Author Topic: ted cruz is a sociopath  (Read 83780 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ted cruz is a sociopath
« Reply #425 on: March 08, 2016, 09:55:07 AM »
troubling.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 08, 2016, 02:35:42 PM »
SD's a jerk, don't listen to him KK. I mean look at SD why would you take anything he says seriously?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 08, 2016, 02:57:12 PM »
yes!  i had lost that image and it's not as fun to describe :D

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 08, 2016, 08:48:27 PM »
we'll see what happens in idaho, but so far cruzmentum looks like an artifact of small sample size.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 08, 2016, 08:52:08 PM »
poor cruzites... next molson is on me bros  :bartender:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 08, 2016, 08:53:42 PM »
I can't wait to see if the Cruzies stick with #nevertrump when it's Donald vs Hillary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 08, 2016, 09:24:53 PM »
last few precinct to come in have shown some cruzmentum.  hope kasich can hang onto 2nd.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 08, 2016, 10:55:01 PM »
he caught kasich.  damn you katkid.   :cry:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 08, 2016, 11:01:44 PM »
we'll see what happens in idaho, but so far cruzmentum looks like an artifact of small sample size.

What? It looks like another very solid night for him. He's made the case this week that he's the only guy who can go toe to toe with Trump - and it looks like he can beat Trump or at least carry more delegates into the convention if Rubio and Kasich fold.

Meanwhile, except for the Deep South, Trump remains mired in the mid-30s.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 08, 2016, 11:04:12 PM »
What? It looks like another very solid night for him.

compared to rubio, great night.  compared to trump, not great night.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: March 08, 2016, 11:10:04 PM »
What? It looks like another very solid night for him.

compared to rubio, great night.  compared to trump, not great night.

Trump had a "great night" in one state. He's stalled in the mid-30s pretty much everywhere but the Deep South. The anti-Trump vote is still split three ways. But he's in real trouble of Rubio and Kasich drop out.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 08, 2016, 11:14:42 PM »
Trump had a "great night" in one state. He's stalled in the mid-30s pretty much everywhere but the Deep South. The anti-Trump vote is still split three ways. But he's in real trouble of Rubio and Kasich drop out.

the only way both rubio and kasich drop out is if they both lose their home states.  if they both lose their home states, trump is going to have a very sizable delegate lead.

i'm not sure if cruz's game is to hope kasich wins and then cut a deal with him or if he thinks he can still catch trump in a three-way race with kasich and trump.  either way, he's not in great shape.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 08, 2016, 11:47:15 PM »

the only way both rubio and kasich drop out is if they both lose their home states.  if they both lose their home states, trump is going to have a very sizable delegate lead.

i'm not sure if cruz's game is to hope kasich wins and then cut a deal with him or if he thinks he can still catch trump in a three-way race with kasich and trump.  either way, he's not in great shape.

Trump will win FL, but Kasich is going to carry OH. Rubio will drop out after FL (and even if he doesn't, he's basically a nullity at that point). Kasich will cut a deal with Cruz to drop out after winning OH in exchange for VP. That's all Kasich is playing for at this point anyway. It's a win-win for Cruz and Kasich. Clears the field and makes for a formidable general election ticket. Cruz's firey conservatism to rally the base coupled with Kasich's ah shucks pragmatic rust belt governor schtick.

That leaves Trump in a two man race against Cruz, mired in the mid-30s, and well behind pace to reach enough delegates to secure the nomination. Which means Cruz heads to the convention with the most delegates (and in this scenario he still has an outside chance of securing enough delegates outright).

