Author Topic: Orlando shooting. Sad.  (Read 55544 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: Orlando shooting. Sad.
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2016, 01:19:51 PM »
That dude was sought out 2 times by the FBI and we never did anything about it. Because ppl are scared to press real issues. This is embarrassing.

What should we have done about it?

Put him on a list banning him from gun purchases?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2016, 01:22:26 PM »
That dude was sought out 2 times by the FBI and we never did anything about it. Because ppl are scared to press real issues. This is embarrassing.

Maybe after we repeal the second amendment.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2016, 01:25:59 PM »
This country as a whole is the most 'lax it's been on common day subjects than it's ever been. It's been good for some matters. If you can't see that, then you're rough ridin' blind.

Speaking of tap outs, can we get back to the shift from "most laxest immigration policy" to "most laxest on common day subjects live ever" for a moment?

I am still fascinated and perplexed as to what this means and which matters it's been good for.

Why is this even worth pursuing?  It's not entertaining or educational.  It's disruptive to the thread and boring.

Fair enough.  After learning that history was totes his jam I was hoping for a measure of historical analysis and enlightenment.  If you are suggesting that neither are possible I would probably have to agree.
You really shouldn't take yourself so seriously. It's depressing how much you care about what another individual thinks.  :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2016, 01:31:55 PM »
Jesus, reading through some of LN's posts and it looks like he has a long history of obsession, starting with beems and any other phogger that talks back to him.  :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2016, 01:47:08 PM »
This country as a whole is the most 'lax it's been on common day subjects than it's ever been. It's been good for some matters. If you can't see that, then you're rough ridin' blind.

Speaking of tap outs, can we get back to the shift from "most laxest immigration policy" to "most laxest on common day subjects live ever" for a moment?

I am still fascinated and perplexed as to what this means and which matters it's been good for.

Why is this even worth pursuing?  It's not entertaining or educational.  It's disruptive to the thread and boring.

I think you have it backwards
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2016, 01:50:31 PM »
The liberal lefts defense of this dune coon is just sickening

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2016, 01:51:48 PM »
Liberals love terrorists!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2016, 01:53:39 PM »
sd, drop the hammer

Royals aren't gonna win 'em all

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2016, 01:55:40 PM »
Liberals love terrorists!
Spread the word to everyone you know! #SaveALife

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 13, 2016, 01:56:20 PM »

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 13, 2016, 01:56:37 PM »
lib, you posted multiple times after that post so I did it for you

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2016, 01:56:55 PM »
@mikec2w

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2016, 01:59:40 PM »
lib, you posted multiple times after that post so I did it for you

Vigilance is a group task

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2016, 02:36:59 PM »
I've never been held at gun point by a white person, but guess what? I have by a black person. It kinda made me a little bit racist. I've never seen a guy get his jaw broke in by a white person at martini corner, but guess what, I saw a bunch of black men do it to a white person there. Guess what, two guys in my wedding are black, am I a super racist? No, but yeah, I have weird thoughts from time to time if i'm safe in alley at night.

in 2015, there were ~350 mass shootings in this country. so far this year, there have been 133. only 3 of those (Chattanooga, San Bernadino and now Orlando) have been linked to radical islam. So while radical islam is a problem, it's a very, very, very tiny part of a major epidemic.

There are over 100 million gun owners in this country and 99.9%+ of them have managed to own guns without "mass shooting" people.

Also, lol at libtards redifining "mass shooting" to rope in regular homicides (largely drug related) with these unmotivated random acts of violence. Do you really need to inflate the numbers to air your gestapo pov? So disingenous.

I looked at sample of 50 mass shootings from beginning of 2016. Of perpetrators that could be determined:

34 Black (BLACKLIVESMATTER)
7 Hispanic
4 White (2 family killings)
2 Samoan
1 Asian (family killing)

Doesn't make you racist wacky.

Most the shootings were in bad areas/gang involvement. In terms of random mass nonghetto public shooting or violence (which is very rare), crazies and Muslims dominate. There's almost no chance to get shot if you're smart where you go, and don't have crazy family members.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2016, 02:46:24 PM »
in 2015, there were ~350 mass shootings in this country. so far this year, there have been 133. only 3 of those (Chattanooga, San Bernadino and now Orlando) have been linked to radical islam. So while radical islam is a problem, it's a very, very, very tiny part of a major epidemic.

There are over 100 million gun owners in this country and 99.9%+ of them have managed to own guns without "mass shooting" people.

Also, lol at libtards redifining "mass shooting" to rope in regular homicides (largely drug related) with these unmotivated random acts of violence. Do you really need to inflate the numbers to air your gestapo pov? So disingenous.

In the numbers I gave, "mass shooting" refers to an incident with 4 or more victims and doesn't count gang-related activity.

You do realize that your "you can't treat a whole group of people a certain way just because a small percentage of them do something bad" argument also applies to equally to muslims, right?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2016, 02:52:05 PM »
Interesting, because in this link there's 135 shootings exactly and it definitely includes gang violence. http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most do hate gay people.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2016, 03:00:26 PM »
Why is gang violence excluded?  Are the victims of gang violence not people too?  :sdeek:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #268 on: June 13, 2016, 03:41:38 PM »

In the numbers I gave, "mass shooting" refers to an incident with 4 or more victims and doesn't count gang-related activity.

You do realize that your "you can't treat a whole group of people a certain way just because a small percentage of them do something bad" argument also applies to equally to muslims, right?

1. You don't find that definition of "mass shooting" to be deliberately disingenuous in the context of an unmotivated mass execution of people? Really, you are a-OK with using a definition tailored to match the leftist rhetoric? Which, I suppose, is what WC08 has identified as a problem with B.O. and the leftists. The going out of the way to marginalize and apologize for radical Islam (extreme minority), and compare it as no different than christian religions (overwhelming majority). Which is extreme bullshit.

2. Why would Muslims be treated differently? Don't you know your 1st amendment?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 13, 2016, 05:07:27 PM »
I've never been held at gun point by a white person, but guess what? I have by a black person. It kinda made me a little bit racist. I've never seen a guy get his jaw broke in by a white person at martini corner, but guess what, I saw a bunch of black men do it to a white person there. Guess what, two guys in my wedding are black, am I a super racist? No, but yeah, I have weird thoughts from time to time if i'm safe in alley at night.

I looked at sample of 50 mass shootings from beginning of 2016. Of perpetrators that could be determined:

34 Black (BLACKLIVESMATTER)
7 Hispanic
4 White (2 family killings)
2 Samoan
1 Asian (family killing)

Doesn't make you racist wacky.

Most the shootings were in bad areas/gang involvement. In terms of random mass nonghetto public shooting or violence (which is very rare), crazies and Muslims dominate. There's almost no chance to get shot if you're smart where you go, and don't have crazy family members.

So that would not include gay bars during Pride, I assume? The gays got what's coming to them. Cool, dude.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 13, 2016, 05:17:09 PM »
Classify that under very rare.

But maybe not so rare with more gay-hating Muslims being imported!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 13, 2016, 06:08:37 PM »
I didn't find out about this until late last night. Really sad.