Author Topic: ted cruz is a sociopath  (Read 83703 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: ted cruz is a sociopath
« Reply #375 on: March 04, 2016, 08:00:13 AM »
That's a truly remarkable comment coming from a two-time b.o. voter. The man may as well be equipped with a pull string.

Why would you assume that I voted for Barack Obama twice? Everything I have posted about him would indicate otherwise. Is it because I'm black and only capable of voting for other coloreds?

Lol. Overt racism in words
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 04, 2016, 08:25:13 AM »
I found this hilarious.

https://youtu.be/v75wCTMZoSY

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 04, 2016, 08:43:41 AM »
ted cruz claimed to have the backs of first responders in his closing statement last night...but opposed and voted against the zadroga act.

The mis-information many of you operate under is staggering...

The causes of Zadroga's death are under dispute. Gerard Breton, a pathologist of the Ocean County, New Jersey medical examiner's office, conducted an autopsy in April 2006, and he reported, "It is felt with a reasonable degree of medical certainty that the cause of death in this case was directly related to the 9/11 incident." This attribution made Zadroga, 34 years old at the time of his death, the first 9/11 responder whose death was directly linked with toxic Ground Zero substances. Breton's autopsy found what he described as "unidentified foreign materials" in Zadroga's lungs, which were identified by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Washington, D.C. as talc, cellulose, calcium phosphate, and methacrylate plastic; However, the examination did not compare the particles found in his lungs with actual dust from the World Trade Center site.

The New York City Medical Examiners Office asserted in October 2007 that Zadroga's death was not related to his time at Ground Zero, with Chief Medical Examiner Charles Hirsch and another medical examiner signing a statement that "It is our unequivocal opinion, with certainty beyond doubt, that the foreign material in your son’s lungs did not get there as the result of inhaling dust at the World Trade Center or elsewhere". Hirsch concluded that Zadroga died from self-injection of ground drugs, with Hirsch finding severe scarring in his lungs that he determined was caused by cellulose and talc granulomas and stating (through a spokesperson) that "The lung disease he had was a consequence of injecting prescription drugs".

In response to the City Medical Examiner's autopsy results, Mayor of New York City Michael Bloomberg stated "We wanted to have a hero, and there are plenty of heroes, it’s just in this case, science says this was not a hero" at remarks made after receiving an award from the Harvard School of Public Health, but backed away from his earlier characterization at a news conferences stating that "This was a great N.Y.P.D. officer who dedicated himself — put his life in harm’s way hundreds of times during his career — and you can use your own definition."

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 04, 2016, 09:53:54 AM »
ted cruz claimed to have the backs of first responders in his closing statement last night...but opposed and voted against the zadroga act.

The mis-information many of you operate under is staggering...

The causes of Zadroga's death are under dispute. Gerard Breton, a pathologist of the Ocean County, New Jersey medical examiner's office, conducted an autopsy in April 2006, and he reported, "It is felt with a reasonable degree of medical certainty that the cause of death in this case was directly related to the 9/11 incident." This attribution made Zadroga, 34 years old at the time of his death, the first 9/11 responder whose death was directly linked with toxic Ground Zero substances. Breton's autopsy found what he described as "unidentified foreign materials" in Zadroga's lungs, which were identified by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Washington, D.C. as talc, cellulose, calcium phosphate, and methacrylate plastic; However, the examination did not compare the particles found in his lungs with actual dust from the World Trade Center site.

The New York City Medical Examiners Office asserted in October 2007 that Zadroga's death was not related to his time at Ground Zero, with Chief Medical Examiner Charles Hirsch and another medical examiner signing a statement that "It is our unequivocal opinion, with certainty beyond doubt, that the foreign material in your son’s lungs did not get there as the result of inhaling dust at the World Trade Center or elsewhere". Hirsch concluded that Zadroga died from self-injection of ground drugs, with Hirsch finding severe scarring in his lungs that he determined was caused by cellulose and talc granulomas and stating (through a spokesperson) that "The lung disease he had was a consequence of injecting prescription drugs".

