Author Topic: Phog Gem Thread  (Read 24281 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Phog Gem Thread
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2015, 02:12:49 PM »
Oh man I so hope Self leaves.  Can you imagine who Zulu would hire?  Probably Tom Penders or Florida's 2nd assistant coach or something like that.

Worked when they hired Roy.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2015, 02:47:24 PM »
I just thought I'd take a peek at the Ape Room, since I hadn't been in a while

Addicted to Ass
03/06/2015
(14 votes)
Does anyone else have this problem? I have an uncontrollable addiction to staring at hot ass. Particularly in yoga pants. I dont mean I just enjoy looking... I have a serious problem with getting distracted from work, grocery shopping, talking etc. I could be having a totally professional conversation with a co-worker, but the minute that hottie walks by me in her yoga pants... its over.I Lose all focus and can only think about said ass. Does anyone else have this issue?

good grief, what trash

KU fan just silver backing that ass.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2015, 03:30:11 PM »
I just thought I'd take a peek at the Ape Room, since I hadn't been in a while

Addicted to Ass
03/06/2015
(14 votes)
Does anyone else have this problem? I have an uncontrollable addiction to staring at hot ass. Particularly in yoga pants. I dont mean I just enjoy looking... I have a serious problem with getting distracted from work, grocery shopping, talking etc. I could be having a totally professional conversation with a co-worker, but the minute that hottie walks by me in her yoga pants... its over.I Lose all focus and can only think about said ass. Does anyone else have this issue?

good grief, what trash

:sdeek:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2015, 07:58:59 PM »
Were squawks mad about today's PTI?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2015, 12:37:34 AM »

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2015, 01:49:09 AM »

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2015, 05:38:46 AM »
Do they realize this is their golden age?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2015, 07:24:11 AM »
bears are fast...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2015, 09:19:12 AM »
K-State facebook fans bringing the heat!

Bill Self reportedly left Omaha yesterday on a recruiting trip to Mexico. He has two prospects that will fit right into the program...Juan & Don!

:frown:

Offline Mr_BONES

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2015, 10:31:20 AM »
K-State facebook fans bringing the heat!

Bill Self reportedly left Omaha yesterday on a recruiting trip to Mexico. He has two prospects that will fit right into the program...Juan & Don!

:frown:

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2015, 01:57:53 AM »
On the topic of hummus...

I like it but it certainly makes me uncomfortable liking muslim food. I've been feeling a little terrorist-y lately.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2015, 09:34:27 AM »
RIP

Most pathetic bought and paid for officiating I have seen in 45+ years following basketball.

I haven't seen reffing that bad since the 2001 Title game where Duke "beat" Arizona.  Go back and watch that game, then watch this game.  Probably the 2 worst reffed games I've ever seen.  And they both gave Duke a title.

It's one thing to blow calls live but when you have clear, conclusive video evidence and still get it wrong? That's when we have a problem. But the entire country knew the refs would do anything they could to help Duke.

I'm sure I will get roped into the NCAA torunament again next year, but I need to remind myself that the outcome is pre-determined and not get so involved.

No clue. But I know Wisconsin fouls less than any team in the country. They had kids getting ran over and still got fouls called on them.
Okafor must have had 8 fouls alone, himself. Pathetic.

Absolutely disgusting what this sport has turned into. What a bunch of ********

Duke players were literally throwing themselves into Wisconsin's players and falling over and won a title doing it. Not only did Duke get a bunch of free trips to the line, it changed the way Wisconsin was defended. The way the game was officiated (or mis-officiated) changed the momentum of the game. Credit to Duke for taking advantage, but I've never seen a title game tilted by officiating like that

I'm a KU fan and had only passing interest in this game so I'm kind of a neutral observer. 
This game was CLEARLY officiated for Duke. They called fouls on Duke in the first half and early in the second.
But when it mattered, and after the demi-god K got on the refs at halftime, the game was over.
The number of non-calls on Duke's "aggressiveness" on offense was staggering.
I used to love college basketball. Never missed a KU game. But this tarnishes the sport almost as much as the silent UNC scandal.
**** the NCAA.

