Author Topic: ted cruz is a sociopath  (Read 83716 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ted cruz is a sociopath
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2015, 08:20:09 AM »
this is amazing (could also go in the yes pls thread)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO_MkcZh-VY

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2015, 08:31:00 AM »
I had to research to make sure that wasn't a parody.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2015, 09:29:33 AM »
in cruz's defense i'm sure the behind the scenes of every candidate's ads are super weird.
but also cruz is the weirdest of all of them imo so this is probably as good as it gets

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2015, 10:32:48 AM »
Everything I have seen him do is awkward.  He is also, by far, the ugliest person in his family.  Like, could be adopted because it doesn't make sense ugly.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2015, 11:09:49 AM »
I want to see the out takes that a Hillary, Bill, and Chelsey campaign commercial would generate!  :eek:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2015, 11:36:14 AM »
I want to see the out takes that a Hillary, Bill, and Chelsey campaign commercial would generate!  :eek:

Oh man!  Yes please.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2015, 12:53:10 PM »
that's fantastic.  i think i want one for all the candidates.  at least all the slightly interesting candidates.

does his family call him dick?  his daughter thanking god for her puppy was super cute.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2015, 12:53:55 PM »
him haranguing his mother about telling some personal story supports him being a sociopath, i think.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2015, 05:50:11 PM »
So turns out making a campaign ad with you family of non-politicians can lead to some pretty awkward footage, especially when a news outlet makes a greatest hits montage of the most awkward moments. Actually, that seems pretty normal.

The most interesting thing I learned about this is that campaigns make this raw footage available so pacs can legally use it. Unfortunately, I'm sure the Clinton team would rather just break the law than allow any rough cut footage to leak. Gotta hide the wires.

I want to see Rubio's next.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2015, 06:00:37 PM »
So turns out making a campaign ad with you family of non-politicians can lead to some pretty awkward footage, especially when a news outlet makes a greatest hits montage of the most awkward moments. Actually, that seems pretty normal.

The most interesting thing I learned about this is that campaigns make this raw footage available so pacs can legally use it. Unfortunately, I'm sure the Clinton team would rather just break the law than allow any rough cut footage to leak. Gotta hide the wires.

I want to see Rubio's next.

I also find that the most interesting part about this. What I find wholly uninteresting and unsurprising is that you glossed over this as something normal and assume hilz is breaking the law when in this case it appears as if ol' ted is sticking his head through a loophole.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2015, 06:18:21 PM »
Rubios is probably the least awkward

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2015, 06:20:59 PM »
Are any words even spoken during carson behind the scenes?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2015, 10:26:59 PM »
Are there any politicians who are not sociopathic? Seems like a prerequisite
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »
He is too ugly to ever win.  I want Mitt back

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2015, 11:43:38 AM »
Rubios is probably the least awkward

I bet he's just rapping Tupac lyrics between every take.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2015, 10:52:04 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2015, 12:44:41 AM »
This square headed thin lipped freak just came on Hannity talking about how Obama's ISIS air strike policy is a joke because he isn't bombing enough. He said we should bomb like we did during the Gulf War he also says that he didn't intend to say we should carpet bomb the entire area and kill civilians but we should bomb targets. Does that stupid sonofabitch know there were nearly 4,000 civilian deaths in six months in Iraq during the Gulf War? And if he wants to just hit strategic targets how in the hell is that different than what we're doing now? How does anyone take this freak show seriously?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2015, 12:50:10 AM »
Ted being Ted. A no go, IMHO.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 12:55:35 AM by bones129 »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2015, 07:59:50 AM »
This square headed thin lipped freak just came on Hannity talking about how Obama's ISIS air strike policy is a joke because he isn't bombing enough. He said we should bomb like we did during the Gulf War he also says that he didn't intend to say we should carpet bomb the entire area and kill civilians but we should bomb targets. Does that stupid sonofabitch know there were nearly 4,000 civilian deaths in six months in Iraq during the Gulf War? And if he wants to just hit strategic targets how in the hell is that different than what we're doing now? How does anyone take this freak show seriously?
I think he knows all of that but also knows that the pubbie primary voters demand him say carpet bomb'em