In response to the City Medical Examiner's autopsy results, Mayor of New York City Michael Bloomberg stated "We wanted to have a hero, and there are plenty of heroes, it’s just in this case, science says this was not a hero" at remarks made after receiving an award from the Harvard School of Public Health, but backed away from his earlier characterization at a news conferences stating that "This was a great N.Y.P.D. officer who dedicated himself — put his life in harm’s way hundreds of times during his career — and you can use your own definition."

Hirsch's assessment runs counter to the first report, and a third assessment that was performed later by Michael Baden. even if that's correct, though, your rationale is "let's deny healthcare to all 9/11 first responders because the guy they named the bill after may have died from something else?" that's the hill you want to die on?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/30/health/911-cancer-increase/

http://www.citylab.com/politics/2015/09/14-years-later-heres-what-we-know-about-911-and-cancer/403888/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_arising_from_the_September_11_attacks

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Cancer/9-11-september-attacks/2015/10/12/id/695863/

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 04, 2016, 10:46:43 AM »

even if that's correct, though, your rationale is "let's deny healthcare to all 9/11 first responders because the guy they named the bill after may have died from something else?" that's the hill you want to die on?

Who's dying on a hill? I simply am defending a senator who stands-up and says, "Wait a minute" when libs step up once again and try to pull heartstrings to drill another hole into the American Taxpayer's pocket. 75 years?!?!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 04, 2016, 11:06:50 AM »
 :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 04, 2016, 11:13:03 AM »

even if that's correct, though, your rationale is "let's deny healthcare to all 9/11 first responders because the guy they named the bill after may have died from something else?" that's the hill you want to die on?

Who's dying on a hill? I simply am defending a senator who stands-up and says, "Wait a minute" when libs step up once again and try to pull heartstrings to drill another hole into the American Taxpayer's pocket. 75 years?!?!

ha! it's essentially workers comp. when you work for a private company, the company pays that. when you work for the gov't, of course that money comes from us.

what this highlights is that Cruz doesn't care about first responders as much as he says he does. same way that republicans are eager to send young men and women off to war but don't want to pay for veteran's benefits.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 04, 2016, 11:15:27 AM »
ha! it's essentially workers comp. when you work for a private company, the company pays that. when you work for the gov't, of course that money comes from us.

what this highlights is that Cruz doesn't care about first responders as much as he says he does. same way that republicans are eager to send young men off to war but don't want to pay for veteran's benefits.

"Having your back" means supporting what you do every day - something Obama strived to avoid doing on a daily basis.

Since when are we required to fund the families of people for any cause 75 years into the future?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 04, 2016, 11:48:18 AM »

what this highlights is that Cruz doesn't care about first responders as much as he says he does. same way that republicans are eager to send young men off to war but don't want to pay for veteran's benefits.

"Having your back" means supporting what you do every day - something Obama strived to avoid doing on a daily basis.

Since when are we required to fund the families of people for any cause 75 years into the future?

hmm...i'm guessing you didn't have chemotherapy and radiation in mind when you wrote this. or how about chronic pain and difficulty breathing? no?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 04, 2016, 11:54:34 AM »

I've now watched 11 GOP debates and I'm still waiting for Ted Cruz to actually answer the question asked and do so within the allotted time limit.

I don't like Cruz, but I respectfully disagree. He begins each answer with the somewhat related talking point he wants to get out and then follows up with an answer to the question. It's a pretty effective way to make your point and get a little extra time.

It's obvious what he's doing, but it's still better than some of the candidates who end up avoiding the questions altogether. I also can't knock candidates who go over time because the moderators don't enforce crap anyway. Being polite like Carson gets you killed in this context.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 04, 2016, 12:00:17 PM »

hmm...i'm guessing you didn't have chemotherapy and radiation in mind when you wrote this. or how about chronic pain and difficulty breathing? no?

Show me one person who has needed these services paid for for 75 years into the future...

