Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 246914 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2010, 08:42:37 PM »

bump

i'm honestly loosing track of which ones are photoshopped and which ones are real.  :runaway:

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #276 on: May 06, 2010, 08:55:19 PM »

Where the hell is that pic of him dressed up as a teletubby when you need it.
?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 07, 2010, 03:23:50 AM »
Don't get me wrong, wonderful bowling shirt.  Works great for a pretend television production on the internet or a Bellator MMA Fighting Event at the P&L.  Very versatile.    I'm sure it was rigorously/thoroughly "screen tested".  Just wondering where one goes about picking up one.  Talked to all my friends at the office and none of them had a clue.  Cracked us all up.  Kind of weird.

Kansas Sampler??  Spencer's MTC (Manhattan Town Center)?

The shirt's almost like a clothing version of a mullet.  The bowling shirt is "fitz-business", while the tribal affliction design says "still hip, come on my party bus for after-hours drinks, no age limit here".

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 08, 2010, 09:53:25 AM »
Were some of you assholes hating on DScott too?

Situ_injun

WUT UP @DScottFritchen I DUG DAT CHAIN YOU ROCKED IN OKC about 12 hours ago via web

DScottFritchen

@Situ_injun Thanks man and thanks for the follow and for not hating on me on message boards. Remember brother, I'm a good guy. about 10 hours ago via web in reply to Situ_injun

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 08, 2010, 09:59:01 AM »

Situ_injun

WUT UP @DScottFritchen I DUG DAT CHAIN YOU ROCKED IN OKC about 12 hours ago via web

DScottFritchen

@Situ_injun Thanks man and thanks for the follow and for not hating on me on message boards. Remember brother, I'm a good guy. about 10 hours ago via web in reply to Situ_injun

I'm a huge fan of D. Scott. Seriously, one of the nicest guys I know.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 08, 2010, 10:23:27 AM »

Situ_injun

DScottFritchen

I'm a huge fan of D. Scott. Seriously, one of the nicest guys I know.

D. Scott is cool.  never hate that guy, great tweeter, great person, all-around good guy.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 09, 2010, 07:30:20 AM »
Wonderful person.  Great lover of loaded nachos and mid-length pleather trench coats.  Great guy.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 09, 2010, 08:41:30 AM »
i kinda do hate d scott.   :gocho:   i'm sure he's a nice guy though.   :blank:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 10, 2010, 10:42:02 AM »
D.Scott is a really nice guy. However, he's always very worried about his perception online and in public which I think has its ups and downs.

I like him because you can tell he has a serious love for the 'Cats in his reporting.
[

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 10, 2010, 10:44:59 AM »
D.Scott is a really nice guy. However, he's always very worried about his perception online and in public which I think has its ups and downs.

I like him because you can tell he has a serious love for the 'Cats in his reporting.

I like when he gets super-pak'd and gets in the DJamer booth and/or goes topless on the dance floor.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 10, 2010, 11:04:24 AM »
there are only a couple of people in this world that i really dislike and no one at gopowercat even comes remotely close to making the list. i guess i just really just don't care at all for the way that place is run. i mean they banned bruinpatti for crying out loud. bruin freaking patti. where does it stop i ask you?

another more recent example-

1)fitz announces he's going to make a creepy thread "apologies in advance"
2)makes a creepy thread
3)bans a poster for saying "very creepy" in that thread
4)eventually deletes his thread so nobody else can ever see it again
5)starts a new thread calling out "the haters"

just kind of dishonest i guess.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 10, 2010, 12:45:46 PM »
there are only a couple of people in this world that i really dislike and no one at gopowercat even comes remotely close to making the list. i guess i just really just don't care at all for the way that place is run. i mean they banned bruinpatti for crying out loud. bruin freaking patti. where does it stop i ask you?

another more recent example-

1)fitz announces he's going to make a creepy thread "apologies in advance"
2)makes a creepy thread
3)bans a poster for saying "very creepy" in that thread
4)eventually deletes his thread so nobody else can ever see it again
5)starts a new thread calling out "the haters"

just kind of dishonest i guess.

Ya, that sucks.

If anyone from GPC is reading this thread, please PM me bruinpatti's info and I'll extend her an invite to post here on goEMAW in advance of the game this year.   

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 10, 2010, 01:00:16 PM »
i kinda do hate d scott.   :gocho:   i'm sure he's a nice guy though.   :blank:

I hate D. Scott for two reasons (the first being the main one, the second is probably only there because of the first):

1)  He banned me on twitter for making fun of KSU fans making a bar run out of Bud Light before the UCLA game.