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2015, 09:04:33 AM »
Cruz acknowledged the use of the term "carpet bomb" was a mistake, because it was. That term has a specific meaning - indiscriminate destruction. He was trying to make the point that we should be dramatically increasing our air strikes, and I happen to agree with him on that. Yes, this means that more civilians will die - that especially tends to happen when the enemy deliberately hides among the civilian population. That doesn't mean it isn't necessary to weaken ISIS.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2015, 09:06:13 AM »
Killing civilians seems like a pretty good way to make others interested in terrorist resistance against ppl killing innocent ppl.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2015, 09:20:47 AM »
Killing civilians seems like a pretty good way to make others interested in terrorist resistance against ppl killing innocent ppl.

Yes, fighting the terrorists is what the terrorists want! :runaway: Again, some civilian deaths are inevitable. War, and particularly these types of wars where the enemy deliberately hids among civilians, requires a balancing between inflicting maximum damage on the enemy and keeping civilian casualties as low as possible. In my opinion, Obama has erred much too far towards avoiding civilian casualties, to the point that his air campaign has been relatively ineffective.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2015, 09:31:39 AM »
What if those civilians include unborn babies, you ghoul
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2015, 10:13:16 AM »

Yes, fighting the terrorists is what the terrorists want! :runaway: Again, some civilian deaths are inevitable. War, and particularly these types of wars where the enemy deliberately hids among civilians, requires a balancing between inflicting maximum damage on the enemy and keeping civilian casualties as low as possible. In my opinion, Obama has erred much too far towards avoiding civilian casualties, to the point that his air campaign has been relatively ineffective.

You can't have it both ways. Some republicans, and I realize that this is mostly rhetoric and that frustrates me, act as if there are massive complexes of ISIS facilities in suburbs of these places. So if you want to do what the republican candidates say we should be doing you are going to have an overwhelming number of civilian casualties. Even in Iraq, when Saddam did have stand alone military complexes that we targeted, we still killed 4000 people in six months. It's accepted that the ISIS infrastructure is not nearly as organized and much more spread throughout the general populace. So then you're left with this pumpkin headed bitch saying on multiple occasions that he would carpet bomb this region and find out if sand glows in the dark, then when pressed on it backtracks, when that's exactly what his policy proposes. If Cruz is as smart as pubs say he is he has to know that dropping thousands of bombs on Raqqa would result in tens of thousands of civilian casualties and would likely result in an entire region with Russian support galvanizing against us and we certainly would not have the support of anyone else other than Israel. So does Cruz not know this or is he pandering to the majority of his voting base that are too stupid and/or filled with blind hate for brown people to take 10 minutes to read?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2015, 10:17:02 AM »

You can't have it both ways. Some republicans, and I realize that this is mostly rhetoric and that frustrates me, act as if there are massive complexes of ISIS facilities in suburbs of these places. So if you want to do what the republican candidates say we should be doing you are going to have an overwhelming number of civilian casualties. Even in Iraq, when Saddam did have stand alone military complexes that we targeted, we still killed 4000 people in six months. It's accepted that the ISIS infrastructure is not nearly as organized and much more spread throughout the general populace. So then you're left with this pumpkin headed bitch saying on multiple occasions that he would carpet bomb this region and find out if sand glows in the dark, then when pressed on it backtracks, when that's exactly what his policy proposes. If Cruz is as smart as pubs say he is he has to know that dropping thousands of bombs on Raqqa would result in tens of thousands of civilian casualties and would likely result in an entire region with Russian support galvanizing against us and we certainly would not have the support of anyone else other than Israel. So does Cruz not know this or is he pandering to the majority of his voting base that are too stupid and/or filled with blind hate for brown people to take 10 minutes to read?

Ok. Take a breath. Balance. It's about balance. I don't think Obama's balance is working very well.