Author Topic: ted cruz is a sociopath  (Read 83723 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ted cruz is a sociopath
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2016, 04:26:07 PM »
War mongering pathological liars are okay in politics . . . as long as they're Democrats.
yeah, we should get back to small government Reaganism where we only destabilized countries and propped up dictators in our hemisphere!

Has the Obama (particularly Hillary) Administration been involved in propping up Theological Dictatorships and meddling in Central American and South American politics?  But I digress.

I don't recall saying what Reagan et. al did was good, but thanks for the reaching back into the dusty chapters of the Capt. Obvious playbook Whack-A-Doodle.
Isn't the Gipper the standard bearer for Republicans or did you miss the last *all* debates?

I guess from that prism of history, the Gipper did a little meddling but wasn't big on regime change, nor really into bombing countries into submission in order to break them up.

:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2016, 04:28:57 PM »
EDN Whack-a-doodle trying to rewrite history and obfuscate and redirect away from Hillary the Pathological Liar and War Monger.

How typical and sad.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2016, 04:33:26 PM »
EDN Whack-a-doodle trying to rewrite history and obfuscate and redirect away from Hillary the Pathological Liar and War Monger.

How typical and sad.
It's great when you have your own tactics turned against you. 

*HEY LOOK OVER THERE AND IGNORE ALL THIS crap!*

Pro tip: 99% of people here you think are on the "left" probably don't like Hilrod and would only vote *for* her by voting against the 'Pub candidate.  That doesn't mean we support her, but are scared to death of what you want in exchange.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2016, 04:37:22 PM »

How typical and sad.

Pro tip: 99% of people here you think are on the "left" probably don't like Hilrod and would only vote *for* her by voting against the 'Pub candidate.  That doesn't mean we support her, but are scared to death of what you want in exchange.

My own tactics?  WTF are you talking about (again) Whack-A-Doodle.

What I want?

Try making sense . . . for once.

Ted Cruz is positively tame compared to what Hillary has already done, and yet is now once again trying to fool the usual Dem Lemmings and others into believing she never did any of the stuff.   Only in Dem Lemming world could Hillary Clinton stand up at a Dem debate and extol her Libyan policy (just one example) and not get absolutely excoriated in every single corner of the political sphere in which she inhabits. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2016, 04:37:31 PM »
Edna, you've already been nominated to the Libtard HOF once today, for good reason. You should take a time out.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2016, 04:39:11 PM »
I probably won't even vote. Maybe if I move to the Missouri side. #bern gets it no matter what tho
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2016, 04:57:50 PM »

How typical and sad.

What I want?

Ted Cruz is positively tame compared to what Hillary has already done, and yet is now once again trying to fool the usual Dem Lemmings and others into believing she never did any of the stuff.   Only in Dem Lemming world could Hillary Clinton stand up at a Dem debate and extol her Libyan policy (just one example) and not get absolutely excoriated in every single corner of the political sphere in which she inhabits.

Call me when Hilrod is directly responsible for a credit downgrade in this country or doesn't anything as damaging as a government shutdown.  But, but Benghazi!!! /Dax only response.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2016, 04:59:04 PM »
Edna, you've already been nominated to the Libtard HOF once today, for good reason. You should take a time out.
my sack, your face, or you can just stay out of that thread like you have been all day.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2016, 05:09:18 PM »

How typical and sad.

What I want?

Call me when Hilrod is directly responsible for a credit downgrade in this country or doesn't anything as damaging as a government shutdown.  But, but Benghazi!!! /Dax only response.

More Whack-a-Doodle strawmen.    Benghazi was just a symptom of the cancer that Hillary created.   I don't even think about Benghazi outside of the fact that Hillary et. al. were trying to cover up for their recruitment of fighters for Syria and shipping Libyan Army weapons to Syria.

I believe the last government shutdown occurred under Obama, and the credit downgrade happened under Obama . . . an awful president that sadly "hired" Hillary to integrate even worse foreign policy.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2016, 06:01:02 PM »

How typical and sad.