So yes, the way I see this playing out, Cruz and Rubio are right where they need to be tonight.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 08, 2016, 11:57:11 PM »
i'll believe in that scenario when i see it.  what i've seen so far is a complete inability of republicans to coalesce against trump and a complete inability of anyone to predict where voters will fall to when their preferred candidate drops out (hello there resurgent rubio bestride a throng of former bushites).

the simplest, and thus most likely, outcome of gifting trump florida's 100ish delegates is that trump rides them to 1237.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 09, 2016, 12:04:43 AM »
as well as the fact that trump looks in better than 50/50 shape to win ohio.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 09, 2016, 12:07:06 AM »
As long as the Republicans can coalesce against Trump sometime before he gets 1237, they're in outstanding shape to deny him the nomination and all is right with the world.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 09, 2016, 05:54:10 AM »
The convention will be amaze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 09, 2016, 06:47:38 AM »
There is a huge division in the party and a lot of people on either side are going to be REALLY upset about the nomination. The nominee will either be a repulsive, self-interested outsider who does not share the party's values or else it will be someone essentially appointed by the party via disenfranchisement of the plurality. It will be fantastic!

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 09, 2016, 09:20:17 AM »

There is a huge division in the party and a lot of people on either side are going to be REALLY upset about the nomination. The nominee will either be a repulsive, self-interested outsider who does not share the party's values or else it will be someone essentially appointed by the party via disenfranchisement of the plurality. It will be fantastic!

Wouldn't a brokered convention be similar to a possible situation where Bernie wins more delegates but super delegates push Hillary over the edge?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 09, 2016, 09:21:31 AM »

Kasich has repeatedly from what I can tell say he isn't going to be a Vice President. I think he is going full brokered. Or maybe that is just a good bargaining position?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271348-kasich-zero-chance-im-someones-vice-president

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/john-kasich-vice-president-218849

I swear all VP candidates say they aren't going to be a VP all the way up until the last minute.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 09, 2016, 09:22:41 AM »

Wouldn't a brokered convention be similar to a possible situation where Bernie wins more delegates but super delegates push Hillary over the edge?

If Bernie wins the majority of pledged delegates the super delegates will change to Bernie.  We have been over this already. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 09, 2016, 10:44:37 AM »
Rumors are swirling that Rubio's internal polling shows he will lose Florida badly, and he may suspend his campaign today or tomorrow. I think there's a good chance he does so, but I'm not at all sure he's going to cut a deal with Cruz. Again, he's just not worth much to Cruz at this point.

Cruz's better path, as I've said, is cut a deal with Kasich.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 09, 2016, 10:56:28 AM »

What? It looks like another very solid night for him. He's made the case this week that he's the only guy who can go toe to toe with Trump

He's got that distant second position ON LOCK!
http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/michigan-mississippi-idaho-hawaii-primaries-presidential-election-2016/
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/03/09/three_clear_messages_from_tuesdays_primaries_129921.html

I really don't understand why Republicans refuse to get behind Trump. It seems they hate him more than Hillary. If I were a republican I'd go throw Ted Cruz in a swamp somewhere because Hillary will kick the ever loving crap out of him. There isn't a single independent or Reagan Democrat that is going to vote for Cruz, not a damn one. If by some freak accident Trump loses, would take his death at this point, the establishment will turn on Cruz too. He is benefiting now because he doesn't yell at women reporters and his supporters aren't beating people up. In a general when it is all about policy he will get housed.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 09, 2016, 11:01:20 AM »
Rumors are swirling that Rubio's internal polling shows he will lose Florida badly, and he may suspend his campaign today or tomorrow. I think there's a good chance he does so, but I'm not at all sure he's going to cut a deal with Cruz. Again, he's just not worth much to Cruz at this point.

Cruz's better path, as I've said, is cut a deal with Kasich.

Yeah, Trump is kicking his ass in polling but he's beating Cruz, and we know how much Rubio loves finishing in second place. No one is cutting any deal with Cruz, they can't stand him.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 09, 2016, 11:20:01 AM »
Did you guys hear the biden joke about Cruz and the Scotus?  Something like, "if the president really wanted to remake the court, he would nominate Cruz and there would soon be 8 vacancies to fill"  :lol: