Author Topic: thread to talk about obama being at fault for the paris terrorist attacks  (Read 25008 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well gosh, the multi-year effort to overthrow Assad by the US and the West is really paying dividends.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Fine, stand alone Paris terror thread
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 05:10:35 PM »
Well gosh, the multi-year effort to overthrow Assad by the US and the West is really paying dividends.

How about you give this a second to think about wtf his happening before you start with your anti-Obama bullshit.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 05:11:33 PM »
Gosh
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 05:13:05 PM »

How about you give this a second to think about wtf his happening before you start with your anti-Obama bullshit.

Why don't you take into consideration that these people are likely dying because of the direct policies of the United States and it's so called allies.   The president literally had the audacity to get on TV this morning and tell us ISIS was "contained". 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 05:25:09 PM »

Why don't you take into consideration that these people are likely dying because of the direct policies of the United States and it's so called allies.   The president literally had the audacity to get on TV this morning and tell us ISIS was "contained".
bump one of your many anti Obama threads if you want to be a cut.  People are literally being summarily executed as we speak and your jumping at the chance to make this about Obama.  I thought you were a better man than this.  So eff you, seriously learn some humility and respect.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 05:48:38 PM »
Nah, not when Western policy is likely the cause of this tragedy.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 05:51:51 PM »
Nah, not when Western policy is likely the cause of this tragedy.

The fact that you think it's the "cause" shows how little you know about that war, the region, Europe, or the issues with Muslims in this world.  But you're a $!#* and don't want to educate yourself.  Go back to your rat hole.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 06:17:35 PM »
I am Eagles of Death Metal.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 06:38:57 PM »
This is sad. We should be critical of leaders/policy, however, particularly when those leader completely repeatedly  neglect to give situations the gravity they deserve and then people die.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 08:48:44 PM »
Obama has released a statement. http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/obama-isis-is-not-getting-stronger-we-have-contained-them/

Oops. That was his statement earlier this morning. He'll probably need to revise that.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2015, 08:51:07 PM »
not a good look ksudub

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 08:55:39 PM »
not a good look ksudub

Sorry to offend your sensibilities. France is burning and in need of stronger allies than our ditherer in chief.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Fine, stand alone Paris terror thread
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 09:07:14 PM »
Does this also require a new thread? France just closed its borders, but Obama is fast tracking more Syrian refugees to the US. Because what could possibly go wrong with an influx of immigrants from a terrorist hotbed?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 09:09:25 PM »
Does this also require a new thread? France just closed its borders, but Obama is fast tracking more Syrian refugees to the US. Because what could possibly go wrong with an influx of immigrants from a terrorist hotbed?

not if you put it in the right thread to begin with downgrade

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: thread to talk about obama being at fault for the paris terrorist attacks
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 09:13:41 PM »
Libtard dave rushes in to protect his home boy b.o.

Good grief

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2015, 09:14:08 PM »

not if you put it in the right thread to begin with downgrade

Who would have thought? The Pit has become its own little "safe zone" carefully filtering and segregating speech so as not to offend. Topical. http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=36468.0

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Paris terror thread
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2015, 09:14:51 PM »
If bush was president. This obviously doesn't happen

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2015, 09:18:19 PM »
hey politics only boarders, gE is the absolute king of merging and splitting threads to keep things organized and has been for way before you weirdos came around. if you don't like it feel free to move to your own personal political safe zones. nobody in censoring your garbage posts.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Paris terror thread
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2015, 09:18:54 PM »
Politics first, smdh

Let's clean up the blood before cheering for/against our political heroes/rivals.

I'm not cheering. It's times like these, when the carnage is at its worst, that I wish we had a stronger leader. That is not the same as "blaming Obama" for these attacks. Read this quick before the PC brownshirts move another post.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2015, 09:20:49 PM »
hey politics only boarders, gE is the absolute king of merging and splitting threads to keep things organized and has been for way before you weirdos came around. if you don't like it feel free to move to your own personal political safe zones. nobody in censoring your garbage posts.

That is exactly what you're doing. And you know it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2015, 09:21:36 PM »

I just posted it so it is exactly what I'm doing

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2015, 09:22:01 PM »
Fox news is better at foreign policy than the leader of the free world.  Fact.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2015, 09:24:23 PM »

You are segregating posts related to the Paris attacks to a separate thread you created and incorrectly named because you don't like the message. That's heavy handed speech policing.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2015, 09:26:38 PM »

You are segregating posts related to the Paris attacks to a separate thread you created and incorrectly named because you don't like the message. That's heavy handed speech policing.
Do you judge threads by their titles?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2015, 09:26:50 PM »
If b.o. watched fox news, this doesn't happen