Author Topic: Barack Obama is a gutless piece of garbage  (Read 2777 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Barack Obama is a gutless piece of garbage
« on: November 27, 2015, 11:43:06 PM »
I can't believe he hasn't called the planned parenthood shooter what he is yet, an extremist christian terrorist. It's too bad he only answers to his daddy, the entire religious right.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Barack Obama is a gutless piece of garbage
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 08:07:09 AM »
Too soon, you cretan
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 08:14:03 AM »
Also, pretty hard to call anyone killing anyone else in an abortion clinic "extreme". What other purpose does that place serve?  Like calling someone at Golden Corral a fatass.

Also, also, killing cops is one of obamas favorite things, so he's probably pretty pleased with the effort here

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 08:18:57 AM »
He will ultimately blame it global warming.   Maybe he will realize the extermination of minorities taking place all because some old rich selfish white man haters want a means of full proof birth control.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 06:06:14 PM »
Dictionary.  I knew I'd figure out a present eventually.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 08:13:11 PM »
I asked this in the other thread: is this guy a Christian? And was he motivated by Christianity to go shoot some people?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 01:10:34 AM »
I asked this in the other thread: is this guy a Christian? And was he motivated by Christianity to go shoot some people?

Amazing

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 09:17:16 AM »
Yeah, very great of ksudub to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's a white muslim

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2015, 07:56:55 PM »
Yeah, very great of ksudub to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's a white muslim

Did you just imply white people are all christian, and extremists at that?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 11:12:46 AM »

white guy raised baptist, muttering to cops about "no more baby parts", and hands out pamphlets to his neighbors about Obama.....but wait guys, he might not be one of us.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2015, 12:04:11 PM »
According to Ted Cruz he is a transgender  :lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 01:04:39 PM »

white guy raised baptist, muttering to cops about "no more baby parts", and hands out pamphlets to his neighbors about Obama.....but wait guys, he might not be one of us.

Sounds like a unibomber nutjob who lived in a shack without plumbing or electricity. In other words, a crazy homeless person.

But the argument doesn't really matter. Go ahead and add this guy to your list of Sensible Christians Doing Sensible Christian Things in the Name of Christianity. And just keep on pretending that Christianity has a modern radical violence problem on par with Islam. :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2015, 01:55:15 PM »

Sounds like a unibomber nutjob who lived in a shack without plumbing or electricity. In other words, a crazy homeless person.

But the argument doesn't really matter. Go ahead and add this guy to your list of Sensible Christians Doing Sensible Christian Things in the Name of Christianity. And just keep on pretending that Christianity has a modern radical violence problem on par with Islam. :lol:

You still haven't denounced him as acting in the name of Christ.  (hint, your post is part of the problem)
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2015, 02:32:49 PM »

You still haven't denounced him as acting in the name of Christ.  (hint, your post is part of the problem)

I'm not sure that there's any evidence that he did (as opposed to say, every single Muslim terrorist who shouts Allahu Akbar before slaughtering innocents). But again, I've already given you permission to add this one dude to your list. So for the sake of argument, I hereby denounce this nutjob for acting in the name of Christ. I'd also like to go on record that Christianity is the Religion of Peace.

You think you've got something here, you really do. I can tell you're excited. (Hint, you really don't have much of anything here, if anything at all).

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2015, 04:25:29 PM »
What a great thread title   :D followed by a stupid post by mir  :frown:

Also one of my facebook friends (former KSU DU alum)  posted on facebook that 'planned parenthood kills more black babies then police do.'  Does that go here or the political facebook thread?  It got seven likes  :dunno:

@lopakman