2)  His accent/voice.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 10, 2010, 02:24:00 PM »

I like when he gets super-pak'd and gets in the DJamer booth and/or goes topless on the dance floor.

I find it impossible to hate on a guy that takes twitter and his twitter following this seriously.  It takes commitment and I like that.

He's also an extremely hard worker at his job.  Can't hate on that either.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 10, 2010, 07:17:35 PM »

I hate D. Scott for two reasons (the first being the main one, the second is probably only there because of the first):

1)  He banned me on twitter for making fun of KSU fans making a bar run out of Bud Light before the UCLA game.

2)  His accent/voice.

update:  no longer hate d. scott.  why?

1)  He fixed #1.
2)  He reads this board religiously.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 10, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »

2)  His accent/voice.

update:  no longer hate d. scott.  why?

1)  He fixed #1.
2)  He reads this board religiously.

I have a bunch of mutual friends with Cassidy, and by all accounts he is a great guy.  I don't hate D_Scott either, you can obviously tell his super EMAW, but there are plenty who simply have different tastes than him (probably me quite a bit of the time). 

I actually don't hate Fitz. 

I've said this before, but I think there are quite a few people out there (and I am guilty of this) who project their hatred of a large number of Wabash Station posters on the GPC staff.  I'm actually very jealous that the GPC guys could figure out a way to make money off of those hayseeds.  I gladly subscribe, because Rivals is an amazing recruiting information "network" (with Bossi going to Rivals it made it even better).

Basically, I am a self loathing POS, who, from time to time, gets a ton of amusement out of this bbs thing.  There.  No therapy needed this week for this guy.  (This whole mid major thing has me down in the dumps  :cry:)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 07:34:18 PM by Pete »

The42Yardstick

« Reply #291 on: May 10, 2010, 07:55:01 PM »

Basically, I am a self loathing POS

Are you Lutheran?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 10, 2010, 08:03:16 PM »
How can you hate this guy???

#    Perhaps the best site in the world to follow storm chasers LIVE http://tinyurl.com/6ahapx     about 2 hours ago  via web   

:love: :love:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 10, 2010, 08:28:35 PM »
 :blah:

there's still his voice, you can't just ignore it.  does have a nice smile.  but honestly, have you ever really not hated someone because of their smile?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 10, 2010, 09:54:44 PM »

Are you Lutheran?

WAS.  Was.  Not looking back.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 10, 2010, 10:25:19 PM »
If anyone from GPC is reading this thread, please PM me bruinpatti's info and I'll extend her an invite to post here on goEMAW in advance of the game this year.   

Also, to anyone from GPC reading this thread, when can we expect more bikini pics? 

The42Yardstick

« Reply #296 on: May 10, 2010, 10:26:42 PM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 11, 2010, 10:08:32 AM »
Former Episcopalian here. 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 11, 2010, 12:36:47 PM »
i kinda do hate d scott.   :gocho:   i'm sure he's a nice guy though.   :blank:

1)  He banned me on twitter for making fun of KSU fans making a bar run out of Bud Light before the UCLA game.

2)  His accent/voice.

update:  no longer hate d. scott.  why?

1)  He fixed #1.
2)  He reads this board religiously.

I have a bunch of mutual friends with Cassidy, and by all accounts he is a great guy.  I don't hate D_Scott either, you can obviously tell his super EMAW, but there are plenty who simply have different tastes than him (probably me quite a bit of the time). 

I actually don't hate Fitz. 

I've said this before, but I think there are quite a few people out there (and I am guilty of this) who project their hatred of a large number of Wabash Station posters on the GPC staff.  I'm actually very jealous that the GPC guys could figure out a way to make money off of those hayseeds.  I gladly subscribe, because Rivals is an amazing recruiting information "network" (with Bossi going to Rivals it made it even better).

Basically, I am a self loathing POS, who, from time to time, gets a ton of amusement out of this bbs thing.  There.  No therapy needed this week for this guy.  (This whole mid major thing has me down in the dumps  :cry:)

Agree with Pete here.  People really don't hate GPC as a whole, but dislike personalities at GPC.  Granted the type of poster there is much different from here, which isn't necessarily a terrible thing.  Just different, though sometimes annoyingly different.  All in all, not a big deal to me.

I've paid for GPC probably more than anyone here (and more than most) as I've subscribed to the website (only had the magazine 2-3 years) pretty much since it started in 1998.  I don't feel like I've been ripped off in that, there has been plenty of good info through GPC and the rivals network, and like Pete I get a ton of entertainment value from it. 

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 11, 2010, 01:37:17 PM »

Are you Lutheran?

Hmm..never heard this one before...must need a refresher course on Lutheran jokes... :users:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles