Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 246889 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #825 on: April 07, 2011, 04:22:04 PM »
:horrorsurprise:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 07, 2011, 04:22:59 PM »
Starting Thursday April 7th, Tubbys and Powercat Illustrated/GoPowercat.com will be holding our 1st annual Wildcat Women Calendar Contest. The event will start at 1030 pm on Thursday on the patio of Tubbys. We will have awesome Bud Light family specials as well as our usual Dollar Night specials with $1 wells, $1 o bombs, $1 cherry bombs, $1.50 drinks and $2 shots!

This event is EXCLUSIVELY for females that attend Kansas State University or have graduated within the last year. All entries MUST provide a valid KSU ID while signing up for this competion. This is an event that will be judged on swimsuits and "gameday" attire, such as a favorite Chiefs, Royals or KSU outfit, this is a perfect time to bring it out again.

This will run for 4 weeks with 3 girls moving to the next round every week, if you move on you will have a spot in the May 5th finale! The finale will consist of the 12 previous winners and we will choose our GRAND PRIZE winner (details for prizes will be listed soon). All 12 finalists will win spots in the calendar shoot along with many great prizes for all winning contestants.

If interested in signing up contact Dustin Bartholomew at dbart21 AT gmail.com or stop in Tubbys Sports Bar to get more information. All girls will be allowed to show up early and we will be using the back offices of Powercat Illustrated so that all the women can get ready in privacy. We ask that contestants sign up early or contact Dustin Bartholomew to allow the proper amount of time for the contestant.

Once again, this is for Kansas State girls only, we hope to see you all there!

Wow. Just wow.
There's going to be a lot of Erin Andrews privacy invasion-like footage soon.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 07, 2011, 04:29:32 PM »
:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 07, 2011, 04:29:55 PM »
Starting Thursday April 7th, Tubbys and Powercat Illustrated/GoPowercat.com will be holding our 1st annual Wildcat Women Calendar Contest. The event will start at 1030 pm on Thursday on the patio of Tubbys. We will have awesome Bud Light family specials as well as our usual Dollar Night specials with $1 wells, $1 o bombs, $1 cherry bombs, $1.50 drinks and $2 shots!

This event is EXCLUSIVELY for females that attend Kansas State University or have graduated within the last year. All entries MUST provide a valid KSU ID while signing up for this competion. This is an event that will be judged on swimsuits and "gameday" attire, such as a favorite Chiefs, Royals or KSU outfit, this is a perfect time to bring it out again.

This will run for 4 weeks with 3 girls moving to the next round every week, if you move on you will have a spot in the May 5th finale! The finale will consist of the 12 previous winners and we will choose our GRAND PRIZE winner (details for prizes will be listed soon). All 12 finalists will win spots in the calendar shoot along with many great prizes for all winning contestants.

If interested in signing up contact Dustin Bartholomew at dbart21 AT gmail.com or stop in Tubbys Sports Bar to get more information. All girls will be allowed to show up early and we will be using the back offices of Powercat Illustrated so that all the women can get ready in privacy. We ask that contestants sign up early or contact Dustin Bartholomew to allow the proper amount of time for the contestant.

oh, dear god. :horrorsurprise:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 07, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »
Wonder how many hi-def cameras they have set up?
:adios:

Offline Sal Paradise

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 07, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
Quote from: LifeofFitz
@KTremonti Make sure you come to Tubby's tomorrow for our Wildcat Women calendar contest. Good, clean fun. #youshouldenter

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 07, 2011, 04:39:30 PM »
Quote from: LifeofFitz
@KTremonti Make sure you come to Tubby's tomorrow for our Wildcat Women calendar contest. Good, clean fun. #youshouldenter

Some serious lol'ing in Aggieville right now.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 07, 2011, 05:34:18 PM »
I like the part about "family beer specials".
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 07, 2011, 06:31:59 PM »
LifeofFitz The Wildcat Women Calendar Contest kicks off tonight at @TubbysSportsBar. This is a respectful modeling competition for #KState students.

LifeofFitz @LRyanT Not at all. Recent #KState grads & students are eligible. We just want to keep dancers, etc. out. This will be a #KState calendar.

LifeofFitz @rcalovich I need you to be part of this tonight. I promise the free booze will flow. This will be nothing like B&B. Respectful.

