Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 246913 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #1250 on: July 16, 2012, 10:29:55 AM »
Side note #2: Does anyone know what page on this thread the tweets at the underage girl were on? Need to cross-reference a couple things...

Try a search for "penis."  IIRC, he asked a high school girl how she'd know what a penis looked like.  Jokingly or something.

it's on page 28 and it's worse than asking how she'd know what one looked like. and yeah, she was a highschool student at the time...

@kaylalinton Well, I am going to try to drive home in our six inches of snow. And you girls think six inches isn't enough. smh
10:54 PM Jan 19th via web in reply to kaylalinton

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=3732.675

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: July 16, 2012, 10:37:02 AM »
Side note #2: Does anyone know what page on this thread the tweets at the underage girl were on? Need to cross-reference a couple things...

Try a search for "penis."  IIRC, he asked a high school girl how she'd know what a penis looked like.  Jokingly or something.

it's on page 28 and it's worse than asking how she'd know what one looked like. and yeah, she was a highschool student at the time...

@kaylalinton Well, I am going to try to drive home in our six inches of snow. And you girls think six inches isn't enough. smh

Yeah, I thought that girl might have been in the bar that fitz was the other night, but I was mistaken.  The "penis" search actually worked.  This whole thread though is just revolting.
:adios:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 16, 2012, 10:38:48 AM »

Yeah, I thought that girl might have been in the bar that fitz was the other night, but I was mistaken.  The "penis" search actually worked.  This whole thread though is just revolting.

his tweeting to the highschool girl was chronicled for a few pages. this one on page 31 might be the worst i guess. i dunno...

@kaylalinton Young woman, how do you know what a dick feels like? #youreavirgin #sweetandinnocent
about 13 hours ago via TweetCaster in reply to kaylalinton

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 16, 2012, 10:42:35 AM »

his tweeting to the highschool girl was chronicled for a few pages. this one on page 31 might be the worst i guess. i dunno...

@kaylalinton Young woman, how do you know what a dick feels like? #youreavirgin #sweetandinnocent

that is how most "to catch a predator" chat logs start out.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 16, 2012, 10:52:38 AM »

That's the one I was thinking of.  I guess I "cleaned it up" a little in my own mind.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 16, 2012, 11:12:37 AM »
JFC  :horrorsurprise:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 16, 2012, 11:16:10 AM »
Look at the security video the cops just released.
 :horrorsurprise:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 20, 2012, 11:44:33 PM »
I don't mind the gays, but when they lose baseball games I bet on, the gloves come off.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: July 20, 2012, 11:50:51 PM »
I don't mind the gays, but when they lose baseball games I bet on, the gloves come off.

jesus most kstate people are so embarassing.  :facepalm:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: July 21, 2012, 03:23:35 AM »
Keep the gay tolerance in the basement haterz

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: July 21, 2012, 08:18:52 AM »
@LifeofFitz: Hey @Aggieville, we're just getting cranked up here in Vegas with the amazing @kellyinvegas at @HydeBellagio

We're all rolling here at the mental picture of 50 year old FITZ in his bowling shirt trying to act cool at Hyde.   :lol:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:26:42 AM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #1261 on: July 21, 2012, 08:58:50 AM »
My god this thread is a joyride through the lawless barrio streets of hilarity and embarrassment. Bowling shirt up!  (Should be the new "Cowboy Up".)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 21, 2012, 09:08:10 AM »

I mean wow.  Can you seriously imagine the look on the dude's face working the velvet rope at Hyde when ol' boy rolls up on him?

This has been the joke at the office for a good hour now.

:lol:

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 21, 2012, 09:40:46 AM »
DRESS CODE: UPSCALE DRESS. GENTLEMEN MUST WEAR A COLLARED BUTTON-UP SHIRT AND DRESS SHOES AT THE NIGHTCLUB.

Looks like he passes, especially if he went with the special-occasion rayon.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 21, 2012, 09:43:39 AM »
@LifeofFitz: Hey @Aggieville, we're just getting cranked up here in Vegas with the amazing @kellyinvegas at @HydeBellagio

We're all rolling here at the mental picture of 50 year old FITZ in his bowling shirt trying to act cool at Hyde.   :lol:

Hard to believe it could get too "cranked up" with the dark cloud of what those faggy Nats did to kelly's 3- & 4-teamers hanging over da club.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 21, 2012, 09:57:55 AM »
@LifeofFitz: Amazing food. Beautiful company. RT @kellyinvegas: @N9NESteakLV w/ @LifeofFitz & @ShannonCSW now off 2 @HydeBellagio 

Poor Becky.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 21, 2012, 10:13:06 AM »
@LifeofFitz: Amazing food. Beautiful company. RT @kellyinvegas: @N9NESteakLV w/ @LifeofFitz & @ShannonCSW now off 2 @HydeBellagio

Poor Becky.

Yep.  Lord knows how much of her retirement fund is being sucked dry by cocktail waitresses.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 21, 2012, 10:35:41 AM »
We have to go flip Kelly some change at next Vegas pak.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #1268 on: July 21, 2012, 11:44:52 AM »

Good god there's just so much :facepalm: in that picture.  I mean what in the world?
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 21, 2012, 11:50:56 AM »

Good god there's just so much :facepalm: in that picture.  I mean what in the world?

I'd be in favor of a CanCo rendition of the pic.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 21, 2012, 12:43:18 PM »

Poor Becky.

Yep.  Lord knows how much of her retirement fund is being sucked dry by cocktail waitresses.

Sure most of the married dudes on here can attest, but I know one of the things my wife always loves the best is when I go on business trips, I set up dinner dates and clubbing with strippers and cocktail waitresses half my age and then tweet about it on the Internet.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 21, 2012, 12:56:10 PM »

Poor Becky.

Sure most of the married dudes on here can attest, but I know one of the things my wife always loves the best is when I go on business trips, I set up dinner dates and clubbing with strippers and cocktail waitresses half my age and then tweet about it on the Internet.

By wife, I assume you mean the xbox in your mom's basement.  HATER.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 21, 2012, 02:05:15 PM »

I mean wow.  Can you seriously imagine the look on the dude's face working the velvet rope at Hyde when ol' boy rolls up on him?

This has been the joke at the office for a good hour now.

:lol:

how old is fitz?   50s?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 21, 2012, 02:10:55 PM »
He's in his Fitzties.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 22, 2012, 12:00:39 AM »
Tim Fitzgerald ?@LifeofFitz

Kegel is a good name for a Beagle. RT @OMGFactsSex: Kegel exercises for men give firmer erections and greater ejaculatory control