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 04, 2016, 12:01:22 PM »
they should ding people at the time limit, give them five more seconds, and then cut their mics and move on.  in fact they should just cut the mics of everyone until the moderator determines that they can speak.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 04, 2016, 12:12:09 PM »

Show me one person who has needed these services paid for for 75 years into the future...

it's not mandatory spending, it's allocated funds, so why the eff are you caught up on the 75-year limit? if the money isn't all spent, the remainder will get rolled back into some other program. but i'll play a little logic game with you. let's say that a first responder was pregnant at the time. if the child has medical issues as a grown up on account of their mother's exposure, shouldn't that also be covered?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 04, 2016, 12:13:55 PM »
So if no one needs this money, why is a 75 year limit even an issue with 'lemy?

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 04, 2016, 12:15:18 PM »

it's not mandatory spending, it's allocated funds, so why the eff are you caught up on the 75-year limit? if the money isn't all spent, the remainder will get rolled back into some other program. but i'll play a little logic game with you. let's say that a first responder was pregnant at the time. if the child has medical issues as a grown up on account of their mother's exposure, shouldn't that also be covered?

Only if you can prove cause-effect.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: March 04, 2016, 12:21:14 PM »

Only if you can prove cause-effect.

Sooo....yes? Congrats Ptolomy, you might have a future as a decent human being after all.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2016, 12:24:48 PM »

they should ding people at the time limit, give them five more seconds, and then cut their mics and move on.  in fact they should just cut the mics of everyone until the moderator determines that they can speak.

I would absolutely be in favor of this.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2016, 12:38:04 PM »

I would absolutely be in favor of this.

Yeah, that would be nice.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2016, 12:39:16 PM »
Sooo....yes? Congrats Ptolomy, you might have a future as a decent human being after all.

Actually, being a decent human being occurs when one stands-up for taxpayers and limits how much money is extorted from them for the seemingly unending causes that liberals try to foist upon them.

Virtue occurs when YOU decide to give of your own resources to aid another human in need, NOT in using government power to force other people to give their money for those causes.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2016, 12:40:33 PM »
Actually, being a decent human being occurs when one stands-up for taxpayers and limits how much money is extorted from them for the seemingly unending causes that liberals try to foist upon them.

haha

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2016, 12:48:54 PM »
 :lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 04, 2016, 01:20:15 PM »

I've now watched 11 GOP debates and I'm still waiting for Ted Cruz to actually answer the question asked and do so within the allotted time limit.

I don't like Cruz, but I respectfully disagree. He begins each answer with the somewhat related talking point he wants to get out and then follows up with an answer to the question. It's a pretty effective way to make your point and get a little extra time.

It's obvious what he's doing, but it's still better than some of the candidates who end up avoiding the questions altogether. I also can't knock candidates who go over time because the moderators don't enforce crap anyway. Being polite like Carson gets you killed in this context.

Yeah, either MIR isn't actually watching these debates or he's not listening well enough. Cruz is actually one of the very best candidates when it comes to actually answering the question asked. He'll often start the answer on a different tangent but he almost always brings it home to answer the question that was asked. He is ridiculously good in the debate format.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 04, 2016, 04:59:45 PM »
ITT I learned Ptolemy is a disgusting piece of crap.

https://news.vice.com/article/thousands-of-us-veterans-are-sick-and-dying-because-of-burning-garbage-burn-pits

I guess this is an overbearing government service libs love too:
http://iava.org/savact/
But that might not be Obama getting their back. Because it sure as eff isn't Coburn getting their back.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/16/veteran-suicide-prevention-bill-blocked/20474973/

And some more background on the bill that Ptolemy hates because it helps people with clearly defined limits and causes.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/4hfvws/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-jon-stewart-returns-to-shame-congress
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 05, 2016, 09:41:15 AM »
Lol at Cruz, he walks like a woman, I hope to God I never have to see this kid throw a baseball :sdeek:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 05, 2016, 09:46:25 AM »
Cruz talks with a dramatic growl and then swishes off the stage, a real American tough-guy  :love:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.