What I want?

More Whack-a-Doodle strawmen.    Benghazi was just a symptom of the cancer that Hillary created.   I don't even think about Benghazi outside of the fact that Hillary et. al. were trying to cover up for their recruitment of fighters for Syria and shipping Libyan Army weapons to Syria.

I believe the last government shutdown occurred under Obama, and the credit downgrade happened under Obama . . . an awful president that sadly "hired" Hillary to integrate even worse foreign policy.

Dax do you really believe that Hilrod created that climate?  I mean, no "pit"-ing....this is an American tradition to do this kind of bullshit.  From El Salvador, Hell Mexico under Wilson, to Beirut and now Benghazi this is nothing new, yet you act like Hillary is the epsicenter of all of this. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2016, 06:04:04 PM »
Dax is rough ridin' exhausting, I have no idea how beems was able to go post for post with that parrot for many many pages at a time. I can't even get through even one of those posts, I can't imagine too many people take the time of reading the same thing over and over again.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2016, 06:09:31 PM »
Edna and Dax sitting in a tree....
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2016, 07:29:29 PM »
my sack, your face, or you can just stay out of that thread like you have been all day.

:lol:  :facepalm: In crazy Edna-land, this is a "tap out:"

Yeah those are arguably "lawless" acts which are debateable.  You could mildly claim he wasn't acting in a constitutional manner since he isn't upholding his oath the way you want him to, but you still failed to list anything that smacked against the constitution itself. If you really want to educate yourself read up on Jackson and get back to me when Obama tells the SCOTUS to stuff it and then proceeds to destroy a civilization.

:lol: I'm going to nominate this one for the Libtard HOF. Here's the thing, silly, the President's duty to faithfully execute the laws isn't in his oath - it's in the Constitution. Article II Section 3: "He shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed." He takes an oath, written verbatim in the Constitution, to faithfully execute his office. It is the Constitution that establishes the separation of powers between the Legislature, Executive, and Judiciary. When Obama does not take care that the laws are faithfully executed or creates his own laws unilaterally - as he has in the examples presented above - he is being unconstitutional.

And :lol: at reaching all the back to Andrew Jackson! :lol:
Another post of misdirection and obfuscation. I'll take it as your tap out.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2016, 07:04:44 AM »
MIR calling anyone exhausting is fantastic comedy!   :thumbsup

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2016, 09:13:09 AM »
Trump finally playing the Canadian card.  Can't believe it took this long.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2016, 11:10:57 AM »
MIR calling anyone exhausting is fantastic comedy!   :thumbsup

hey, reply to my post

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2016, 11:12:57 AM »
Love the logic; other people did it, so it's really okay. 

Just say no to regime change: Unless Democrats are in charge

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2016, 03:22:59 PM »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2016, 03:27:54 PM »
btw lib, this is a great thread title  :thumbs:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2016, 03:52:10 PM »
he's even more sociopathic than i thought.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2016, 07:26:12 AM »
Love the logic; other people did it, so it's really okay. 

Just say no to regime change: Unless Democrats are in charge

Literally no one on this forum has said that Dax, I don't know why you keep bringing it up.  You still haven't directly answered the question although you kinda hedged towards it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2016, 08:48:12 AM »
I clearly answered your rhetorical question.   

Hillary's idiotic decisions have and will bring danger and terrorism to the Homeland on an unprecedented level. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2016, 11:30:36 AM »
LOL, as if terrorists give a crap about who is president, history has definitely dictated that certain presidents have been a deterrent to a wackjob wanting to create havoc :ROFL:

You sound like America's favorite disingenuous dumb eff, Ted Cruz, blaming Hilz and Obama for a H Bomb test that North Korea didn't do.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2016, 11:57:21 AM »
my dad (boomer) loves to talk about how as soon as reagan entered office, the iran hostage crisis was over  :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2016, 12:25:53 PM »
Ask him about all of the hijackings and dictactors shooting a passenger jet out of the sky.  Boomers, SMDH amirite?