Author Topic: Clemente sighting  (Read 1113 times)

Offline SPE_khat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Clemente sighting
« on: April 25, 2010, 02:37:28 AM »
Was sitting on my buddies porch earlier tonight with some peeps throwing back some brews when a sweet new black tinted out volkswagon rolls up bumpin some rap right in front of the house. Passenger side is closest to me and I notice a decently attractive blonde in the front seat enjoying her self. Denis proceeds to get out out of the drivers side and I proceed to tell him to come party with us and he does his adorable laugh where he kinda looks down at the ground. He then goes up to the neighbors door who is a weed dealer and definitely has the good stuff.. And he comes out 2 minutes later... He was probably just sayin hey  :gocho: ... But then I said later denis and he laughed again and said he'd be back later to party with us. He never came back but I was all  :ksu: anyway   

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Matt Siebrant's Left Hand

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm a Cat person
    • View Profile
Re: Clemente sighting
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 05:04:50 AM »
Was sitting on my buddies porch earlier tonight with some peeps throwing back some brews when a sweet new black tinted out volkswagon rolls up bumpin some rap right in front of the house. Passenger side is closest to me and I notice a decently attractive blonde in the front seat enjoying her self. Denis proceeds to get out out of the drivers side and I proceed to tell him to come party with us and he does his adorable laugh where he kinda looks down at the ground. He then goes up to the neighbors door who is a weed dealer and definitely has the good stuff.. And he comes out 2 minutes later... He was probably just sayin hey  :gocho: ... But then I said later denis and he laughed again and said he'd be back later to party with us. He never came back but I was all  :ksu: anyway   
Fwiw, if memory serves me right I think his car has a Miami "U" license plate on the front.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 09:56:53 AM »
did the blonde have like, "i'm a crazy bitch" type of blue eyes?

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 10:19:32 AM »
did the blonde have like, "i'm a crazy bitch" type of blue eyes?
\

Dunno but she definitely has "I have huge tits" type of huge tits if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Oh and khat you're buddies probably live close as hell to us, and said weed dealer is probably one of my high school buds. He's about to start his sixth year of undergrad next year. Livin' the dream.  :eye: