Author Topic: Caitlyn Jenner to receive Arthur Ashe Courage Award at 2015 ESPY Awards  (Read 19439 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
the only thing i have a problem with is the name. caitlyn? i mean, give me a break lady. ain't no caitlyns under the age of 50 running around and you have to be pushing 70. mary jenner? sure. dorothy jenner? absolutely. ruth jenner? you better believe it. caitlyn jenner? uh, no. try again.  :nono:

Katherine so she could have stayed with the hard K name

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
those are all very legit old lady names.  maybe that's what got jabeez's fur up and he is just dumb and couldn't articulate it. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Look at all these haters:

Joshy Lingo ?@JoshyLingo  · 3m3 minutes ago 
Yes guys, if you think oscar Jenner looks hot.  That in fact makes you gay.

B-rad  ?@bradkeener82  · 3m3 minutes ago 
Who was in charge of taking oscar Jenner's man card?

beshoy ?@BeshoyAdly  · 4m4 minutes ago 
#CallMeCaitlyn #Bruce_Jenner. Man u r disgusting . Burn in hell. Totally  gross 

Jess  ?@_jessmacole  · 19m19 minutes ago 
People really act like this oscar Jenner stuff is okay, when in reality it is sickening

Fitness Life ?@Fitnesslovee  · 35m35 minutes ago 
oscar Jenner gets praised for turning into a woman yet Tim Tebow still gets mocked and ridiculed for praising God. #Society

Haley Reynolds ?@Haley_Brookeee  · 47m47 minutes ago 
To hear that oscar Jenner will be getting an award for courage is disgusting. Men and women who fight for our freedom deserve that more.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Should have gone with Kat - short for Katherine.  That way he keeps with the K thing in the family. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
hey guys, i just changed my name to xander daris. oh no wait i didn't because i'm not 9 years old.  :lol:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
hey guys, i just changed my name to xander daris. oh no wait i didn't because i'm not 9 years old.  :lol:
whatever you say jayxsin

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
you only really mean it if you make your dirk a taco, but still leave everything else mannish---->jabeez
Hey dumbass, she didn't get genital reconstruction.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Should have gone with Kat - short for Katherine.  That way he keeps with the K thing in the family. 

this is a great idea

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
you only really mean it if you make your dirk a taco, but still leave everything else mannish---->jabeez

obviously because she's not serious about it and the real trans folks (the really gross butch ones) must be pissed!!!

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile

obviously because she's not serious about it and the real trans folks (the really gross butch ones) must be pissed!!!
Exactly.  It's like cheating.  I'm glad we can agree on this, mich.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

How pissed do you think they got when they read that she isn't even gay? I bet they were outraged.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
if it weren't for jabeez i'd never have known how to spot a legit transgender person from a poser one.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile

How pissed do you think they got when they read that she isn't even gay? I bet they were outraged.
Yeah I know.  Still in to chicks, what's that about? 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

just so i'm clear, if you don't change your diirk to a taco then you can't change anything and if you do go diirk-to-taco then that's all you can change?  i'd like to make certain i'm not shaming the wrong folks. 

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile

just so i'm clear, if you don't change your diirk to a taco then you can't change anything and if you do go diirk-to-taco then that's all you can change?  i'd like to make certain i'm not shaming the wrong folks.
Well it's pretty obvious, If you diddle you're a diddler, if you daddle, you're a daddler.  You can diddle daddle  and you're a do-daddler. everybody can doodle.  Just don't be a diddle-daddle-doodler.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

If SHE is into chicks then she is gay...

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :Wha:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
One thing we can all agree on is this attention whore isn't serious about becoming a woman.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't think so, since she still has a penis. It's all semantics at this point, though. She claimed she's not gay in an interview, so I'm inclined to go with what she says.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile

Wait, so if you have male genitals, self identify as a female, but participate in heterosexual intercourse female, how do you fill out a census form?  I'm so confused

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
jabeez is melting down pretty hard right now. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Wait, so if you have male genitals, self identify as a female, but participate in heterosexual intercourse female, how do you fill out a census form?  I'm so confused

and here I thought you were an expert on the trans community

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile