Author Topic: Office of Inspector General, US State Dept harpoons Hillary. Death march begins  (Read 3760 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just released yesterday a OIG report that reports MG server was hacked and not reported to.state.  head IT guy told concerned staffers legal guys approved system; they did not. IT guy pleads the 5th. So do Mills and Huma.  Medta is.trying to blame State bureaucrats for letting her get away with this.  Who the hell is the boss?  If you don't find and read this or a report of this you aint American.  You should have your wallies blown off with concealed handgun owned by a god fearin nongay abortion hatin banker.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Did we really need another thread?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
renocat says it better than the rest of the pit'ers so I approve the new thread

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
OIG appointed by Kerry.  Important.
Report not done by hacks in Congress.
OIG is the equivalent to a DA investigator.
Report said she did not want her records subject to FOIA.
Media is trying to spin this by saying she broke some department rules.
The report said she had no approval from anyone to.set up the system. 
Staff brought this up this up to head IT guy and were told to shut up and not to mention this again.
This why a separate thread is needed.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
edn hates bad news about Hillary.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Rudy Giuliani said on Fox News O'Reilly that MG setting up a private server constitutes the breaking of 2 laws. She is a crimnal.  Plus a staffer said she is dumber than me.  She didnt use a password on her computer or email.  I do.this.  Hillary and her bitchbabes refused to talk to the IG.  Why?  This was just a.stupid mistake, right?   New York Times is reaming MG good.  When the liberals turn on her, it is swirly city.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hilliary's defense against the OIG report; "It was allowed".   Dog fart!  The report said is was not allowed, and she would have been tile if she had asked.  She didn't ask because she did not want her emails subjected to the Freedom of Information Act.  I guess I am too momma grit honest for this sack of horse manure she is trying to feed us.  My momma raised her snotnozers to obey the letter of the law and not to wiilfully disregard it.  MG can't argue ignorance.  Staffers told her and her minions what they were doing was wrong.  Did they say oh crap and correct their mistake? No, they told the staffers to shut up and not ever mention thjs again.  All staffers connected to the wonton violation of the law did not cooperate with the IG.  I haven't even touched on how this affected national security -- American Nuclear fries.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Media is spinning this as if she broke some rules, and besides Trump has done worse.  Shameful, but.expected from.the.same.media who have a butt bong connected to Obama's blowhole some.they can inhale the gasses emanating from him.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The.Clinton spin has.started.  Women should.not be held to the same standards of honesty - CBS news.  On Fox it was reported.a.clinton aid is saying OIG is a political hack out to get her, mqij inspector is a man.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
OIG appointed by Kerry.  Important.
Report not done by hacks in Congress.
OIG is the equivalent to a DA investigator.
Report said she did not want her records subject to FOIA.
Media is trying to spin this by saying she broke some department rules.
The report said she had no approval from anyone to.set up the system. 
Staff brought this up this up to head IT guy and were told to shut up and not to mention this again.
This why a separate thread is needed.

:nono: this post wasn't worth breaking character for

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I think Reno is the guy who sums this up best.  Speaks for all

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yes, clearly hating a pointless witch hunt that is purely for partisan reasons means I'm a hillary supporter.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes, nothing says no need to investigate like unsecured servers both physically and virtually being used by the Secretary of State.   

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
How can anyone look at this as pointless.  Sec of State is, like, top 3 of political positions whose email I wouldn't want ppl to be able to easily hack for security reasons.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Probably shouldn't say anything important over email
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
yes, clearly hating a pointless witch huntthat is purely for partisan reasons means I'm a hillary supporter.

Classic Clinton supporter bullshit
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes, nothing says no need to investigate like unsecured servers both physically and virtually being used by the Secretary of State.
okay so how many congressional investigations do we need spending millions of dollars finding next to nothing (aside from low level policy issues)?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yes, clearly hating a pointless witch huntthat is purely for partisan reasons means I'm a hillary supporter.

Classic Clinton supporter bullshit
Actually I wouldn't mind if she got the Petraeus deal and rode off into the sunset doing speaking tours.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL policy issues?  Only a partisan Whack-A-Doodle thinks that, thus EDN.   It's against a myriad of Federal Laws to conduckt Federal business over a not Federally operated IT system.   Everyone with a clue (thus, not EDN) knows she was hacked, and probably hacked by just about every intelligence entity and bad guy with an Internet connection.   

I guess if you're trying to launder money and sell access through your fake foundation, running a private email server does make sense.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It is a witch hunt but I'm glad it's coming to light regardless of motive.  It has been an issue in the past and I have to think it will make future members of government comply with the laws more strictly. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
There should be much more strict legislation enacted that clearly, and in no uncertain terms, squashes this crap.  It has to be all about avoiding FOIA and that should infuriate anyone who wants transparent govt. 

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL policy issues?  Only a partisan Whack-A-Doodle thinks that, thus EDN.   It's against a myriad of Federal Laws to conduckt Federal business over a not Federally operated IT system.   Everyone with a clue (thus, not EDN) knows she was hacked, and probably hacked by just about every intelligence entity and bad guy with an Internet connection.   

I guess if you're trying to launder money and sell access through your fake foundation, running a private email server does make sense.

LOL sorry you've been told that.  Get off foxnews for a bit.  There is a reason why this has been going on for years and has been of no result.  The best hope is that the FBI is digging up dirt on the Clinton Foundation for tax/fundraising issues.  But still, LOL at your entire perspective.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fox News?  Lol, classic coming from whackadoodle who only regurgitates the DNC new release, whatever the editors of Daily Kos or Salon tell him to think. 

It's been going on for years because they are dealing with people who are purposely foot dragging and trying to slow roll this long enough in hopes it just goes away.

This is classic Clinton, obfuscate, redirect and slow roll in hopes of dragging it on forever.   

Figures whackadoodle is an unclosted Clintonite.

In this day an age any server that resides in an environment of almost no real online security is going to get hacked.   
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 08:18:52 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fox News?  Lol, classic coming from whackadoodle who only regurgitates the DNC new release, whatever the editors of Daily Kos or Salon tell him to think. 

It's been going on for years because they are dealing with people who are purposely foot dragging and trying to slow roll this long enough in hopes it just goes away.

This is classic Clinton, obfuscate, redirect and slow roll in hopes of dragging it on forever.   

Figures whackadoodle is an unclosted Clintonite.

In this day an age any server that resides in an environment of almost no real online security is going to get hacked.   

Many paragraphs.  Such rage.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
But seriously though.  No one is finding what you want to find. Her game is too strong.  We've gone from Benghazi, to email, to now maybe clinton foundation.  Nothing.  She is dominating the eff out of your mind.  Most here don't like here but love what she is doing to people like you.