Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 442323 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #1375 on: February 29, 2016, 04:05:39 PM »
Embarrassed he's associated with my state

It's my state, too, and he's awesome. (By the way, he's about 1000x smarter than you, Lib7).
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: February 29, 2016, 04:07:33 PM »
Well I don't agree, he's a racist dumb dumb
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: February 29, 2016, 04:07:45 PM »
Kobach makes Huelskamp look good.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: February 29, 2016, 04:08:52 PM »
Hopefully President Trump is smart enough to not tap Kobach for some fed job.  The last thing we need, as a country, is someone letting that guy out of KS.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: February 29, 2016, 04:09:59 PM »
Hopefully President Trump is smart enough to not tap Kobach for some fed job.  The last thing we need, as a country, is someone letting that guy out of KS.

Maybe, but he'd only have that job for 4-8 years, while if he stays where he's at, he'll be there for life.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: February 29, 2016, 04:10:21 PM »
In a state with a crap ton of embarrassing politicians, kobach is easily the front runner

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: February 29, 2016, 04:11:21 PM »
everyone makes fun of us :frown:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: February 29, 2016, 04:11:38 PM »
Well, I would imagine that he is going to be the next governor not named Brownback.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: February 29, 2016, 04:12:11 PM »
They should make fun of us

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: February 29, 2016, 04:13:35 PM »
Well, I would imagine that he is going to be the next governor not named Brownback.

I don't think Kobach is well liked enough in Kansas to win a position where he's not already the incumbent.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: February 29, 2016, 04:16:01 PM »
in the state's defense, kansans did boo brownback and his wife at that bball game

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: February 29, 2016, 04:49:20 PM »
It's good to see lib keeps watering things down to meaningless.

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: February 29, 2016, 04:59:10 PM »

It's my state, too, and he's awesome. (By the way, he's about 1000x smarter than you, Lib7).

Making that judgment seems a little strong. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. I tend to be good at debiting and crediting different accounts but suck at biology. Does that make some Doctor smarter than me? Could he debit and credit as well as me? I say no.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: February 29, 2016, 05:25:27 PM »

Making that judgment seems a little strong. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. I tend to be good at debiting and crediting different accounts but suck at biology. Does that make some Doctor smarter than me? Could he debit and credit as well as me? I say no.

Well, Kobach is smarter at being a piece of crap human being than all of us combined.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: February 29, 2016, 05:30:05 PM »
Def a natural talent for him

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: February 29, 2016, 06:03:09 PM »

:lol: Yes, with about 15 minutes training he could do bookkeeping better than you also.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: February 29, 2016, 06:11:06 PM »

:lol: Yes, with about 15 minutes training he could do bookkeeping better than you also.

but could he pass the CPA exam in 15 minutes of training?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: February 29, 2016, 06:18:47 PM »
So WUD likes.the klan.  Republican party is doomed.  Hello President MG.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: February 29, 2016, 06:34:49 PM »

This thread took an amusing turn.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: February 29, 2016, 06:49:30 PM »
chuck is actually a camp counselor

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: February 29, 2016, 07:06:03 PM »

This thread took an amusing turn.

TBH The CPA is kinda overrated. It's just memorization. If you have a decent knowledge of accounting rules and study you can pass easily.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: February 29, 2016, 07:11:57 PM »
- "will you condemn the kkk?"

- "i'll have to look at the polls on that, ok.  next question."

You honestly think Trump consults polls in determining how to answer questions like that?

yes.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: February 29, 2016, 09:51:07 PM »
I like financial people that have like 27 three-letter designations after their names.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: February 29, 2016, 10:16:00 PM »
Might as well just go single payer  :excited:

Do you understand that single payer doesn't fix the problem of minimum coverage mandates - it makes it worse? Why are liberals so averse to market competition?
Because we've had your version of a free market for 50 years and it's led to the US having the highest healthcare costs in the industrial world and some of the lowest satisfaction and success rates. And before you say we need cross state competition, what about state's rights again?  If you take that position you are now advocating for federal intervention to force states to do something for the benefit of business only.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: February 29, 2016, 11:20:33 PM »
WTF? The minimum coverage mandates are federal, how in the eff does that change with removal of state lines?

No, that wasn't true before Obamacare, and it still isn't entirely true after. http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/mandated-health-insurance-benefits-and-state-laws.aspx

Allowing interstate competition, the resulting reduction in minimum coverage requirements, is a big piece of reducing premiums.

Hey weirdo, I explicitly stated that the removal of state lines would work best in conjunction with Obamacare.