Author Topic: Suns v. Spurs  (Read 7953 times)

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
Suns v. Spurs
« on: April 30, 2010, 09:47:07 AM »
SA has owned PHX in the playoffs. Both teams are badass' again. Deja vu, Chicat?

:) vs. :curse:  Go Spurs!!!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 09:55:19 AM by Pexikan »

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
Re: Suns v. Spurs
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 11:53:26 AM »
<<<<<<---------- Spurs fan.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 12:29:12 PM »
I hate the spurs.

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »
I love the Suns and would root for any team over the Spurs so this is an easy choice.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 01:01:59 PM »
I love the suns and don't care for the spurs at all.  However, I'm not making a firm decision on who I'm rooting for until I know all the facts of this matchup.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 01:26:10 PM »
I love the suns and don't care for the spurs at all.  However, I'm not making a firm decision on who I'm rooting for until I know all the facts of this matchup.

sd, the only fact you need to know is that the spurs are a bunch of pussy floppers (except EMAW-lite Blair).

I hope the Suns destroy them.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 01:33:54 PM »
hmmmm, after weighing all the factors I have to go with the Spurs in this one fellas.  The fact that I dislike them as a team and the suns are my favorites just wasn't enough to overcome various other factors.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 01:45:00 PM »
hmmmm, after weighing all the factors I have to go with the Spurs in this one fellas.  The fact that I dislike them as a team and the suns are my favorites just wasn't enough to overcome various other factors.

Fact #2 - Spurs are the ugliest team in the NBA.  I can barely stand to look at their flabby arms and gross faces. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 01:49:10 PM »
This is the classic match-up between two teams that play with very different styles.  When it happens, the team that plays like the Spurs do almost always wins.  Plus, you've gotta feel good when San Antonio wins because that city just doesn't have a hell of a lot else going for it.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 01:51:36 PM »
1992: Phoenix sweep
1993: Phoenix in 6
1996: San Antonio in 4
1998: San Antonio in 4
2000: Phoenix in 4
2003: San Antonio in 6
2005: San Antonio in 5
2007: San Antonio in 6
2008: San Antonio in 5

No oscar Bowen or hack-a-Shaq this season  :frown:
DeJuan Blair  :love:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 02:06:05 PM »

Fact #2 - Spurs are the ugliest team in the NBA.  I can barely stand to look at their flabby arms and gross faces. 

how about that disgusting nose band-aid ginobli is wearing?  Christ.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 02:16:01 PM »
1993 Suns devastated me, but oh man:

* Game 1 @ Phoenix: LA Lakers 107, Phoenix 103
    * Game 2 @ Phoenix: LA Lakers 86, Phoenix 81
    * Game 3 @ Los Angeles: Phoenix 107, LA Lakers 102
    * Game 4 @ Los Angeles: Phoenix 101, LA Lakers 86
    * Game 5 @ Phoenix: Phoenix 112, LA Lakers 104 (OT)

Paul Westphal (after dropping the first 2 games) : “We're going to win the series."
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 07:50:40 AM »
eff Steve Nash.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2010, 12:50:23 AM »
Steve Nash. FHOF'r, AARP member. Fluke game. Not impressed with either team. :flush:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 01:05:06 AM »
How did I not know this thread was going on?

1-0 ChiCat's team

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 09:08:45 AM »

He's gross 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 10:04:28 AM by _33 »

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 03:11:48 PM »

He's gross 

:lol:
[

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 11:42:46 PM »
Phoenix needs to GTFO with all that pick and roll bullsh*t. Amare can't finish half the time anyway. But look at me, I'm Steve Nash, I'm from a foreign country. I can pass the ball from 4 feet away really well. Look our center is 7 feet tall but he shoots nothing but threes. I'll pass him the ball from 4 feet away...assist!! Over the white asshat, Matt Bonner! I'm awesome! Do you see my long hair? I play with it all the time. I'm old too, but gosh, I'm really fast. Jesus, if San Antonio can pull their heads outta their asses, we may actually get a series. You'd think that with Phoenix bombing away, the Spurs would put a hand in someones face? Nope. I can't blame Phoenix, if Richard Jeffersons' zombie doesn't want to play D, take the shot. Why the F*CK isn't Tony Parker starting by now?? George Hill sucks ass. Don't think I'm not going to talk about the gaping hole that is Tim Duncan. Hey Tim. Its me, Hey, why don't you quit leaving Amare open so he can run a sprint up your f*ckin tired ass on those pick and rolls. Okay? While I'm at it, Tim. Can you tell the rest of your team to F*CKIN REBOUND??! I hope that Pop gets lost on the way back to Texas. He's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) for not going zone when "los Suns" went to the P&R and switching defensive assignments so Tim Duncan can get worked over by Grant Hill, who left his Country Kitchen Buffet senior discount at home tonight and brought his game instead. San Antonio shoots over 50%, and still lose. :facepalm: f*ck it. Down 2. Nothing that we haven't seen before.  Let's see Phoenix bring that sh*t to Texas. F*ck Dudley. F*ck JRich. F*ck Barbosa, and F*ck you, Chicat. I'm out.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 04:14:58 AM »
Phoenix needs to GTFO with all that pick and roll bullsh*t. Amare can't finish half the time anyway. But look at me, I'm Steve Nash, I'm from a foreign country. I can pass the ball from 4 feet away really well. Look our center is 7 feet tall but he shoots nothing but threes. I'll pass him the ball from 4 feet away...assist!! Over the white asshat, Matt Bonner! I'm awesome! Do you see my long hair? I play with it all the time. I'm old too, but gosh, I'm really fast. Jesus, if San Antonio can pull their heads outta their asses, we may actually get a series. You'd think that with Phoenix bombing away, the Spurs would put a hand in someones face? Nope. I can't blame Phoenix, if Richard Jeffersons' zombie doesn't want to play D, take the shot. Why the F*CK isn't Tony Parker starting by now?? George Hill sucks ass. Don't think I'm not going to talk about the gaping hole that is Tim Duncan. Hey Tim. Its me, Hey, why don't you quit leaving Amare open so he can run a sprint up your f*ckin tired ass on those pick and rolls. Okay? While I'm at it, Tim. Can you tell the rest of your team to F*CKIN REBOUND??! I hope that Pop gets lost on the way back to Texas. He's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) for not going zone when "los Suns" went to the P&R and switching defensive assignments so Tim Duncan can get worked over by Grant Hill, who left his Country Kitchen Buffet senior discount at home tonight and brought his game instead. San Antonio shoots over 50%, and still lose. :facepalm: f*ck it. Down 2. Nothing that we haven't seen before.  Let's see Phoenix bring that sh*t to Texas. F*ck Dudley. F*ck JRich. F*ck Barbosa, and F*ck you, Chicat. I'm out.

:users:

The42Yardstick

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 10:00:40 AM »
<---------Mavs fan :facepalm:

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 12:15:30 PM »
I am a die-hard Lakers fan and I reside in San Antonio - this town ADORES the freaking Spurs; that being said we had a mega-staff meeting today and one of our chiefs asked us all to pray for the Spurs (no BS), the dude was thanking everyone for praying for his 91 yr old mom and then he followed it up with a "Please pray for the Spurs" bomb. I am just waiting for the Western Conf Finals - the Lakers looked sluggish vs. OKC, but have ramped it up since.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 05:16:09 PM »
*SCIENCE ALERT FROM RESIDENT SCIENCE EXPERT*
Spurs fans, according to my data, average a 284% illiteracy rate

*END SCIENCE ALERT*

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 11:05:20 PM »