Author Topic: Doomsday  (Read 4999 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Doomsday
« on: February 26, 2016, 02:59:30 PM »
For whichever presidential candidate(s) whose victory you fear the most, post the worst-case scenario that will occur from their election.  T-Y.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Doomsday
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 03:47:40 PM »
sanders: I instantly make like 20% less money and it pisses me off
clinton: I hate her for 4 years and everything else is unchanged
trump: probably total nuclear war or we drive the country into so much debt he tries to declare bankruptcy
rubio: everyone makes fun of us and we get the equivalent of wedgies from all other countries for 4 years
cruz: planet of the apes happens but it's a bunch of douchebags instead of apes

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 03:55:13 PM »
Ok. I guess I'll start with The Liar. She wins, meaning the GOP loses the Senate, too.

The Liar's Department of Justice refuses to prosecute her for mishandling classified information. Numerous career FBI agents resign in protest.

She quickly nominates, and the Senate confirms, a fifth "Living Constitution" liberal to the Supreme Court. The "rule of law" is over, because what a law says no longer matters. All that matters is advancing liberal policy. The Liar quickly proceeds with amnesty by executive order, which the Supreme Court upholds 5-4. Poverty pours into the United States at an unprecedented level, drugs and crime soars, and state and local resources are overwhelmed (more so than they already are).

Likewise, liberal policy on restricting energy consumption in the name of "fighting global warming" proceeds via administrative regulation, unchecked by the courts. Price of electricity (the vast majority of which comes from coal) skyrockets higher than even its current rate of increase. OPEC, realizing that the liberals now have a chokehold on US oil production, reverses its policy of flooding the market, quickly escalating gas prices.

Obamacare continues unabated - requiring greater and greater infusions of tax dollars to keep the insurance companies afloat. As premiums continue to soar and access to doctors continues to diminish, The Liar promises single payer healthcare - Medicaid for all. With her new, stronger majority thanks to executive amnesty, she wins reelection easily in 2020. Taxes on income over $90,000 increase significantly to pay for the new Medicaid. Oddly, access to doctors does not improve, and the quality of healthcare continues to decline.

Thanks to a bevy of new employment regulations - including the requirement that all firings first be approved by the newly minted National Anti-Discrimination Agency - employers are increasingly cautious about hiring. Labor Force Participation rate continues to decline, but good news! - the "unemployment rate" remains around 5-6% because those people aren't looking for work and therefore aren't counted.

The national debt continues to grow by at least $600 billion per year. The GOP house, despite frequent sabre rattling over government shutdowns, continues to ultimately cave on massive omnibus spending bills - at least until 2018 when their House majority is swept away.

The Middle East continues to burn - do your really think it's going to get better? - spreading radical Islamic terrorism around the world.

That's a start at least. I'm obviously not anticipating everything.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 04:00:58 PM »
Trump-we lose WW3 to china and become a communist nation.  oscar Weber gets promoted to Premiere of the State Council and outlaws ice cream.

I move to Sweden  :thumbs:
@lopakman

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 04:02:32 PM »
If things get too bad, I'll just move to Canada.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 04:05:21 PM »

clinton: I hate her for 4 years and everything else is unchanged

This is like 90% what is going to happen.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 04:07:57 PM »

Trump builds walls across Canadian and Mexican borders, reveals his plan all along wasn't to stop immigration but to keep Americans from leaving as he institutes a draft for people to work in all his crappy hotels.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 04:15:53 PM »

Trump builds walls across Canadian and Mexican borders, reveals his plan all along wasn't to stop immigration but to keep Americans from leaving as he institutes a draft for people to work in all his crappy hotels.

By the grace of God and my American ingenuity, I'll scale that wall and "live underground" until I get amnesty.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 04:16:51 PM »
Ok. I guess I'll start with The Liar. She wins, meaning the GOP loses the Senate, too.

The Liar's Department of Justice refuses to prosecute her for mishandling classified information. Numerous career FBI agents resign in protest.

She quickly nominates, and the Senate confirms, a fifth "Living Constitution" liberal to the Supreme Court. The "rule of law" is over, because what a law says no longer matters. All that matters is advancing liberal policy. The Liar quickly proceeds with amnesty by executive order, which the Supreme Court upholds 5-4. Poverty pours into the United States at an unprecedented level, drugs and crime soars, and state and local resources are overwhelmed (more so than they already are).

