Author Topic: Klein  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Klein
« on: April 19, 2010, 10:15:56 PM »
Lets say that the starting QB is either SLamur or Coffman. Will Snyder have Klein on the field at the WR positon where he played last year or wearing a headset signaling plays in to the offense?  :dunno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Klein
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 11:36:19 PM »
I think it depends on how much "better" the other 2 guys are . . . based on that statement, he'll be on the sidelines.

Offline jrod_06

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 11:44:21 PM »
This is not what I have been told from my roomate (current player). Have been told that Klein has been looking as good as the other two. It would def be slamur if he wasn't so stupid. Coffman is not really in the running, OB just says he is to make the other two work harder.
Just what ive been told......

:combofan:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 09:52:42 AM »
Lets say that the starting QB is either SLamur or Coffman. Will Snyder have Klein on the field at the WR positon where he played last year or wearing a headset signaling plays in to the offense?  :dunno:

Is it possible to wear a headset and signal in plays and not look incredibly cool?  No, it's not.  Totally underrated looking cool points.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 10:16:06 AM »

Is it possible to wear a headset and signal in plays and not look incredibly cool?  No, it's not.  Totally underrated looking cool points.
i bet klein wears his bluetooth headset in one ear in case any poon calls and the signal caller headset in the other ear

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 10:24:19 AM »

i bet klein wears his bluetooth headset in one ear in case any poon calls and the signal caller headset in the other ear

i've heard he is going to change his jersey  to #1 and then get a cK1 tatoo and start calling himself cK1. "yeah ladies, cK1 here." "hey fellas, you hitting ville tonight? you know cK1 is down too."

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 01:38:36 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 11:29:00 AM »
CK1 sounds freaking awesome.  I wish I could hang out with CK1.  What Aggieville bar would CK1 frequent? 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 01:25:39 PM »
CK1 sounds freaking awesome.  I wish I could hang out with CK1.  What Aggieville bar would CK1 frequent? 
sorry bro but you have it backwards.  cK1 doesn't frequent bars, bars frequent cK1. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 09:27:52 PM »

hibatchi hut?  that still around?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 09:32:29 PM »
Kat House.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 09:35:30 PM »
"Hey OB, what play do you want ck1 to signal in?  I know em all.  *ring*  Oh wait OB, ck1 has a call on his BT from a lady.  ck1 here, talk to me...uh-huh....sure I can go to the Pi Phi Beau and Arrow ball tonight.  Pick me up at 5, rent ck1 a limo"