Author Topic: Interesting John, very, very interesting . . .  (Read 3648 times)

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting John, very, very interesting . . .
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 11:45:25 PM »
adorable

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2015, 12:58:25 AM »
Dax, I engage you for my own entertainment.  don't confuse me with the moron edn, you have never and will never make me angry cause you're just too darn adorable  :Carl:
Your butthurt about me is fantastic, but note where I'm done "thrashing" him.  Don't think you're the only one having fun with Dax's mind.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2015, 07:56:42 AM »
the last series of dax posts itt were baffling, even for dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2015, 08:26:29 AM »
Dax, I engage you for my own entertainment.  don't confuse me with the moron edn, you have never and will never make me angry cause you're just too darn adorable  :Carl:
Your butthurt about me is fantastic, but note where I'm done "thrashing" him.  Don't think you're the only one having fun with Dax's mind.

Oh no, there's whack-a-doodle and then there's you.   Just call me astounded.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2015, 08:29:01 AM »

Well you certainly ruin everyone else's day  :thumbs: (except thumbs down)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2015, 08:52:27 AM »
does dax really read that quote and think Kerry was lauding the hebdo episode? 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2015, 09:33:19 AM »

No. Ksuw does tho

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2015, 12:52:15 PM »

No. Ksuw does tho

"Lauding?" Of course not. Excusing? Yeah - he got about halfway there and then realized "oh eff, I better fix this."

John Kerry, just like the libtards in this thread, don't seem to understand that the attacks against Charlie Hebdo were no more or less random or justified than the Paris attacks. You think it's just drawing a cartoon of their warlord pedophile prophet that pisses off these radical Islamists? I've got news for you. Pretty much everything about "the west" pisses them off. It's all "targeted."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 01:00:37 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2015, 12:55:17 PM »
OK ksuw

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2015, 12:56:46 PM »
OK ksuw

if he's genuine, he's lost it. It's fascinating to watch.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 12:59:22 PM »
OK ksuw

Good, substantive points, libtards.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2015, 01:00:33 PM »
OK ksuw

there is nothing substantive to discuss ITT, beyond your descent into a bizarre paranoid state.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2015, 01:03:16 PM »
OK ksuw

there is nothing substantive to discuss ITT, beyond your descent into a bizarre paranoid state.

I present example after example of how radical Islam is a problem, made worse by importing huge blocks of Muslims that don't assimilate. You response "bizarre paranoid state." Gotcha. Can't make you think, Rusty. Just continue burying your head in the sand.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2015, 01:10:07 PM »

OK ksuw

I present example after example of how radical Islam is a problem, made worse by importing huge blocks of Muslims that don't assimilate. You response "bizarre paranoid state." Gotcha. Can't make you think, Rusty. Just continue burying your head in the sand.

Even if radical islam was something Americans needed to be afraid of, the refugees are trying to get away from radical Islam! If they wanted to be terrorists they could just join ISIS.

Also, keep in mind that this thread is about a gaff from a politician. Nothing more.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2015, 01:12:38 PM »
OK ksuw

You realize the only thing accurate in this post is that you said radical islam is a problem right?
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2015, 01:14:09 PM »

Well you certainly ruin everyone else's day  :thumbs: (except thumbs down)

Oh man you totally got me

:jerk:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2015, 01:15:02 PM »
OK ksuw

You realize the only thing accurate in this post is that you said radical islam is a problem right?

How's that Greenland glacier melt coming along? And rise in sea level yet?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2015, 01:18:45 PM »

OK ksuw

Even if radical islam was something Americans needed to be afraid of, the refugees are trying to get away from radical Islam! If they wanted to be terrorists they could just join ISIS.

First, by all means let the Christians in, who ISIS will kill.

Second, just because the Muslims want to get away from a war torn region doesn't mean they reject radical Islam. Any more than liberals who flee shitty liberal-run states stop being liberals.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2015, 01:20:32 PM »
OK ksuw

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2015, 01:22:31 PM »

Second, just because the Muslims want to get away from a war torn region doesn't mean they reject radical Islam. Any more than liberals who flee shitty liberal-run states stop being liberals.

I love it! But it's kind of sad too. You are in all seriousness pretty crazy if you think this way.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2015, 01:24:26 PM »
OK ksuw

How's that Greenland glacier melt coming along? And rise in sea level yet?

Undeniable facts > you

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2015, 01:26:40 PM »
So its not the Syrian part or the refugee part, it's the muslim part. Just dont allow muslims in this country. Literally stop people from entering based on their religion. In the United States

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2015, 01:26:42 PM »

OK ksuw

Ah yes, the ole religious test, a tried and true American institution, something our Constitution looks very favorably upon.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2015, 01:29:05 PM »

OK ksuw

Ah yes, the ole religious test, a tried and true American institution, something our Constitution looks very favorably upon.

The Constitution doesn't haven't anything to do with people who aren't citizens.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2015, 01:32:22 PM »

OK ksuw

The Constitution doesn't haven't anything to do with people who aren't citizens.

You're telling me the Constitution looks favorably on religious tests in the American political system?  I could have sworn I read otherwise.

Also the Constitution does apply to people in the US who are not citizens. Sooo.....those facts.....