Author Topic: Possibly the greatest food-related invention ever.  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
Possibly the greatest food-related invention ever.
« on: April 22, 2010, 03:02:26 PM »

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/04/delicious_convenience_the_grav.php

Something makes me want to slide a 44oz cup under there....   :drool: :drool: :drool:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Possibly the greatest food-related invention ever.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 03:20:02 PM »
i saw that earlier this week.  i love B&G, love B&G.  have you ever had slow cooked B&G?  talk to wrff, i'm sure his dumbass has.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 03:22:36 PM »
i saw that earlier this week.  i love B&G, love B&G.  have you ever had slow cooked B&G?  talk to wrff, i'm sure his dumbass has.

When I lived in Milwaukee, I could never find B&G.  I'd ask for it at brunch places and diners and they'd just stare at me.  I thought it was universal, but I was wrong....there are some who do not have such things.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 03:24:33 PM »

When I lived in Milwaukee, I could never find B&G.  I'd ask for it at brunch places and diners and they'd just stare at me.  I thought it was universal, but I was wrong....there are some who do not have such things.

You could always get grits instead.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 03:26:39 PM »
grits are disgusting and meant to be eaten by mongloids. 

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 04:07:38 PM »

In 100% agreement.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 04:09:31 PM »

In 100% agreement.

excellent. let me share a grit story w/ you really quick.  last thursday i ate at a restaurant with some friends.  one of them gets this pulled pork dish that was served over grits.  i'm like WTF. 

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 04:15:47 PM »

In 100% agreement.

excellent. let me share a grit story w/ you really quick.  last thursday i ate at a restaurant with some friends.  one of them gets this pulled pork dish that was served over grits.  i'm like WTF. 

:barf:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 04:16:28 PM »

In 100% agreement.

So your friends are Mongoloids?   Lemme get this straight, you don't like pulled pork, you don't like grits, and you are a card carrying anti-sodiumite.  WTF exactly do you eat?

Oh another thing, you thing slow cookers are dumb, well you know what else is a slow cooker?  That's right, a Big Green Egg.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 04:39:02 PM »
I like grits and am ambivalent about b&g.  Can't you keep the gravy of my biscuit?  I'd rather save it for my fries.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 04:41:10 PM »
grits with like, a shazbot! ton of cheese is good. never understood the plain grits thing though. zero flavor.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »

B&G is loaded with sodium dumbass.  Are you sure your FP heart can take it?  Your heart is like that nerdy kid with asthma who starts wheezing when a hot girl walks by and has to grab his inhaler so he doesn't stop breathing and die.  Except in this case the hot girl is salt.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 05:06:12 PM »

Tragic.  I had a coworker from Iowa.  He said he never heard of them until he moved to KC after college.

Poor bastards.

That said, Bob Evans sucks balls.  Bravo for the B&G vending idea though.  I can only imagine the line of 70 yr olds(only people I ever see at BE's) at each one of these every morning, hitting it with their walkers and hating it's new fangled technology(possibly yelling at it in a feeble voice to speak with the lady behind the counter or their waitress).

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 05:08:53 PM »
you young'uns missed thed glorious BeeGees from the Union cafeteria before it went all fast food.   They were delicious and cheap.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 06:10:36 PM »

In 100% agreement.

So your friends are Mongoloids?   Lemme get this straight, you don't like pulled pork, you don't like grits, and you are a card carrying anti-sodiumite.  WTF exactly do you eat?

Oh another thing, you thing slow cookers are dumb, well you know what else is a slow cooker?  That's right, a Big Green Egg.
you're a rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  i like pulled pork you dumb eff.   crap that your girlfriend cooks in a crock pot doesn't qualify. boom, you're roasted, dolt.   big green egg is a smoker, learn to read then learn how to use a phone, then give me a call and we can talk about it.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 06:11:50 PM »

B&G is loaded with sodium dumbass.  Are you sure your FP heart can take it?  Your heart is like that nerdy kid with asthma who starts wheezing when a hot girl walks by and has to grab his inhaler so he doesn't stop breathing and die.  Except in this case the hot girl is salt.
you're the biggest downgrade on this entire site, if not every bbs ever invented.  now, quit reading this thread and head back to your salt lick, bambi.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »
you young'uns missed thed glorious BeeGees from the Union cafeteria before it went all fast food.   They were delicious and cheap.
yes, i recycled cans to be able to afford those SOBs, if it wasn't fan loaves then it was Union B&Gs.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 09:01:22 AM »

In 100% agreement.

So your friends are Mongoloids?   Lemme get this straight, you don't like pulled pork, you don't like grits, and you are a card carrying anti-sodiumite.  WTF exactly do you eat?

Oh another thing, you thing slow cookers are dumb, well you know what else is a slow cooker?  That's right, a Big Green Egg.
you're a fracking Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  i like pulled pork you dumb shazbot!.   crap that your girlfriend cooks in a crock pot doesn't qualify. boom, you're roasted, dolt.   big green egg is a smoker, learn to read then learn how to use a phone, then give me a call and we can talk about it.

Damn, broseph.  Step away from the ledge.  First of all that was WRFF's lady that made that delicious sounding recipe.  She can make it for me anytime.   Pop quiz:  Smoking meats is A) Faster or B) Slower than grilling meats.

If you answered A, you're a dumbass.  If you answered B, then you're admitting it's a slow cooker.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 09:19:56 AM »

In 100% agreement.

you're a fracking Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  i like pulled pork you dumb shazbot!.   crap that your girlfriend cooks in a crock pot doesn't qualify. boom, you're roasted, dolt.   big green egg is a smoker, learn to read then learn how to use a phone, then give me a call and we can talk about it.

Damn, broseph.  Step away from the ledge.  First of all that was WRFF's lady that made that delicious sounding recipe.  She can make it for me anytime.   Pop quiz:  Smoking meats is A) Faster or B) Slower than grilling meats.

If you answered A, you're a dumbass.  If you answered B, then you're admitting it's a slow cooker.
someone here has very low CIQ but that's ok, who could it be :dunno:  your dumbass probably eats boiled fish sticks for dinner LMFAO :lol: :lol:  :lol:

:flush:

Offline kst8catfan

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »
yes, i recycled cans to be able to afford those SOBs, if it wasn't fan loaves then it was Union B&Gs.

You mean they don't have B&G at the union anymore???
I attribute my fat azz to grade school lunch cinnamon puffs and daily Union B&G (full orders only, please)

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 12:16:08 PM »
Union B&G is still available at Cutlery Corner

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 01:10:57 PM »
Union B&G is still available at Cutlery Corner

OMG! 

They had quit serving them the last half of my senior year after everything went corporate & fast foody.