LifeofFitz @rcalovich It's two rounds. Sports related clothes. Gameday clothes/ sports-themed Halloween outfit. And swim suit.

LifeofFitz @rcalovich That's right. Please consider entering. We're trying to do something fun without being distasteful and we need beautiful girls.

LifeofFitz @rcalovich Indeed. I am willing to offer booze IOUs.

And swim suit.

Offline EMAWgeddon

• Combo-Fan
  • Go away, I'm walking on sunshine
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 07, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »

So did Fitz just take over the DU calendar contest or do they still do that?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 07, 2011, 07:27:33 PM »

I bet there isn't even a contest.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 07, 2011, 07:36:10 PM »
LifeofFitz The Wildcat Women Calendar Contest kicks off tonight at @TubbysSportsBar. This is a respectful modeling competition for #KState students.

LifeofFitz @LRyanT Not at all. Recent #KState grads & students are eligible. We just want to keep dancers, etc. out. This will be a #KState calendar.

LifeofFitz @rcalovich I need you to be part of this tonight. I promise the free booze will flow. This will be nothing like B&B. Respectful.

LifeofFitz @rcalovich It's two rounds. Sports related clothes. Gameday clothes/ sports-themed Halloween outfit. And swim suit.

LifeofFitz @rcalovich That's right. Please consider entering. We're trying to do something fun without being distasteful and we need beautiful girls.

And swim suit.

omg

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 07, 2011, 07:38:09 PM »
guys this might be the one that gets him on tv  :ohno:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 07, 2011, 08:34:00 PM »

No, thank goodness.  It must have ended like 6 or 7 years ago.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 07, 2011, 09:13:25 PM »
Fitz is begging.  I bet no one shows

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: April 08, 2011, 07:13:15 AM »
This guy is a liability insurers dream come true!

Wow.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:46:02 AM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: April 08, 2011, 07:22:44 AM »
This guy is liability insurers dream come true!

Wow.

^^^ The opposite of this.

(Unless there are some liability insurers that like paying out millions of dollars to rape victims)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: April 08, 2011, 07:56:41 AM »

Wow.

(Unless there are some liability insurers that like paying out millions of dollars to rape victims)

Don't be a hater, kitten_mittons.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: April 08, 2011, 08:07:02 AM »
I'm actually looking to set up the goEMAW calendar contest in upcoming weeks.  I came into work at 6 this morning and have been laboring ever since to set up the stage in our back parking lot and the dressing rooms*.  There is a pallet factory nearby and I've constructed a pretty solid platform stage so long as no fatties (female body type, not the poster) enter the competition.  Arrangements have been made to secure some crane lighting for the event.  I'd already ordered one of those cartoonish big checks for the goEMAW BBBS fundraiser and it's reusable so we'll have that.  I'm going to have Fat Tony's cater the event, including alcohol.  Adult beers will be $3 and children's beers only $2.

I'm trying to make this even more tasteful than either of the calendar contests discussed in this thread.  Competition will include _FAN-goEMAW-pakheadwear and posing with pak head golf covers, foamboards, and/or combofan signs.  And swim suits.  Part of the tastefulness will come from donating 10% of all proceeds to the BBBS fundraiser.

*The dressing rooms are all in my office.  Very private.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: April 08, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »

Wow.

Don't be a hater, kitten_mittons.

Well, I'm pretty sure the entire mission statement of this site is to know about liability insurers before you post about them.  I could be way off base on this, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 08, 2011, 08:21:27 AM »

And swim suit.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 08, 2011, 08:25:54 AM »
 :lol:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 08, 2011, 08:38:19 AM »

[/quote]

I wonder if Fitz's low pressure tactics worked on @rcalovich?

Speaking from experience, I know whenever I used to try to lure school children (great kids), enticing them with cigarettes and liquor usually worked well.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 08, 2011, 08:40:49 AM »
Speaking from experience, I know whenever I used to try to lure school children (great kids), enticing them with cigarettes and liquor usually worked well.

It sounds as though you were smart enough to have the booze in hand when making the deal, as opposed to an "IOU".  I mean, kids can be gullible but quite a few have gone through the Exchange City program and know to insist on getting the goods up front.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 08, 2011, 08:51:48 AM »
Where did you get that overnight bag?