Author Topic: RUMOR: Mass player defections coming  (Read 14285 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: RUMOR: Mass player defections coming
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2016, 08:28:34 PM »
oscar is building a monster.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2016, 08:33:21 PM »
DJamer and Wes are Juniors

i was referring to pipe saying they were out due to the assumption upperclassmen wouldn't transfer, but hell, throw them in the mix and it gets even more fun

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2016, 08:35:36 PM »
Hot horndogs really should leverage his situation into a scholarship for next year. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2016, 08:37:53 PM »
i think the op is including walkons in his total.  he never claimed they were all scholarship players.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2016, 08:49:13 PM »
I didn't even know we had one festus, let alone two :surprised:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2016, 08:51:26 PM »
oscar got really stingy with Walk on playing time in conference
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Boondock Poonhound

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2016, 08:52:45 PM »
PuffDad says Claws is a wildcat for life.
"He's in Shape !"

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2016, 08:53:43 PM »
Life of this season, maybe.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2016, 08:56:28 PM »

it wouldn't surprise me at all if this the crux of the problem.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2016, 09:25:57 PM »

If he was black puffdad says he would get the ball passed to him more?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2016, 10:58:32 PM »
Hollywoods is probably gone.  xWhomper and Bullnuts hopefully will play. We could.be good next yeer.  Clyde and Riphide are good looking.  Meatsaw is.a.project.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2016, 11:37:24 PM »
DJamer will be a fifth-year senior, right? He can transfer and play right away. He's so toast out of this loser program.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2016, 12:27:41 AM »
They are terrified of him.

https://twitter.com/KStateProud/status/699297870374051841

Looks like four guys who don't give a damn about him.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2016, 02:19:08 AM »
The b2w issue has hit gpc.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2016, 08:45:39 AM »
Last night I was discussing basketball with some folks. These people are not necessarily KSU fans but have first hand knowledge of this situation I am going to share. I was asked what I thought about Claws’s play this year. I explained what I thought were his strengths and also explained why I thought he might struggle at times (inexperience, lack of confidence, etc.) . . . These folks politely listened but when I was finished they started to talk about Wade’s experience at KSU and it quickly became evident that they are very unhappy . . . They explained to me that the Wade’s are very disappointed and disillusioned with the basketball program at this time. And that they are wishing Dean would have gone to Iowa instead of KSU. There was no indication that Dean is thinking about transferring, but it was obvious that they are, at best, not pleased with Dean’s choice to attend KSU at this time . . . the main issue is that they said Dean dominates practices, and is easily the best player on the team. However, he does not perform well in games because he believes that his teammates do not want him to be successful. Specifically, they stated that he is not hesitant in games because of lack of confidence or nerves (as I have suspected all along), they said that Dean holds back because his teammates do not want him to succeed . . . I guess the older guys are very jealous of Dean and do not want him to be the team star. The specific names mentioned were Westicles, DJamer, and Edwards. I guess the older guys on the team were jealous when Dean immediately became a crowd favorite . . . The ringleader is Westicles. According to this source Wade feels that Westicles will not pass the ball to him when he is open. They said that it is subtle, but they told me to go back and watch some past games. Again, they said it was subtle, but if a person were aware of the situation then they would be able to see it. They said I would see Dean receiving passes just a little late after the D was given time to recover after screens, or that Westicles might force a situation instead of giving the ball up to Dean. According to these folks, they believe several of Westicles’s turnovers/forced errors are due to him not wanting to set up Dean for success . . . They did not give any specifics about Edwards, but they did about DJamer. They explained that DJamer often receives passes from Dean on the low block when they are on the floor together, but that DJamer does not pass the ball to Dean. Again, they said with this knowledge I should go back and watch film . . . I have not had time to go back and watch any games yet, but as both a coach and player (years ago) I know that this type of selfish behavior happens on teams. And if you are not knowledgeable of the dynamics, then it is often hard to detect. But if you are on the team, then you know full well that it is going on . . . and in particular, the family is very disappointed in oscar. It was explained that oscar is well aware of the situation but he is not able to change the team dynamics. Discussing oscar and his lack of leadership and control of the situation made these folks get pissed off telling me the story. And I mean emotionally upset . . . again, they never stated that Dean wanted to transfer at this time, but they were very clear that the family is not happy with the situation or oscar’s handling of the situation . . . This conversation blew me away, as I had no idea this was going on, but as we talked I could tell that it was therapeutic to the people telling me, as it seemed to be a situation they needed to express given how many fans are starting to criticize Dean, saying that he isn’t talented enough, lacks focus or energy. And I must admit, these are all criticisms I’ve read about on this board and/or have discussed with others when talking about this year’s team . . . But again, they said that Dean dominates practices but does not feel comfortable playing in games with the older guys . . .. but also, at no time did they mention that Dean wants to transfer at this time. A-matter-of-fact, they stated several time that he loves KSU and it was a dream come true for him when he signed and became a member of the basketball team . . . I am now going to take some time to watch some past games and make some of my own observations, as I suggest others do before passing judgment . . . but I also wanted to share this, as it is for this type of information that I am a member.
:Ugh:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2016, 08:49:32 AM »
 :lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2016, 09:00:54 AM »
That makes Wade sound like a pretty horrible teammate.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2016, 09:13:15 AM »
Wade transferring would be the last straw for the legion of tucks with oscar, no?

The Big Train

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2016, 09:13:25 AM »
Man :lol:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2016, 09:18:23 AM »
Oscar is to blame if this all is true.  That is why I started the Claws thread.  Curdog won't do a dang thing.  At best we can hope is Oscar hires real assistants.  WSU would take our newbies.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2016, 09:19:38 AM »
Yeah, its not like Westicles passed the ball to Dean for the game winning shot at Georgia.

Or that Dean got passes in key situations for shots (that he missed) at Baylor.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2016, 09:21:08 AM »
Wade transferring would be the last straw for the legion of tucks with oscar, no?

"oscar just needs to kick off all those bad seeds so next year we will be better with players that want to play with Dean!"

I imagine something close to that anyways

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2016, 09:23:46 AM »
I'm also sure Wade's teammates purposely put him in situations to get 2 early fouls often in Big 12 games so he has to sit.

The only player on the team that takes a much higher percentage of shots is The Flush at 26% when he's in the game. Wade, Edwards, and Stokes (before he was hurt) are all between 21-22%.

There is simply no evidence for this moron's claims. I guess they expected some equivalent of 2A basketball at K-State for Dean.

How dumb.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2016, 09:25:40 AM »
Wade sounds like a loser looking for excuses.