Author Topic: Need more Husker fans....  (Read 3341 times)

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Need more Husker fans....
« on: April 23, 2010, 10:02:00 AM »
amirite? :dunno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Need more Husker fans....
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 10:08:41 AM »
yeah, youarerite. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 10:16:48 AM »
Need T. Brew also.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 10:19:20 AM »
:surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:
So there is this husker fan @ my work, we always talk k-state and nu. Well today he mentioned ksufans and was talking about the Brook Berringer thread and all of the posters on that site(we were talking about Meier).  :ohno: I didn't mention that I was a user on that site or that there is a new home. Next time I will invite him over here. He is actually pretty witty but usually his only comeback is 5 national championships, and I mean how do I respond to that, well usually by making fun of the fanbase and there coach.
should I invite him over here, he referred to ksufans.com users as pinheads among other various words.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 10:50:26 AM »
So there is this husker fan @ my work, we always talk k-state and nu. Well today he mentioned ksufans and was talking about the Brook Berringer thread and all of the posters on that site(we were talking about Meier).  :ohno: I didn't mention that I was a user on that site or that there is a new home. Next time I will invite him over here. He is actually pretty witty but usually his only comeback is 5 national championships, and I mean how do I respond to that, well usually by making fun of the fanbase and there coach.
should I invite him over here, he referred to ksufans.com users as pinheads among other various words.

yeah, definately

The42Yardstick

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 12:36:50 PM »

yeah, definately

<----------------------pet peeve is people who spell definitely wrong

prepare to have your testicles smashed by a backhoe

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 02:55:12 AM »

Bill O'reilly?

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 04:53:40 PM »
Is he here yet, or did he become too elite for us lowly Big 12ers?

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 03:25:33 PM »
I've been a husker all my life.  But attended the elite school due to a better degree program.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 06:35:47 PM »

yeah, definately

This. It's based on the word "finite," people!   :curse:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 08:18:03 PM »

yeah, definately

This. It's based on the word "finite," people!   :curse:
stick to the piano goon

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 12:32:13 AM »
does coolhawks post here?  oneuponumass?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 07:51:05 AM »
does coolhawks post here?  oneuponumass?

coolhawks does occasionally iirc.  oneuponumass doesn't that I know of. The last time I saw him post on a ksu board was when he got destroyed on ksufans about his frank martin hating turning to frank martin loving and then trying to pretend like he always thought frank would be good.  didn't seem to realize that our search function was/is pretty easy to use.