I gotta ask: is Duke's 2015 championship as legit as Colorado's 5th down championship?

it's an awful game right now... just awful. Duke has benefited mightily from it too. They will just start next season in the double bonus and stay there. K got into the refs after half, and he's got 5 now. Good for him; he gets away with it.
The beginning of the end was Laettner not getting tossed for the stomp, then they flopped Maryland out of a title shot in '01, then ass-mauled Butler to get another one... and here we are.
I miss what a fluid, lovely game this used to be

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2015, 09:54:52 AM »
I'm a KU fan and had only passing interest in this game so I'm kind of a neutral observer.
bears are fast...

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2015, 09:58:53 AM »
Phog is so cute. Ranking the last 10 champs, they actually believe their 2008 is only bested by UK 2012 team...lol

09 UNC team trailed 5:20  the whole tourney and won each game by 10+. Fla 07 team is clearly better. And they weren't even the best team in 08. Memphis had an impressive tourney b4 putting 2 hands around their throat up 9 with 125 secs left

Offline signature move

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2015, 10:14:51 AM »
 i was actually amazed at all of the calls wisconsin was getting in the first half. they had, what, 2 team files deep, deep into the 1st half? then it seemed to even out in the second half.

but what do i know, i'm just an IBiot. :frown:

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2015, 10:19:19 AM »
I would post some more but my god it is an asylum over there, they're really, really mad  :curse:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2015, 10:35:20 AM »
They really think about Duke a lot.

Offline Kermit

• Fan
  • "Wanna Guess Where My Thumb Has Been"
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2015, 10:56:45 AM »

Well, it's what they aspire to be.  There are only 6 teams with more titles than them and Duke is one of them.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2015, 11:22:59 AM »
I'm not really in the mood to listen to Wisconsin (or KU fans) complain about officiating, even though they had a couple of legit gripes.

Okafor and Winslow were in foul trouble for most of the game.  I thought the fourth foul on Okafor was kind of sketchy at best given the amount of contact that was allowed for most of the game.

Wisconsin got beat by Grayson Allen.  I mean, sure, Jones went off, but a guy who averaged 4 points and 9 minutes a game played 21 minutes and scored 16 points.  He was basically the only reason they were able to stay in the game when Okafor was on the bench.

So, everyone can whine all they want about the officiating, but it's not like Duke wasn't impacted at all.  They just had a role player step up, and Dekker basically choked.  That's how I'm viewing it.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2015, 11:24:07 AM »
Full disclosure: I've been a Duke fan since I was ten years old, and they're my #2 team.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2015, 11:37:37 AM »
It's fascinating that a fanbase can cry about officiating so much yet still contend this was a clean play  :ROFL:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2015, 11:42:31 AM »

Well, it's what they aspire to be.  There are only 6 teams with more titles than them and Duke is one of them.

Not very TSC of me but that's why I wanted Duke to win, not because I like Duke, but because ku hates Duke and having Duke do things ku only gets to experience once every 20 years when Duke has done it about once every 5 really, really gets to them.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2015, 11:59:45 AM »
I know KU fans have little man syndrome, but in general, why do people cheer against good teams? Everyone (besides the studs on this board) were cheering for Kentucky to lose, and then Duke. I'm sure part of it is jealousy, but good grief, why do people cheer so hard for teams to not achieve greatness?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2015, 12:02:56 PM »
I know KU fans have little man syndrome, but in general, why do people cheer against good teams? Everyone (besides the studs on this board) were cheering for Kentucky to lose, and then Duke. I'm sure part of it is jealousy, but good grief, why do people cheer so hard for teams to not achieve greatness?

Everyone likes the underdog. Rooting for the favorite is boring.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2015, 12:03:41 PM »
They weren't cheering for the underdog. They were cheering against the favorite.