Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 248525 times)

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #400 on: June 30, 2010, 09:29:25 PM »
Quote from:  chubbycat2000
What's next for Jason, Fitz?

A lifetime of living 1000ft from schools/playgrounds

Can't restrict where he can live, in Kansas. Unfortunately.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 30, 2010, 11:07:49 PM »
DCCat87

Almost on scholarship
Post #250
MyFanPage
Add Buddy   
Re: Did Lemmy's on Ft Riley Blvd close?   Reply
Besides all the other comments I also must mention that it cost my son his job. It is a shame that this business was basically forced out of business.

Posted on 6/30 10:29 PM | IP: Logged

It is a shame that the business was basically forced out of business.  It's like society forcibly had sex with the business until it was out of business.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 30, 2010, 11:14:12 PM »
lol
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 01, 2010, 06:17:48 AM »
DCCat87

Almost on scholarship
Post #250
MyFanPage
Add Buddy   
Re: Did Lemmy's on Ft Riley Blvd close?   Reply
Besides all the other comments I also must mention that it cost my son his job. It is a shame that this business was basically forced out of business.

Posted on 6/30 10:29 PM | IP: Logged

It is a shame that the business was basically forced out of business.  It's like society forcibly had sex with the business until it was out of business.
Lol

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 01, 2010, 08:45:23 AM »
Quote from:  chiesfan42
Re: Did Lemmy's on Ft Riley Blvd close? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the article from the Collegian when he was denied his liquor license. From the article:

The commissioners decided that former K-State football player Lembright does not meet every requirement to qualify for a CMD license. In addition to meeting the objective qualifications to obtain a CMD license, a citizen must be deemed “of good character and reputation in the community which he or she resides.”

Lembright was convicted of sexual battery against a 21-year-old female in Manhattan. His 10-year sex offender registration began in 2007. He was sentenced to 12 months in prison and 25 hours of community service, which he served.

When completing his CMD license application, Lembright informed the city of his status on the sex offender registration list.

“I let everyone I hire ? especially females ? know I am on the [sex offender registration] list,” Lembright said. “I’m not trying to hide anything. I can’t change the past, but I am putting forth my best efforts to run an honest and family-friendly business.”

Before the commissioners voted, Lembright said he has raised over $1,000 for schools in Manhattan, given leftover food from Lemmy’s Pizzeria to a homeless shelter and held fundraisers for the K-State marching band.

However, commissioner Jayme Morris-Hardeman said, “It is difficult for me to find anyone on this list of good character.”

The other commissioners said they agree with Morris-Hardeman.

Quote from:  TNewman41 (sex offender and 3 time DUI getter apologist who doesn't see what the bid deal is)
Good luck commissioner Jayme Morris-Hardeman on getting re-elected. You know if you get caught urintating in public a few times you get put on that list.  Does that make you a bad person? Does giving food to the homeless, sponsering events for the community and giving money to schools? How much money did you, Jayme, give to the schools? Your $50 a year to put your kid through?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: July 01, 2010, 09:54:36 AM »
Quote from:  chiesfan42
Re: Did Lemmy's on Ft Riley Blvd close? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the article from the Collegian when he was denied his liquor license. From the article:

The commissioners decided that former K-State football player Lembright does not meet every requirement to qualify for a CMD license. In addition to meeting the objective qualifications to obtain a CMD license, a citizen must be deemed “of good character and reputation in the community which he or she resides.”

Lembright was convicted of sexual battery against a 21-year-old female in Manhattan. His 10-year sex offender registration began in 2007. He was sentenced to 12 months in prison and 25 hours of community service, which he served.

When completing his CMD license application, Lembright informed the city of his status on the sex offender registration list.

“I let everyone I hire ? especially females ? know I am on the [sex offender registration] list,” Lembright said. “I’m not trying to hide anything. I can’t change the past, but I am putting forth my best efforts to run an honest and family-friendly business.”

Before the commissioners voted, Lembright said he has raised over $1,000 for schools in Manhattan, given leftover food from Lemmy’s Pizzeria to a homeless shelter and held fundraisers for the K-State marching band.

However, commissioner Jayme Morris-Hardeman said, “It is difficult for me to find anyone on this list of good character.”

The other commissioners said they agree with Morris-Hardeman.

