Author Topic: "Vaneer" Complex  (Read 5370 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
"Vaneer" Complex
« on: October 27, 2015, 02:20:17 PM »
I'm sure many of you have noticed that the injury bug has bitten this team, hard. Many media outlets and high profile donors (not so much media bloggers and donors on this site) have been crediting many of our losses and other shortcomings on injuries. I believe this is an effort to shift the blame from where it belongs and grant this season a pass. What is different about this season from season's prior? You guessed it, the Vaneir, or should I say "vaneer", family football chowder room. This exorbitant luxury has undoubtedly made our players soft, resulting in more injuries. Wildcat football players are cut from wheat stalks in rural kansas, night the ivory towers of some lavish spa.

The problem is, what do you do? It seems insane to tear the building down. Perhaps we could limit player access in proportion to winning %. For example, 3 wins gets you locker room and weight room, but no access to the whirlpool, study rooms, film sessions or Gatorade bar.  Other suggestions are welcome.

We need to remedy the wrong before it is too late.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: "Vaneer" Complex
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 02:24:28 PM »
I don't think we have more injuries than most teams.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 02:34:22 PM »
The problem isn't the injuries to our starters.  It's that the backups we having filling in for the starters mostly shouldn't be playing Division 1 football at their respective positions.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 03:01:05 PM »
This coaching staff is in love with themselves when it comes to walk-ons and DITR's and this is why the depth sucks and lacks true P5-D1 players.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 03:02:33 PM »
I'm sure many of you have noticed that the injury bug has bitten this team, hard. Many media outlets and high profile donors (not so much media bloggers and donors on this site) have been crediting many of our losses and other shortcomings on injuries. I believe this is an effort to shift the blame from where it belongs and grant this season a pass. What is different about this season from season's prior? You guessed it, the Vaneir, or should I say "vaneer", family football chowder room. This exorbitant luxury has undoubtedly made our players soft, resulting in more injuries. Wildcat football players are cut from wheat stalks in rural kansas, night the ivory towers of some lavish spa.

The problem is, what do you do? It seems insane to tear the building down. Perhaps we could limit player access in proportion to winning %. For example, 3 wins gets you locker room and weight room, but no access to the whirlpool, study rooms, film sessions or Gatorade bar.  Other suggestions are welcome.

Finally, somebody proposing solutions rather than just bitching.  Bravo!

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 03:14:56 PM »

Finally, somebody proposing solutions rather than just bitching.  Bravo!

:D

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 10:11:50 PM »
I don't think we have more injuries than most teams.

Clearly thinking isn't a specialty of yours  :Lurk:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 10:13:45 PM »
You should at least check the chirp vcr system before sounding off with that dumbassery

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 11:31:18 PM »

Maybe Ron Prince can be invited into to bury the sucker.  Maybe haul up "Big Brutus" from West Mineral down in SEK.  It should be big enough for both Ranni's ego, and dealing with "Vaneer."

Offline Hullabaloo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 03:18:15 PM »
Maybe you stumbled upon the real problem - they didn't have the old Vanier available to them, so where were they working out leading up to this season?  The rec center?  At the sheep farm throwing tractor tires around?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2015, 03:25:32 PM »
Maybe you stumbled upon the real problem - they didn't have the old Vanier available to them, so where were they working out leading up to this season?  The rec center?  At the sheep farm throwing tractor tires around?
I think they were all doing odd farm jobs.  But we should really ask an expert on the subject @SteveDave
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2015, 09:23:43 PM »
Can you help me understand your thread title?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 09:39:12 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 12:41:05 AM »

I suspect that Coach Snyder will answer your question if you call, text, or email him. Please let us know what he says, and TIA.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 03:42:36 PM »

I suspect that Coach Snyder will answer your question if you call, text, or email write him and hand written letter. Please let us know what he says, and TIA.
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 04:39:45 PM »
great first post
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 04:47:43 PM »
it took me a few days too, but what i think it's getting is...ok you know how when you chip a tooth and the dentist puts a fake tooth on where it chipped off?  i think that's a vaneer.  so i guess he's saying that it's like a bandaid complex or something.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2015, 08:22:39 PM »
it took me a few days too, but what i think it's getting is...ok you know how when you chip a tooth and the dentist puts a fake tooth on where it chipped off?  i think that's a vaneer.  so i guess he's saying that it's like a bandaid complex or something.

Yeah. I had a tough time figuring it out because it's a terrible title and also misspelled (paging Kelsey Grammar). This thread doesn't have a ton going for it. :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2015, 09:05:18 PM »

Yeah. I had a tough time figuring it out because it's a terrible title and also misspelled (paging Kelsey Grammar). This thread doesn't have a ton going for it. :frown:

Get unilleterate, tards
 :lol:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2015, 09:47:11 PM »
Well, great!

The band, the same one that embarrassed the university with the perverted male genitals swollowing parrot demonstration, is getting a piece of the "vaneer". Another white privilege, this time for the insolent band. I can only imagine what the band will sound like next season, hint: your neighbor's 10-year old hitting a paint bucket with a tennis racket. Enough is enough with this pampering.

#concerned #needagoodplummerinoberlin

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 11:01:25 PM »
Hellhammer and I are going to be viewing Thurdays game from one of the coaches offices.  Should we leave a note about FSD's concerns about strength and conditioning?

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2015, 12:23:25 AM »
Hellhammer and I are going to be viewing Thurdays game from one of the coaches offices.  Should we leave a note about FSD's concerns about strength and conditioning?

Couldn't hurt. Also, leave one for oscar in c/o whoever's office you're in. Basketball S&C is the worst in the B12. 
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2015, 08:57:37 AM »

Couldn't hurt. Also, leave one for oscar in c/o whoever's office you're in. Basketball S&C is the worst in the B12.

Consider it done. #BID
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2015, 10:34:03 AM »
Message delivered... prolly never invited back.     :shy: