Author Topic: Stan Weber Recap (810 Border Patrol)  (Read 48950 times)

Offline millertime

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Stan Weber Recap (810 Border Patrol)
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2016, 06:33:23 PM »
Did anyone else hear Bukaty say that KU has won in Manhattan much more recently than Okie State? Because I'm pretty sure he said that and it's 100% not true.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2016, 06:46:45 PM »
Did anyone else hear Bukaty say that KU has won in Manhattan much more recently than Okie State? Because I'm pretty sure he said that and it's 100% not true.

Didn't listen but yeah you're right. Pretty sure we lost to KU in 2007 at home, and Okie State beat us in Manhattan in 2010 sans Blackmon

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2016, 11:24:06 PM »

Didn't listen but yeah you're right. Pretty sure we lost to KU in 2007 at home, and Okie State beat us in Manhattan in 2010 sans Blackmon

2010 is the only time Snyder has ever lost to OSU in Manhattan.

Online Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2016, 12:25:40 AM »

Is when they paraded the 27/28 year old QB and the NFL WR?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2016, 08:19:13 AM »
The Border Patrol is the am radio version for good morning america. It's  for bored housewives.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2016, 09:08:03 AM »
Old people do not like the border patrol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2016, 09:50:20 AM »

Is when they paraded the 27/28 year old QB and the NFL WR?

Weeden, Blackmon, Hunter, Randle all played in the NFL.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2016, 11:00:40 AM »
Old people do not like the border patrol

Nothing says young and hip like a 45 year old Nate Bukaty and his gray hair soccer do

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2016, 11:01:38 AM »
He's a dork

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2016, 11:08:50 AM »
He's a dork

I enjoy mocking him

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2016, 12:59:37 PM »
Soccer :yuk:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2016, 01:02:53 PM »
Hey, let's see what the corpse of gary lezak thinks? He like the new lady gaga song, okay!

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 18, 2016, 09:34:01 AM »
11/18 - Baylor

- Nate: Unlike the common thought on Baylor, they really do like to run the ball. Since K-State is good against the run, does this favor K-State? Not necessarily. K-State will be fine against the run, but they can't defend the long pass. Haven't done so yet this year. Baylor will put their receivers so wide, they'll nearly be out of bounds. They throw short, so DB's better make the tackle or they're gone. Then, when suck you up, they'll go right over you....which is where K-State has struggled.

- The young QB can't run, but has a strong arm.

- Bennett will be nervous to just allow K-State to just march down field on offense...so, he will take chances with his defense.

- This is case where Baylor knows K-State better than K-State knows Baylor...which is opposite the norm for K-State in league games due to experience of staff.

- Prediction: 36-35 K-State (used same exact score as 2011, last time K-State beat Baylor)

- Basketball, anything stand out after a couple games? Yes, Sneed. He's ready to play. Athletic wing who can already shoot a little. He comes in ready to go, adds spark with his effort and defense. A lot like Wesley, but with a better shot.

- The team can score much better than prior years. 21-0 run would have been very difficult last couple years.

- Wade has struggled, so will need to have him come around. So there's obviously much upside if and when he gets going.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2016, 09:48:34 AM »
remember when we thought our secondary was a strength?  that crap was funny

Baylor will throw for 450+ and tom hayes will keep his job

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2016, 09:57:37 AM »
remember when we thought our secondary was a strength? 

i remember

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2016, 10:09:45 AM »
the "baylor has quit" narrative is also busted.  They will be able to play pitch and catch which doesn't take a ton of want to

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2016, 10:14:54 AM »
i have no doubt that the freshman qb is physically capable of rough ridin' us up, my hope is that he tries a couple stupid throws and we get a couple picks.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2016, 10:17:35 AM »
i have no doubt that the freshman qb is physically capable of rough ridin' us up, my hope is that he tries a couple stupid throws and we get a couple picks.

I think this will happen, its just going to be a matter of how many 30+ yard plays we give up in between.

Also, I don't think Baylor has quit, but I do think there is turmoil there. If we can force early TOs and get a lead then I think that becomes an advantage. If not and Baylor gets rolling early, then it becomes a "win one for Art" situation and that won't be good for us.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2016, 10:18:52 AM »
I mean, he was a 4 star prospect. Acting like he's going to tear us up (like it wouldn't surprise you), isn't really calling it like Nostradamus.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2016, 10:33:24 AM »
I mean, he was a 4 star prospect. Acting like he's going to tear us up (like it wouldn't surprise you), isn't really calling it like Nostradamus.
i guess that's why i included my hope for what happens.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2016, 10:50:13 AM »
 :thumbs: Sorry, that wasn't really directed at you, it was all the ppl saying we'll still get torched by the back up, like it would be some crazy thing out of nowhere.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2016, 11:15:55 AM »
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2016, 11:38:49 AM »
remember when we thought our secondary was a strength?  that crap was funny

And, with the staff playing "not to lose" in games, the D gets stuck on the field more and more, giving opposing teams even better chances to exploit any problems.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 18, 2016, 12:39:14 PM »

I think this will happen, its just going to be a matter of how many 30+ yard plays we give up in between.

Also, I don't think Baylor has quit, but I do think there is turmoil there. If we can force early TOs and get a lead then I think that becomes an advantage. If not and Baylor gets rolling early, then it becomes a "win one for Art" situation and that won't be good for us.

I spoke to a buddy of mine this week down here who is a very prominent attorney in Ft Worth and one of Baylor's "big cigars"... he told me that Baby Briles tried to tender his resignation after the UT debacle and the AD wouldn't accept it and made him stay on through the season.  He seems to believe that there is mutiny in the football complex and that the focus and effort are virtually non-existant at this point.

After a three game losing streak and what they're accustomed to playing for in the pasts several years, he thinks they've hung it up.  He was resigned to the fact that Snyder could name the score. Take that for what it's worth... Just what was shared with me.

bears are fast...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 18, 2016, 12:40:45 PM »

I spoke to a buddy of mine this week down here who is a very prominent attorney in Ft Worth and one of Baylor's "big cigars"... he told me that Baby Briles tried to tender his resignation after the UT debacle and the AD wouldn't accept it and made him stay on through the season.  He seems to believe that there is mutiny in the football complex and that the focus and effort are virtually non-existant at this point.

After a three game losing streak and what they're accustomed to playing for in the pasts several years, he thinks they've hung it up.  He was resigned to the fact that Snyder could name the score. Take that for what it's worth... Just what was shared with me.

It will be interesting to see how hard they compete. A way different situation, but this is starting to look like Mangino's last season at KU.