Author Topic: Another Taylor-made loss for our loser program; UT ADV  (Read 5185 times)

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
Re: Another Taylor-made loss for our loser program; UT ADV
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2016, 09:54:53 PM »
first thing is first, we have to find a way to to go to iowa state.  i'm assuming we fly, but who knows, maybe take a bus?

Garmin

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2016, 09:56:35 PM »
Both teams played incredibly well, particularly in the second half. Texas made some absurdly difficult shots in the second half.  It was a really good game.

I really don't see how this team rebounds mentally from this loss. They played really well and it wasn't enough. I expect we'll get steam rolled in Ames, play an uninspired game against tcu and win, then suck air and lose at ttu. Lol @ losing to osu in kc, however.

I do think the core of DJamer, Wade, Wes, Brown and Stokes will lead to substantially more wins next season. I'm sorry that the losers on this board hope otherwise.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CyberToothCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2016, 10:01:21 PM »
in football, they say that if you've got two quarterbacks, you've got no quarterbacks.  well, in basketball, it's the same thing, but with stars.  unfortunately, this is a team with two superstars right now.  and until one of them grabs the reins for good, it's a team with no superstars.  i hope i'm wrong, but that's how i see it.

Who are the two superstars? Obviously, I assume you're referring to DJamer and Brown, but just wanted to make sure.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 10:06:26 PM »
Both teams played incredibly well, particularly in the second half. Texas made some absurdly difficult shots in the second half.  It was a really good game.

I really don't see how this team rebounds mentally from this loss. They played really well and it wasn't enough. I expect we'll get steam rolled in Ames, play an uninspired game against tcu and win, then suck air and lose at ttu. Lol @ losing to osu in kc, however.

I do think the core of DJamer, Wade, Wes, Brown and Stokes will lead to substantially more wins next season. I'm sorry that the losers on this board hope otherwise.

yes the losers on this board who have already admitted defeat as opposed to coach weber who hopes we find a way to travel to iowa state or good ol' fsd who concedes tcu is the only game left we can win.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2016, 10:11:13 PM »

in football, they say that if you've got two quarterbacks, you've got no quarterbacks.  well, in basketball, it's the same thing, but with stars.  unfortunately, this is a team with two superstars right now.  and until one of them grabs the reins for good, it's a team with no superstars.  i hope i'm wrong, but that's how i see it.

Who are the two superstars? Obviously, I assume you're referring to DJamer and Brown, but just wanted to make sure.

That's what makes this team hard to guard, picking the superstars is awful tough.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 10:22:50 PM »
We can't shoot for crap, that's obviously a problem.

I can't believe how well we've boarded the last half of conference.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2016, 10:26:22 PM »
We've oboarded well, but our opponents have too. We have an advantage, but not enough to make up for terrible shooting and too many turnovers.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2016, 10:30:24 PM »
:lol:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2016, 10:32:43 PM »

yes the losers on this board who have already admitted defeat as opposed to coach weber who hopes we find a way to travel to iowa state or good ol' fsd who concedes tcu is the only game left we can win.

:lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2016, 10:36:32 PM »

let me tell you a story i heard saturday night.  there's these two bulls in a pasture and one day the young bull figures out that the next pasture over is filled with cows.  so the young bull says to the old bull, "hey let's jump this fence and run down there and breed these cows."  and the old bull stares at the young bull and says, "let's knock down this fence and walk down there and then you, Claws, can wait 'till i graduate before you eff any cows."
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2016, 10:54:18 PM »
I think this was the most frustrating sequence of the game:

16:37  Westicles missed Jumper. 42 - 40
16:37  Eric Davis Jr. Defensive Rebound. 42 - 40 
16:32  Javan Felix missed Layup. 42 - 40 
16:32  D.J. Johnson Defensive Rebound. 42 - 40 
16:23  Claws missed Three Point Jumper. 42 - 40 
16:23  Connor Lammert Defensive Rebound. 42 - 40 
16:14  Connor Lammert made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Isaiah Taylor. 45 - 40
15:51  The Flush missed Jumper. 45 - 40 
15:51  Javan Felix Defensive Rebound. 45 - 40 
15:40  Prince Ibeh made Layup. Assisted by Javan Felix. 47 - 40 
15:23  D.J. Johnson missed Layup. 47 - 40 
15:23  Hopper Offensive Rebound. 47 - 40 
15:11  Foul on Prince Ibeh. 47 - 40 
15:11  Official TV Timeout 47 - 40 
15:00  Big Meat missed Jumper. 47 - 40 
Texas bigs are in foul trouble, so Wes passes up a wide open Wade to take an out of rhythm 3/long 2.
Next possession, Wade decided to take an out of rhythm 3 to make up for the previous possession.
Then, just over a minute later, Ibeh picks up another foul.  Out of the timeout, Hurt decides it's a good time to take another long 2.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2016, 11:43:17 PM »
What stat sheet is oscar looking at.  They shot a better FG% than us. They made 9 3s to our 3. They shot better from the FT line. TOs were basically the same.   

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2016, 12:04:53 AM »
What stat sheet is oscar looking at.  They shot a better FG% than us. They made 9 3s to our 3. They shot better from the FT line. TOs were basically the same.

I'll bet we won the Play Hard Chart, too.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2016, 04:05:38 AM »

The EDGE sheet

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2016, 09:01:33 AM »
KSU media is BITB at making you hate KSU coaches

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2016, 09:05:13 AM »
KSU media is BITB at making you hate KSU coaches
KSU coaches are pretty good at making me hate KSU coaches

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2016, 10:37:00 AM »
first thing is first, we have to find a way to to go to iowa state.  i'm assuming we fly, but who knows, maybe take a bus?
That's funny

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2016, 09:45:52 PM »
Looked like DJamer had his knee/lower leg banged into by some mouth breathing Texas player who inexplicably walked into him during a dead ball, but as was previously posted, he came back pretty quickly, so him sitting in the second half for that extended stretch must've been a oscar sneaky smart way of strategizing. You know, X's and O's.

Our defense was so awful.

We've lost both of Edwards' best games of the season, just saying.

Dean needs confidence. oscar may be the least possible coach in America to instill confidence in his players. Wooly-esque.

I'm amazed oscar has won 60% of his games at KSU, although he'll be dropping below that sooner than later.

As for hoping oscar loses games, I think most of us want to win, we just know we won't.