Quote from:  TNewman41 (sex offender and 3 time DUI getter apologist who doesn't see what the bid deal is)
Good luck commissioner Jayme Morris-Hardeman on getting re-elected. You know if you get caught urintating in public a few times you get put on that list.  Does that make you a bad person? Does giving food to the homeless, sponsering events for the community and giving money to schools? How much money did you, Jayme, give to the schools? Your $50 a year to put your kid through?

Absolutely mindblowing.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 01, 2010, 10:39:17 AM »

Absolutely mindblowing.

Indeed.  It’s a bizarre, alternate universe FITZ has created over there.

The thing I’ve always been fascinated by is the group think.  He’s got a great Jim Jones sort of thing going.  An amazing sociological study, if nothing else.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 01, 2010, 01:23:54 PM »
TNewman41, its easy to get off the public urination thing.  Tell them its Urimysotisis Poisioning

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 01, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »
This is neither here nor there, but who gets several public urination tickets?  Didn't you learn your lesson after the first one?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 01, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »
This is neither here nor there, but who gets several public urination tickets?  Didn't you learn your lesson after the first one?

Mods, merge with piss alley thread?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Arkansas creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #410 on: July 01, 2010, 10:45:32 PM »
levi_wolters

My cell # is one digit different than hospital. Just got a call: “Yes, I need to schedule a mammogram with you.” Scheduled her for 3 p.m.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Arkansas creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #411 on: July 02, 2010, 08:36:34 AM »
levi_wolters

My cell # is one digit different than hospital. Just got a call: “Yes, I need to schedule a mammogram with you.” Scheduled her for 3 p.m.

haha, my cell phone is one digit difference (swap a 7 for a 1) from about nine different city of hutchinson departments.  I get everything from gazebo rental requests to people complaining about water leaks.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 02, 2010, 08:44:22 AM »
levi_wolters

haha, my cell phone is one digit difference (swap a 7 for a 1) from about nine different city of hutchinson departments.  I get everything from gazebo rental requests to people complaining about water leaks.

You should tell any girl who calls that you'll "fill her leak" and have her come over.

JFC, Fitz and Levi are creepy.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 03, 2010, 12:15:30 PM »
Run! amuff!   :ohno:

LifeofFitz @amuff Becky and I should take you and a friend to dinner/lunch sometime since as Kevin's daughter I'd do anything for ya.
5 days ago in reply to amuff
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 03, 2010, 12:28:02 PM »
Run! amuff!   :ohno:

LifeofFitz @amuff Becky and I should take you and a friend to dinner/lunch sometime since as Kevin's daughter I'd do anything for ya.
5 days ago in reply to amuff

:runaway:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 03, 2010, 11:55:35 PM »

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 04, 2010, 02:35:36 AM »

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

This face is every Tubby's waitresses' nightmare.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 04, 2010, 01:38:48 PM »

You kind of have to look for a while to recognize that is indeed a bowling shirt.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 04, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »

Absolutely mindblowing.

Indeed.  It’s a bizarre, alternate universe FITZ has created over there.

The thing I’ve always been fascinated by is the group think.  He’s got a great Jim Jones sort of thing going.  An amazing sociological study, if nothing else.

ZOMG! That really brings a whole new meaning to drinking the purple kool aide.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 05, 2010, 09:11:59 AM »

You kind of have to look for a while to recognize that is indeed a bowling shirt.

But deep down you knew it would be.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: July 06, 2010, 02:40:08 PM »
LifeofFitz

GoPowercat.com is seeking a new hostess of the GPC Sports Minute. Any female K-State student interested in this PT job, DM @LifeofFitz.

Wow.  Just wow.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 06, 2010, 07:46:59 PM »
LifeofFitz

GoPowercat.com is seeking a new hostess of the GPC Sports Minute. Any female K-State student interested in this PT job, DM @LifeofFitz.

Wow.  Just wow.

SEND PICS!!11!!1!

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 06, 2010, 09:02:24 PM »
"Screen test" time!

LifeofFitz @loxler Yep. We're going to screen test new folks over the next couple of weeks.
about 6 hours ago in reply to loxler

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 06, 2010, 09:07:28 PM »
JFC, what a rough ridin' perv.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #424 on: July 06, 2010, 09:17:29 PM »
HATERZ