Author Topic: Clock kid should quit whining  (Read 28643 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: Clock kid should quit whining
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2015, 07:42:31 AM »
I'm morbidly fascinated by the people upset about the outcome. No one was fired, right? You're literally angry because a bunch of cool crap happened for a 14-year old kid.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2015, 08:39:43 AM »
I'm morbidly fascinated by the people upset about the outcome. No one was fired, right? You're literally angry because a bunch of cool crap happened for a 14-year old kid.

I think some people are upset that our president made such a huge deal out of it while basically publicly ignoring the murder of police and other such things.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2015, 09:34:00 AM »
How dare the president encourage science
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2015, 09:47:46 AM »

I think some people are upset that our president made such a huge deal out of it while basically publicly ignoring the murder of police and other such things.

Wat
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2015, 10:23:07 AM »

Sending one tweet about it is considered making a "huge deal out of it?" The disdain for black and brown people in this country by group think social media conservatives is hilarious.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2015, 10:30:04 AM »

Sending one tweet about it is considered making a "huge deal out of it?" The disdain for black and brown people in this country by group think social media conservatives is hilarious.

He invited him to the white house. I was assuming that wasn't an empty promise. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2015, 10:32:20 AM »

he can't exactly invite a murdered police officer, now can he?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 24, 2015, 10:42:34 AM »
The .mayor of Irving TX said Obama was tweeting  that the kid's clock was cool before police released any pictures.  Also the police had not released  the information about the incident.  Why was BO commenting before the picture?   Why disparage police and glorify this kid as a whiz brained genius without knowing details?

Well it was a good thing that Ahmed's family had pictures that they gave to the Dallas media that were released well before the Irving PD released their photos. I have no idea why the Islamophobe mayor keep sticking her nose in this anyway, the school board can handle this on their own.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 24, 2015, 10:45:42 AM »

He made one tweet and people visit the white house every day, it wasn't a big deal. Also stop being a coward and wrapping your opinion up in the guise of "some people," you are some people.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2015, 10:56:24 AM »

He made one tweet and people visit the white house every day, it wasn't a big deal. Also stop being a coward and wrapping your opinion up in the guise of "some people," you are some people.

Yes people visit the white house every day, but people dont visit the president at the white house everyday with a personal invite. It is possible that Obama privately reached out to the families of the victims of senseless violence, but it is apparent that he will only publicly stand up for those that help push his narrative of inequality to further divide the American people.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2015, 11:04:16 AM »

Yes people visit the white house every day, but people dont visit the president at the white house everyday with a personal invite. It is possible that Obama privately reached out to the families of the victims of senseless violence, but it is apparent that he will only publicly stand up for those that help push his narrative of inequality to further divide the American people.

One of you people finally said it. The President of the United States standing up for inequality divides the American people. It isn't our job to make you people comfortable with how mumped up race relations are in this country; don't like it deal with it, it's your burden, not mine.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 24, 2015, 11:08:06 AM »
We wouldn't have racism if that black president would just shut his mouth

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2015, 11:12:29 AM »
this blood is on your hands, obomber

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 24, 2015, 11:15:18 AM »
"His narrative of inequality"

Like it doesn't exist

Like Obama is making it up
:adios:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2015, 11:16:36 AM »
Nice you people drop btw MIR

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 24, 2015, 12:33:22 PM »

that little rough rider better footnote his next invention.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 24, 2015, 01:34:50 PM »
I never implied that inequality doesn't exist. The way that this administration spins what inequality means is what is baffling. There are certain pieces of their message that I could get on board with, but the way they handle the narrative has so firmly divided the country it is a "take all of it or none of it" mentality. Yes I think that no matter what your gender, race,  or sexual orientation if you are equally qualified for a job you should be paid equally within the same organization. I think that without support from a positive community a cycle of poverty can occur. I do not however believe that we should be so hamstrung with political correctness that we don't take serious precaution with even a hint of danger to young folk.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 24, 2015, 01:50:56 PM »
Can you site some of this "narrative" that the affirmative action president is pushing?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2015, 01:53:24 PM »

i have a non-PC statement for you:

The war on police is a myth.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2015, 01:56:56 PM »
Can you site some of this "narrative" that the affirmative action president is pushing?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1641

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2015, 01:59:10 PM »
Holy eff where do you find your sources?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2015, 02:02:03 PM »
My guess: uncle who started doomsday prepping after the 2008 election forwards yard dog emails

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2015, 02:03:02 PM »

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1641

I knew you'd give a great response  :lol:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 24, 2015, 03:05:36 PM »
didn't obama get a bunch of crap for drinking beer at the white house with a white cop?

I guess he wasn't murdered, so...

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 24, 2015, 03:21:03 PM »
I'd say the timing of things could just be coincidence, and have nothing to do with any sort of political scheming. Like I said, maybe Obama thought that tweeting condolences to the families who lost loved ones who were gunned down was too impersonal and reached out to them privately.