Author Topic: wisdow teeth pulled  (Read 3893 times)

Offline billyzabka

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: wisdow teeth pulled
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 08:59:11 PM »
My wife had hers cut out at the oral surgeon's office.  She was put under, and was ridic high when she came to.

We had to sit in the recovery room for about 30min before they would let me take her home. 

She was so high, she started talking EXTREMELY dirty in the recovery room.  The recovery room had no less than 2 nurses, 3 other patients, and 3 people like me to drive the other patients home.  Very shortly after starting, the nurses and other drivers were laughing their asses off at the things she was saying.

It was funny as hell, because she thought she was whispering.  In reality, she was loud as hell.

I am legitimately worried about that.  :ohno:

Bring a video camera . . . 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 09:02:54 PM »
Still have all mine.  Not sure why everyone gets them taken out.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 10:27:12 PM »
I have put this off for four straight dentist visits and will be delaying the wisdom teeth yank-job a fifth time on my next visit in mid-June. I'm absolutely horrified of this "procedure" and will not go through with it.

Am waiting until I'm in my 30s and am hoping they have laser wisdom teeth removing technology by then.  :crossfingers:

Online PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 11:36:32 PM »
Ask for Oxy. Crush it. Snort it.
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2010, 03:05:46 AM »
My wife had hers cut out at the oral surgeon's office.  She was put under, and was ridic high when she came to.

We had to sit in the recovery room for about 30min before they would let me take her home. 

She was so high, she started talking EXTREMELY dirty in the recovery room.  The recovery room had no less than 2 nurses, 3 other patients, and 3 people like me to drive the other patients home.  Very shortly after starting, the nurses and other drivers were laughing their asses off at the things she was saying.

It was funny as hell, because she thought she was whispering.  In reality, she was loud as hell.

I am legitimately worried about that.  :ohno:

Bring a video camera . . . 

She's a Pi Phi at K-State

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 08:52:58 AM »

Still have mine too.  I guess _33 and I are the only ones around here that have any wisdom.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 08:54:07 AM »

Still have mine too.  I guess _33 and I are the only ones around here that have any wisdom.

LOL you are so drunk right now, amirite?

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 09:12:54 AM »
Lol at KSUBrian talking about "wisdom"

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 10:00:34 AM »
get ready to get a boner and fart in the chair 
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 10:19:09 AM »
True story.

My guy fracked mine up.  I woke up in the middle of it to the feeling of him cracking my fracking teeth and bone apart.

They put me back under.

Later, I had big tooth chips stuck in my gumbs and got dry socket.  Worst pain I have ever experienced.  Way, way worse than wrecking the scoot, way worse than a couple bad burns.  Bad, bad stuff.

Horrifies me to this day.

Best of luck to you.

:runaway:

Had somebody tell me THEY woke up in the middle too.

I would worry about this, but i've had 3 prior surgeries(knee and neck),and haven't had any issues with anesthesia. 

Well, I would classify my knee surgery pain as about an 85 on a scale of 1-10.  I would classify my wisdom tooth surgery pain as a 6-10.  Hope that helps. 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2010, 07:45:58 PM »
You get some fun pain killers but it sucks. Don't smoke cigs or you'll get dry sockets, and they have to put this chewing tobacco like stuff in your sockets to make them numb. The flavor sucks so bad and stays with you for like 2 weeks.

Offline Perry

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2010, 08:17:58 PM »
It was a pretty easy procedure for me. Had all four of mine cut out in like 45 minutes, was down the whole time. Never really understood the big deal about pain relievers being "fun", my gums were sore, I took some, then they weren't sore. Dunno what I was missing with that. Was still pretty loopy when I woke up, though. Very very giggly.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2010, 09:57:16 PM »
Still have all mine.  Not sure why everyone gets them taken out.

Still have mine too.  I guess _33 and I are the only ones around here that have any wisdom.

LOL you are so drunk right now, amirite?
Just drove home and am drunk as a skunk.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2010, 10:51:43 PM »
Well...no horrifying stories from today. The drive home sucked though....mouth full of blood, original pain pills wearing off, my driver(mom) almost getting in an accident, worst part of the deal so far. Pills are nice, and am loving the constant diet of milkshakes  :lick:

I will be worried tomorrow if i'm still bleeding though.  :ohno:

Also, DAMN those Wisdom teeth are huge. Doc said i had some nasty ones, went up in my sinus and stuff. Glad i got them out when i did.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles