Author Topic: The official new head coach bio/info thread of hope/change/dreams  (Read 154645 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The official new head coach bio/info thread of hope/change/dreams
« Reply #750 on: December 29, 2015, 05:05:48 PM »
The admin communication goes through Sean because Snyder and Currie don't talk to each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for clarifying that dax
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline TwobizE2P

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 29, 2015, 05:06:56 PM »
K-State head coach LHC LHC Bill Snyder (Sean’s father) praised not only his son’s special teams work, but his global approach to benefitting the Wildcats’ football program: “If there’s anybody that would be here earlier in the morning or stay later at night, that would be (Sean). All of our coaches work extremely hard, but Sean’s got so much on his plate. Aside from dealing with the special teams, as he does with coordinating all of that, just virtually anything and everything that takes place — our interaction with the administration goes through Sean, our interaction with our strength development arena, our nutritional arena, with our medical aspect, with the equipment aspect, with our video aspect, game day operations that takes place — he handles all of that.”

:driving:
Sounds like a head of football operations right out of centrlal casting.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 29, 2015, 05:11:49 PM »
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline TwobizE2P

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 29, 2015, 06:30:36 PM »
It's Chip Kelly!!!!!    :Woohoo:  :drool:  :excited:

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 29, 2015, 06:45:56 PM »
 :surprised:
emaw

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #756 on: December 29, 2015, 07:06:31 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 29, 2015, 08:33:40 PM »
Ok, so I did some digging over the holidays and unfortunately had to interrupt some family time to see if this rumor had legs.

Based on three people I spoke with, who have previous ties to K-State and likely connections to Venables, none of them have heard such a rumor about BV coming back this offseason as HCIW.

How reliable are these sources? One I would think to be pretty well in tune with things, the other two I really can't say. Therefore, I'm not going to say there's absolutely no way and/or that this rumor is 100% false. Time will tell, but the men I interacted with sure acted surprised to hear the rumor because they hadn't heard a peep of anything related to BV.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 29, 2015, 08:42:36 PM »
drugs?

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 29, 2015, 08:58:37 PM »
Someone mentioned GPC started this rumor and has a huge thread about it. What "lead" did they have yo get this going?

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 29, 2015, 09:57:24 PM »
Someone mentioned GPC started this rumor and has a huge thread about it. What "lead" did they have yo get this going?

It doesn't require sourcing of any consequence.  Not with the average poster on that site.  Nor on most fan sites.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 30, 2015, 02:10:21 AM »
i want so badly for it to be true
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 30, 2015, 04:33:57 AM »
Ok, so I did some digging over the holidays and unfortunately had to interrupt some family time to see if this rumor had legs.

Based on three people I spoke with, who have previous ties to K-State and likely connections to Venables, none of them have heard such a rumor about BV coming back this offseason as HCIW.

How reliable are these sources? One I would think to be pretty well in tune with things, the other two I really can't say. Therefore, I'm not going to say there's absolutely no way and/or that this rumor is 100% false. Time will tell, but the men I interacted with sure acted surprised to hear the rumor because they hadn't heard a peep of anything related to BV.

Oh man, Fitz had to take some holiday time off with family to investigate a story!l

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 05:08:30 AM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 30, 2015, 08:30:06 AM »
So few people have to take time away from family to attend to work related matters during the holidays.  T&P's for Fitz for being one of the rare few who had to do that . . . that's rough bro.    :cry:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 30, 2015, 09:11:23 AM »
Fitz taking a hard line of neither confirming nor denying.  NOW I've seen everything.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: December 30, 2015, 09:28:53 AM »
How connected could these guys be if they haven't even heard the rumor? Like you'd think someone ITK would say "yeah I've heard others talk about it, but no one in the program/Brent have said anything"

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 30, 2015, 09:33:00 AM »
i like how he apparently went out of his way to talk to three different people and felt that two of them were not reliable sources.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: December 30, 2015, 09:52:55 AM »

Oh man, Fitz had to take some holiday time off with family to investigate a story!l

I don't get the weird Fitz hate on this cite, but I do think it is appropriate to note that there is not a chance in hell anybody connected to the situation would share information with Fitz.  See "It's Patterson" (2008).

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 30, 2015, 09:55:00 AM »

I don't get the weird Fitz hate on this cite, but I do think it is appropriate to note that there is not a chance in hell anybody connected to the situation would share information with Fitz.  See "It's Patterson" (2008).
go back to gpc, please, im asking nicely.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 30, 2015, 10:19:33 AM »
time will tell

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 30, 2015, 10:21:56 AM »

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: December 30, 2015, 11:03:11 AM »
Text convo with a buddy who is with the team in Memphis (he would not be super insidery):

Me:  You investigated that Venables rumor?
Him:  Yep not gonna happen

Take that FWIW...I say not much.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 30, 2015, 11:05:47 AM »
Text convo with a buddy who is with the team in Memphis (he would not be super insidery):

Me:  You investigated that Venables rumor?
Him:  Yep not gonna happen

Take that FWIW...I say not much.

also have a friend that's always with the team, told him several weeks ago I wanted Venables, basically said the same thing, that it wasn't going to happen.

so either, there is already some sort of plan being laid out for someone else, or they were all instructed to say the same thing when asked about Venables  :excited:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 30, 2015, 11:06:55 AM »
Goddamnit