Author Topic: Best BSFS seating option for 8 adopted PurpleCat fans--FOR BITB CAT FANS ONLY  (Read 3932 times)

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
This thread is for the very BITB of Cat Fans. Your _Fans, your punis, your =Mods?=, etc.

I have eight buds coming to MHK for the TCU game who have never experienced BSFS. We're trying to all sit together*. Which tickets should we buy?

North endzone GA, ~$90
Upper deck East side 50 yard line, ~$105
Visiting section ~$90

I've always been a SEZ guy myself--which of these are the best seats for my buds? What is GA like? Is the NEZ still a Fun Zone?

(Not all buds are  :kstategrad:, so options are limited)

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 10:25:34 PM by WonderMeal »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Best BSFS seating option for 8 adopted PurpleCat fans
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 10:23:43 PM »
if you want to sit 9 people together, i think nez ga would be pretty dope
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Sec20 is great. Good view of the game and half the bloggers on this webblog.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
The visitor section can be fun if everyone is a good sport

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
But I would go for the next cuz new

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:peek:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
NEZ and it's not even close. Seats are awesome.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Upper deck 50 yard line is so primo.....said no one ever
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
NEZ has seat backs standard.  I wouldn't recommend sitting behind the net tho.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I had season tickets in the NEZ during the Prince seasons and now I currently have season tickets two sections over from the visitors section, the aforementioned elite section 20. I would guess that the new NEZ is the best spot for your buds. The old NEZ was fine but the seats weren't sloped enough and you really couldn't see beyond midfield, I'm guessing that's different now. The best part about the new for you and your buds is that with even 9 people you don't have to get in crazy early for all of you to sit together. There are a ton of families that sit over there and they usually arrive around the time the band takes the field.

I sat up top for the entire game once and it blows, I won't even visit friends up there anymore.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Best BSFS seating option for 8 adopted PurpleCat fans--FOR BITB CAT FANS ONLY
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 02:08:19 AM »
NEZ has seat backs standard.  I wouldn't recommend sitting behind the net tho.

Why? It's only up for kick attempts, you aren't missing anything.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Best BSFS seating option for 8 adopted PurpleCat fans--FOR BITB CAT FANS ONLY
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 04:42:12 AM »
 :thumbs:
:thumbs:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2015, 07:34:38 AM »
Wow, lots of BITB posts from BITB posters. Sounds like maybe the NEZ is still a Fun Zone.

Any difference between regular GA and "lower-level GA"? I can't tell if the NEZ is actually split between multiple GA sections, or if it's just a ticket reseller mislabeling the tickets.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2015, 08:31:51 AM »
Yeah, NEZ is the best. Having those seat backs are :love: Also, if you can't get enough GA tix, just buy SRO. After all, what's keeping you from just walking around the stadium in sitting GA? Answer: nothing. All that matters is getting into the stadium, SRO allows you to do that.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2015, 11:44:54 AM »
Wow, lots of BITB posts from BITB posters. Sounds like maybe the NEZ is still a Fun Zone.

Any difference between regular GA and "lower-level GA"? I can't tell if the NEZ is actually split between multiple GA sections, or if it's just a ticket reseller mislabeling the tickets.

The NEZ is all GA. I believe that non student GA ticket holders can also sit stand in section 28

Offline EMAWforever

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 12:22:25 PM »
They were checking tickets in NEZ last game.  SO you have to have one to sit there.  Can't just by SRO.  But we have been sitting there for the past several seasons and it is the best in my opinion for seats and price.  Might have an extra NEZ ticket for TCU

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 12:32:14 PM »
They were checking tickets in NEZ last game.  SO you have to have one to sit there.  Can't just by SRO.  But we have been sitting there for the past several seasons and it is the best in my opinion for seats and price.  Might have an extra NEZ ticket for TCU

I wasn't checked when I went in :dunno:

The NEZ is all GA. I believe that non student GA ticket holders can also sit stand in section 28

True, and really if you get there early enough you can sit stand anywhere within student GA, there are no barriers or anything preventing you from going to behind the band or in section 27/26
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 12:49:57 PM »
The game is sold out right i know grabbing a couple together isn't a big deal but 8?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2015, 01:59:26 PM »
The game is sold out right i know grabbing a couple together isn't a big deal but 8?

Do you know how GA works?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2015, 04:02:48 PM »

Get Angry, right?
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2015, 04:25:47 PM »
The game is sold out right i know grabbing a couple together isn't a big deal but 8?no clue

Offline Legit Elite

• Resident Vanier Barber
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2015, 04:37:33 PM »
Buy at least two NEZ tickets and the rest can be the cheapest.  Two go in, one comes out with both tickets.  Repeat until all buds are in funzone.  Buy as many NEZ tickets as possible to expedite process.

Upper deck is trash, but not as bad as Norman's east side upper deck.

South endzone is the oldest part of the stadium now, so it's reserved for noobs/visitors.
Free edge up to defensive starters when opponents held under 10.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Best BSFS seating option for 8 adopted PurpleCat fans--FOR BITB CAT FANS ONLY
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2015, 05:51:56 PM »
Buy at least two NEZ tickets and the rest can be the cheapest.  Two go in, one comes out with both tickets.  Repeat until all buds are in funzone.
Heck, I mean they could skip the tickets altogether and just jump over a fence somewhere or get smuggled in with the opposition's equipment right?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2015, 06:58:25 PM »
Upper deck is extremely elite.  Ever wanted to just kick back, relax and watch a game in person in a zero stress environment?  Upper deck.  Ever been annoyed at that idiot who keeps standing up in front of you waving his arms trying to get you to stand up and "get loud?"  Upper deck. Would you enjoy seeing your Sudler award winning band's obscene half time show in real time?  Upper deck.  Ever been bummed for a night game because it meant that you were going to miss the sunset over the majestic flint hills?  Upper deck!

Offline Legit Elite

• Resident Vanier Barber
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2015, 11:57:59 PM »
Upper deck is extremely elite.  Ever wanted to just kick back, relax and watch a game in person in a zero stress environment?  Upper deck.  Ever been annoyed at that idiot who keeps standing up in front of you waving his arms trying to get you to stand up and "get loud?"  Upper deck. Would you enjoy seeing your Sudler award winning band's obscene half time show in real time?  Upper deck.  Ever been bummed for a night game because it meant that you were going to miss the sunset over the majestic flint hills?  Upper deck!
All good points and I stand corrected.  But you have to give me that view of the 1970's pressbox in Norman from their east upper deck.  Anyone who has made the journey up there to see the cats knows how awful that is.
Free edge up to defensive starters when opponents held under 10.