With Clinton we know exactly what we're getting. She's worse than Nixon. You might vote for her anyway because she aligns with your liberal views, but you really can't deny that she would easily be the most corrupt politician to ever ascend to the White House.

I've said this before and it continues to be re-affirmed - under Barack Obama's tenure we have descended into lawless banana republic territory. We've seen this time and again with executive actions that ignore the laws, Supreme Court rulings that ignore the written words of laws to achieve the desired result, and now the FBI laying out the case for Clinton's felonies and then abruptly declaring that they won't recommend prosecution. The social fabric of law and order is being torn to shreds. This felon cannot be awarded the presidency. It's probably already too late to reverse course, but when the ship's going down I'm going to at least try to tread water - not grab for the anchor.

If you're a liberal, I hope you vote for Johnson. If you value the rule of law and giving priority to American interests, I hope you'll hold your nose and vote for Trump. He's the best choice an increasingly stupid electorate has given us.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 11:46:45 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2016, 08:51:37 AM »

I don't vote for people who can't possibly win

Trump can't possibly win.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2016, 09:13:10 AM »
FWIW, I don't understand how anyone could have voted for b.o. in 2012. He was not only clearly incompetent, but also dead set on taking the country down a horrible vindictive and hateful road.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2016, 10:22:27 AM »

I'm not satisfied with either candidate. But I know it's going to be one or the other so I'm making a choice. I don't sit out elections and I don't vote for people who can't possibly win - I vote for the less terrible of the two choices. In this case it's Trump.

Trump is an obnoxious fool with a startling ignorance of the issues and the Constitution, but I'll take that over Clinton who can't plead ignorance as an excuse. Trump also seems to genuinely believe in American Exceptionalism, which is a step in the right direction.

Trump could very well end up being as corrupt or worse than Clinton if he wins, but at least there's a chance he won't be. With Clinton we know exactly what we're getting. She's worse than Nixon. You might vote for her anyway because she aligns with your liberal views, but you really can't deny that she would easily be the most corrupt politician to ever ascend to the White House.

I've said this before and it continues to be re-affirmed - under Barack Obama's tenure we have descended into lawless banana republic territory. We've seen this time and again with executive actions that ignore the laws, Supreme Court rulings that ignore the written words of laws to achieve the desired result, and now the FBI laying out the case for Clinton's felonies and then abruptly declaring that they won't recommend prosecution. The social fabric of law and order is being torn to shreds. It's probably already too late to reverse course, but when the ship's going down I'm going to at least try to tread water - not grab for the anchor.

If you're a liberal, I hope you vote for Johnson. If you value the rule of law and giving priority to American interests, I hope you'll hold your nose and vote for Trump. He's the best choice an increasingly stupid electorate has given us.

Trump supporters smdh

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2016, 11:35:56 AM »
I'm with her

@pmshead

Offline halfEmpty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2016, 12:08:23 PM »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2016, 12:15:10 PM »
FWIW, I don't understand how anyone could have voted for b.o. in 2012. He was not only clearly incompetent, but also dead set on taking the country down a horrible vindictive and hateful road.

There are 47 percent... who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.

Mittens was more competent?  :lol:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2016, 12:17:05 PM »
Ksuw gets all worked up and writes a book about how rule of law is dead because the fbi decides not to recommend indictment, but doesn't give a flying eff that police are running wild on the american public.

Trump supporters, smdh

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2016, 12:32:47 PM »

There are 47 percent... who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.

Mittens was more competent?  :lol:

Obama, July 13: There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

:ROFL:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2016, 12:34:40 PM »
Ksuw gets all worked up and writes a book about how rule of law is dead because the fbi decides not to recommend indictment, but doesn't give a flying eff that police are running wild on the american public.

Trump supporters, smdh

If all you intend to be is a worthless troll, do better at it.