Author Topic: I Finally Found Something I'm Above Average At  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I Finally Found Something I'm Above Average At
« on: April 24, 2010, 09:42:32 PM »
On average, a person produces about half a liter of fart gas per day, distributed over an average of about fourteen daily farts.
I'm more of a 20-25 kinda guy.   :D

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: I Finally Found Something I'm Above Average At
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 09:47:33 PM »
I probably fart 5 times an hour while I'm awake and 3 times an hour during my sleep.  If you don't believe me I'll meet you any where any time and we'll duke it out of 24 hours.  Water gives me gas.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Situ-injun

• Fan
  • FEELIN DAT EMAW VIBE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 09:56:04 PM »
LOL
"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! EVERYBODY!!!"

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 10:21:02 PM »
I probably fart 5 times an hour while I'm awake and 3 times an hour during my sleep.  If you don't believe me I'll meet you any where any time and we'll duke it out of 24 hours.  Water gives me gas.

:eek:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 11:05:04 PM »

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=41526.0

Now it all makes sense.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 01:36:03 AM »

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=41526.0

Now it all makes sense.

I ain't  :bs:  Basically if I'm not farting I'm holding a fart in.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »
I wonder how they came up with their average. Do you guys think that they just took a poll or that they followed around test subjects all day ( :ohno: :bs:)? If they only took a poll, the average could actually be higher because some people are embarrassed about farting and would say that they fart less than they actually do.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 08:43:43 AM »
I wonder how they came up with their average. Do you guys think that they just took a poll or that they followed around test subjects all day ( :ohno: :bs:)? If they only took a poll, the average could actually be higher because some people are embarrassed about farting and would say that they fart less than they actually do.
Yeah, and how do they confirm a fart actually took place? Smell test, sound test....or maybe the elusive lighter test?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.