Likewise, liberal policy on restricting energy consumption in the name of "fighting global warming" proceeds via administrative regulation, unchecked by the courts. Price of electricity (the vast majority of which comes from coal) skyrockets higher than even its current rate of increase. OPEC, realizing that the liberals now have a chokehold on US oil production, reverses its policy of flooding the market, quickly escalating gas prices.

Obamacare continues unabated - requiring greater and greater infusions of tax dollars to keep the insurance companies afloat. As premiums continue to soar and access to doctors continues to diminish, The Liar promises single payer healthcare - Medicaid for all. With her new, stronger majority thanks to executive amnesty, she wins reelection easily in 2020. Taxes on income over $90,000 increase significantly to pay for the new Medicaid. Oddly, access to doctors does not improve, and the quality of healthcare continues to decline.

Thanks to a bevy of new employment regulations - including the requirement that all firings first be approved by the newly minted National Anti-Discrimination Agency - employers are increasingly cautious about hiring. Labor Force Participation rate continues to decline, but good news! - the "unemployment rate" remains around 5-6% because those people aren't looking for work and therefore aren't counted.

The national debt continues to grow by at least $600 billion per year. The GOP house, despite frequent sabre rattling over government shutdowns, continues to ultimately cave on massive omnibus spending bills - at least until 2018 when their House majority is swept away.

The Middle East continues to burn - do your really think it's going to get better? - spreading radical Islamic terrorism around the world.

That's a start at least. I'm obviously not anticipating everything.

:jeffy:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 04:17:09 PM »
gE has the nation's foremost expert on living underground, both physically and metaphorically

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2016, 04:26:13 PM »
gE has the nation's foremost expert on living underground, both physically and metaphorically

is a submarine technically underground?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2016, 04:28:14 PM »
@queenWinters

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Doomsday
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2016, 04:28:58 PM »
Liar:  Unabated consolidation of powers into executive branch, continued massive budget deficits and jet fuel on the fires in the Middle East.   As the new normal ratchets lower and lower for the 99.1%  and the .9% stretch the massive wealth gap into a canyon.  Crony capitalism abounds and the chose ones prosper.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2016, 08:18:36 AM »

Let's get started.  Line forms to the left

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2016, 09:10:03 AM »

Liar:  Unabated consolidation of powers into executive branch, continued massive budget deficits and jet fuel on the fires in the Middle East.   As the new normal ratchets lower and lower for the 99.1%  and the .9% stretch the massive wealth gap into a canyon.  Crony capitalism abounds and the chose ones prosper.

I mean pretty much all of the candidates would be pretty likely pull that off.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 09:17:02 AM »
Nothing will change because both parties are idiots and aren't capable of working together.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2016, 10:04:55 AM »
cruz carpet bombs Syria into oblivion, galvanizes all muslim countries into solidarity against America.  Oil goes to 6$ a gallon.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 10:08:46 AM »
Nothing will change because both parties are idiots and aren't capable of working together.
See, I think they work together to preserve the status quo because they both benefit by not changing significantly.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2016, 02:33:35 PM »
Obama declaring the winner void.
Then Hillary financially raping the country, and causing race wars.
Trump, WW 3.
Sanders, a poor people.communist revolt.
Carson, general malaise.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2016, 09:50:18 PM »
I think everything's gonna be alright.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2016, 10:53:54 PM »
Obama declaring the winner void.
Then Hillary financially raping the country, and causing race wars.
Trump, WW 3.
Sanders, a poor people.communist revolt.
Carson, general malaise.
Man even Carson's doomsday is boring :(

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2016, 02:04:01 PM »
You forgot crooks, but I'll give it a :thumbs:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 05:42:11 PM »
That was a fascinating insight into KSU-dub's mind
:adios:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2016, 09:02:48 AM »

If there is something I wrote that you think is not likely to happen if Clinton is elected (except for the NADA thing, which was an exaggeration), tell me why.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2016, 10:40:21 AM »

If there is something I wrote that you think is not likely to happen if Clinton is elected (except for the NADA thing, which was an exaggeration), tell me why.

You're incapable of fun and have a warped sense of reality. You cheer for politics and politicians like you're watching sports.