Author Topic: Why is slinking to skankdom positive?  (Read 1708 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Why is slinking to skankdom positive?
« on: September 06, 2015, 02:50:13 PM »
Moochelle tweeted Rihanna is a role model for young women.  ????  She is a half nude skank promoting rabbit sex morality and submissiveness to a woman beater.  Michelle is picking similar gal pals.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Why is slinking to skankdom positive?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 04:48:20 PM »
Rihanna is a rough ridin' saint

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 05:07:11 PM »
Why is she a skank? What is wrong with a woman enjoying her sexuality? I see half nude men all the time. #freethenipple.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 06:01:01 PM »
i like rhianna  :shy:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BringBackEcoKat

• Fan
  • The Lady of Winters
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 08:51:15 PM »
Hide yo kids hide yo wives cause popular culture be turning them into hoes
'Cause Cats

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 04:12:44 AM »
Why is she a skank? What is wrong with a woman enjoying her sexuality? I see half nude men all the time. #freethenipple.

At the same time, why is male sexuality being demonized? The bullshit rape culture in general, even though its gone way down. And that's with the definition of rape getting looser and looser, to where people are pushing for laws where girls have to be 100% sober for sex to be consensual.

It's like waving meat in front of a pack of hungry dogs. Except in reality, guys are even hungrier. Because of fat acceptance, that "meat" has eaten its way out of bangable territory.

I think girls can do what they want though as long as they know the consequences, because yolo. It's your life, live it up. Want to slut around into your 30's? Knock yourself out. Just don't complain when you can't find a guy you like to commit.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 07:25:08 AM »
Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 09:12:26 AM »
Well that got awkward

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 09:47:37 AM »
Rihanna hasn't been cool for years you old losers

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 03:38:08 PM »
Stunted is either a troll or a gigantic piece of crap, probably troll though there isn't any way someone could possibly have nothing but abhorrent opinions.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 04:45:37 PM »

Take it back  :curse:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 05:00:02 PM »
She puts wood onto the testosterone fire.  As a person she might be okay, but I don't want my special Renogirl to emulate her raunchy action and to hate school like she advocates.  My disappointment is the judge of character of MOB as to what a good role model is.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2015, 05:03:31 PM »
She puts wood onto the testosterone fire.  As a person she might be okay, but I don't want my special Renogirl to emulate her raunchy action and to hate school like she advocates.  My disappointment is the judge of character of MOB as to what a good role model is.
Name three role models you would approve of if the First Lady suggested.  I'll bet if she picked Mother Theresa you'd object, based solely on the point that the First Lady is someone you don't like.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2015, 09:49:47 PM »

Take it back  :curse:

I mean he should take it back because he's wrong. I mean mix in bossip.com or even Jimmy Kimmel Live, old man.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2015, 08:03:03 AM »

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 08:58:53 AM »
Stunted is either a troll or a gigantic piece of crap, probably troll though there isn't any way someone could possibly have nothing but abhorrent opinions.

I get it. Anything that you disagree with, or don't like to hear = abhorrent. What was really abhorrent in my post, besides the dig at fatties? I'd like to know.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 10:27:44 AM »
Canary.  You are correct about my opinion of Ms Obama.  I don't like activist 1st ladies, the use of public dollars to support a lifestyle of the rich and famous, and the attitude of supremacy over the peons subjects.  From a standpoint of a good role model for young women, she should have cited herself not Rihanna.  I hope Renogirl does not have the political views of Michelle, but she should emulate similar values about family.  I started this thread because of the poor judgment about a role model identifield by Ms Obama.  I am concerned about our culture becoming course and dehumanizing women as nothing more than sex rescepticals.   A good smart woman that is a partner in life is a blessing.   It took dumbasscat a while to realize this.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 10:43:43 AM »
Canary.  You are correct about my opinion of Ms Obama.  I don't like activist 1st ladies, the use of public dollars to support a lifestyle of the rich and famous, and the attitude of supremacy over the peons subjects.  From a standpoint of a good role model for young women, she should have cited herself not Rihanna.  I hope Renogirl does not have the political views of Michelle, but she should emulate similar values about family.  I started this thread because of the poor judgment about a role model identifield by Ms Obama.  I am concerned about our culture becoming course and dehumanizing women as nothing more than sex rescepticals.   A good smart woman that is a partner in life is a blessing.   It took dumbasscat a while to realize this.

How do you feel about Edith Wilson's tenure as the 1st lady?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 12:41:30 PM »
I think modern women are probably the least "sex receptacle" women in the history of earth. Enjoying sex doesn't make you a sex receptacle, being obligated to serve your husband via some religion kinda does

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 01:04:31 PM »

At the same time, why is male sexuality being demonized? The bullshit rape culture in general, even though its gone way down. And that's with the definition of rape getting looser and looser, to where people are pushing for laws where girls have to be 100% sober for sex to be consensual.

It's like waving meat in front of a pack of hungry dogs
. Except in reality, guys are even hungrier. Because of fat acceptance, that "meat" has eaten its way out of bangable territory.

I think girls can do what they want though as long as they know the consequences, because yolo. It's your life, live it up. Want to slut around into your 30's? Knock yourself out. Just don't complain when you can't find a guy you like to commit.

really impossible to control hungry dogs when there is meat.  the meat is going to get eaten and it is the meat's fault.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2015, 02:42:12 PM »
Stunted is obviously a rapist in everyone's eyes but his own.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2015, 02:42:50 PM »
Didn't he used to post about sexual tourism in Asia?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2015, 03:10:21 PM »
Didn't he used to post about sexual tourism in Asia?

Yup. Love the bargirls and ladyboys. #caitlynjenner

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2015, 08:37:59 PM »
Thanks for a great response.  Here is where I think you are wrong.  Every First Lady has been an activist of some kind, at least in modern history.  Each has a passion and a drive to further a cause, generally admirably.  Even the quiet and least assuming appearing have taken their cause to the people. 
I witness really good role models falling short every day, whether it be in my work or among my friends and family.  That doesn't make them bad role models necessarily.  I fall short often and severely, as anyone who knows me in real life can attest, but I believe that doesn't disqualify me from representing my staff and my position. 
I do appreciate your position, but we don't necessarily agree.