Author Topic: we've got to get 1 out of the next 3 ..........  (Read 16898 times)

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
we've got to get 1 out of the next 3 ..........
« on: September 28, 2015, 02:02:55 PM »
which one will it be ?     

:dunno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: we've got to get 1 out of the next 3 ..........
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 02:04:00 PM »
all 3

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 02:05:12 PM »
for some reason that makes no rough ridin' sense, i think our best chance is against TCU

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 02:16:29 PM »
We are going to play a ton of close games this year, including the next three.

I think we win 2/3.  I think our defense is legit, and I think our offense will be dramatically improved from what we have seen thus far.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 02:32:08 PM »

I think we win 2/3.  I think our defense is legit, and I think our offense will be dramatically improved from what we have seen thus far.
i know you are stupid but did you not see what jeff rough ridin' driskell did to us? how about the all world wide out that only played with one hand? yeah we will win 2/3!

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 02:34:58 PM »
3:30pm or 7/7:30pm kickoff time, looks like they're putting us and the OKSTU v. WVU game on the 6 day option for those 2 slots.

In either case, the 6PM wedding i'll be attending in BFE will preclude my attendance :-(

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 02:37:10 PM »

i know you are stupid but did you not see what jeff rough ridin' driskell did to us? how about the all world wide out that only played with one hand? yeah we will win 2/3!

All Jeff Driskel did was lose.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 02:39:11 PM »

This concerns me greatly with conference games coming up.
@mikec2w

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 02:39:32 PM »

All Jeff Driskel did was lose.
he threw for 300 yds and ran when he wanted. I love our defense when its whole and not a mash unit. that being said we are going against much better teams than la tech. to say we will win 2 of 3 is dumb

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 02:40:25 PM »
We don't win any of the next 3 probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 02:45:12 PM »
We don't win any of the next 3 probably

:runaway:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2015, 02:56:25 PM »
I'd say it depends on the return of confirmed stud Dante Barnett.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 02:59:20 PM »

Bad day?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2015, 03:00:29 PM »

Bad day?
not at all, i just cant stand tucks

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2015, 03:02:40 PM »
Stupid premise....

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2015, 03:02:49 PM »

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2015, 03:10:42 PM »

Bad day?

OK, I'll bite.

OSU was very average last year; we pounded them in Manhattan.  Two years ago we took a train wreck of a QB situation to Stillwater and still only lost by four (bad call on Sams' fumble, too).  Rudolph has been getting all sorts of hype, but did you see his numbers and performance in the last three quarters against UT?  OSU was scared to throw the ball, and actually had Walsh in for a good portion of the fourth.

TCU is just decimated on defense; Tech could've (should've) beat them this weekend in Lubbock, even with Mahomes clearly hobbled.  You don't think we can replicate that sort of success......is Tech suddenly so much better than us (despite not finishing higher in league in 5 years)?

I think jury is still out on OU.  That UT win isn't looking as great anymore; nor, for that matter, is the Tulsa win.

I think at UT in Austin will be very tough, because we will be beat up and tired after playing four tough games in four weeks.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 03:12:13 PM »
I never think we'll lose a game in a season until we actually do, then I think we'll lose every one after. I'm mentally weak and was so mumped in 2013.

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2015, 03:13:36 PM »
If we don't have much of a QB run game, and if we can't fix some blocking (Kleinsorge), and if we have to play Charles Jones for his blocking over Silmon (because the staff refused to remove the QB run game option as the offenses base play - because we know Bazooka Joe ain't runnin' it), then we got issues.

The best help for the D (which is doing okay, except for some big mental mistakes in part due to lack of experience) is a O that moves the ball consistently, and I'm afraid that just won't happen.  Welcome 0-3.

Maybe they will figure it out for TCU (not sure why, but I hope so).

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2015, 03:16:21 PM »
None of these teams, other than maybe OU, have faced a team as good as our KSU Cats yet. These are going to be close, hard fought games, and Joe Hubener will not let us lose.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 03:21:06 PM »

Bad day?

OK, I'll bite.

OSU was very average last year; we pounded them in Manhattan.  Two years ago we took a train wreck of a QB situation to Stillwater and still only lost by four (bad call on Sams' fumble, too).  Rudolph has been getting all sorts of hype, but did you see his numbers and performance in the last three quarters against UT?  OSU was scared to throw the ball, and actually had Walsh in for a good portion of the fourth.

TCU is just decimated on defense; Tech could've (should've) beat them this weekend in Lubbock, even with Mahomes clearly hobbled.  You don't think we can replicate that sort of success......is Tech suddenly so much better than us (despite not finishing higher in league in 5 years)?

I think jury is still out on OU.  That UT win isn't looking as great anymore; nor, for that matter, is the Tulsa win.

I think at UT in Austin will be very tough, because we will be beat up and tired after playing four tough games in four weeks.
wait you think it will be tougher to win in austin than stillwater? holy crap. OSU started running the ball and rudolph got hurt last week. i hope im wrong obviously but i dont see it. tcu is still hard to stop and with our offensive ineptitude winning 1 out of the next 3 will be difficult.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 03:36:31 PM »
i think you are all discounting the benefit of a week of prep and what a full game of Silmon at halfback looks like.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 03:46:00 PM »
I told you people that we're about to start our 5 game losing streak.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2015, 03:47:17 PM »
I told you people that we're about to start our 5 game losing streak.

6, but whatever.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2015, 03:58:18 PM »

Bad day?

OK, I'll bite.

wait you think it will be tougher to win in austin than stillwater? holy crap. OSU started running the ball and rudolph got hurt last week. i hope im wrong obviously but i dont see it. tcu is still hard to stop and with our offensive ineptitude winning 1 out of the next 3 will be difficult.

Yep, simply because of the way the schedule sets up. We had two weeks to prepare for OSU; they had a hard-fought game last Saturday.  When we play UT, we will be coming off three straight very tough games.  UT, however, has the week before us off.  (Which will undoubtedly be useful for Heard.)