Author Topic: Trevor Knight  (Read 20953 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trevor Knight
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2015, 09:45:43 AM »
yes

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2015, 09:48:15 AM »
I mean, he was a Heisman finalist. I would think recruits would listen to him.  :dunno:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2015, 09:55:41 AM »
I mean, he was a Heisman finalist. I would think recruits would listen to him.  :dunno:
They do... Waters.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2015, 10:02:43 AM »
They do... Waters.
I know!!!  :Woohoo:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2015, 10:07:09 AM »
yes
Maybe he didn't like you. I mean, just by your performance on this board, i'm sure he wanted to mush you away. Also, maybe since you weren't a QB recruit, he didn't feel like he had to be on around you. I mean, Currie last week, was kinda like "who the eff is this guy" when My guy introduced me to him and he looked like he could give two effs. I don't blame him for it. I didn't really give two effs either. He was in my view of the game.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2015, 10:19:34 AM »
Hey wacky, where were your seats at for the WV game?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2015, 10:24:24 AM »
Hey wacky, where were your seats at for the WV game?
Nice tap out.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2015, 10:29:02 AM »
quit obsessing over me bruh

Offline Functianalyst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2015, 10:55:29 AM »
I wonder if Stoops would be open to  Knight joining Baylor, TCU, OSU or even UT?  I think he would be welcomed at any of those schools.  I think UT would benefit most, but Knight would give K-State 2 years to develop the next QB. 

Interestingly I remember when the rumors started that Baker Mayfield would transfer to OU as a walk on, the fans here in Oklahoma scoffed at the idea that he could beat out Trevor Knight.  It would be poetic justice for Knight to transfer and start at another Big 12 school and hand OU a loss next year.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2015, 11:05:00 AM »
I wonder if Stoops would be open to  Knight joining Baylor, TCU, OSU or even UT?  I think he would be welcomed at any of those schools.  I think UT would benefit most, but Knight would give K-State 2 years to develop the next QB. 

Interestingly I remember when the rumors started that Baker Mayfield would transfer to OU as a walk on, the fans here in Oklahoma scoffed at the idea that he could beat out Trevor Knight.  It would be poetic justice for Knight to transfer and start at another Big 12 school and hand OU a loss next year.

Knight only has one year of eligibility left, not two.

Also, do not want. He was great vs. Bama in the Sugar Bowl and since then has been nothing more than mediocre -- 6-4 as a starter last year and struggled a lot in his only game with meaningful time this year (TCU). He would probably be asked to do different things in Dimel's offense and he could add depth to the QB position, but I'm not so sure that he would be the starter next season.

If he can't come in and be the clear #1 guy then I don't want him.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2015, 11:50:58 AM »

Also, do not want. He was great vs. Bama in the Sugar Bowl and since then has been nothing more than mediocre -- 6-4 as a starter last year and struggled a lot in his only game with meaningful time this year (TCU). He would probably be asked to do different things in Dimel's offense and he could add depth to the QB position, but I'm not so sure that he would be the starter next season.

With our style of offense. We can use all the depth we can get at the QB position. This year was a major wake up call.

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2015, 11:58:46 AM »

You are right.... Why bother trying to get decent quarterbacks when we can just find a random junior varsity kansas qb much easier.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2015, 12:10:27 PM »
It won't happen, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. You'd be kidding yourself if you wouldn't take him either. Then we could redshirt Delton, and have Cali Love + Hubes be 2 and 3 back ups. Imagine a already two year seasoned Delton taking the reigns as a RS Sophomore and owning souls for 3 years :love:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2015, 12:11:47 PM »
It won't happen, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. You'd be kidding yourself if you wouldn't take him either. Then we could redshirt Delton, and have Cali Love + Hubes be 2 and 3 back ups. Imagine a already two year seasoned Delton taking the reigns as a RS Sophomore and owning souls for 3 years :love:
You're forgetting about the stud QB that we just recruited this year.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2015, 12:13:25 PM »
You're forgetting about the stud QB that we just recruited this year.

Then we have a happy problem then, and another Sams-Waters fight on our hands.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trevor Knight
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2015, 12:38:12 PM »

Delton will probably use up his RS season with a medical RS for this past season. He'll have 4 to play 4. Same thing either way I suppose.

The Big Train

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2015, 12:54:44 PM »

There's never been a transfer that ever made sense tho. At least in the last 4 years.

Are you saying at QB, or any position?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2015, 12:56:24 PM »

There's never been a transfer that ever made sense tho. At least in the last 4 years.

At QB. We've had a solid string of starters at Qb since Klein, until this year.

The Big Train

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2015, 12:57:54 PM »

At QB. We've had a solid string of starters at Qb since Klein, until this year.

:dubious:

but I can agree partly. now if you were talking about any position, man was I gonna lay the smackdown

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2015, 01:05:09 PM »
Well, you're just going to have to get over your butthurt for Waters. If we were talking position players, I would have demanded WR's and RB's ASAP!

The Big Train

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »
Whoa, who said anything about Waters. Obsess much :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2015, 01:15:12 PM »
Whoa, who said anything about Waters. Obsess much :lol:
Well, it was pretty apparent with the  :dubious: look and that you "partly" agree.  :gocho:

The Big Train

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2015, 01:16:39 PM »
 ;)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2015, 01:18:56 PM »
The :dubious: was for your use of "string of QB's". One is not a string

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2015, 01:33:53 PM »
I'm getting pretty pissed off at people treating Trevor Knight like he's Cam Newton. Stop telling other posters that they're fools or idiots for not wanting this dude. Some of you guys want to be thirsty for a dude benched, fine do that but stop acting like this guy is done savior when Russell Wilson was the only grad transfer QB in the history of the world that actually worked out.