Author Topic: Those are Grandpa's Guns - No right to ban and blow up the Constitution  (Read 698 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well the Crapmaster is at it again.  Screw the laws of land and create your own by executive order.  Just read obama wants to make gun ownership for a person receiving social security that doesn't manage their own fiscal affairs from owning guns.  You don't have to add to shoot.  My great hillbilly granddaddy couldn't read and others managed his affairs, but he could shoot squirrels well into his 80s

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
If you don't have the faculty to manage your own affairs,  you don't have the faculty to manage a gun. 

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Online Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
If you don't have the faculty to manage your own affairs,  you don't have the faculty to manage a gun. 

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Yea, but Reno's got a point.  Who cares if you got a full bag of marbles, just don't eff with my right to shoot a squirrel; whatever that's worth!
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Some people living on social security probably need to add a few squirrels to the pot just to survive.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wikileaks just released an email from the Hillary collection, that says she plans to.close the gun show loophole and make gun manufacturers open to liability suits for deaths caused by firearms.  IMO this should be done legislative.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
That is just Hill telling the Gun industry to get on board with her candidacy and up their donations.