Author Topic: Ask Steve Dave Farm And Cow And Ranch And Tractor And Truck Related Questions  (Read 355981 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
when you chatted up ropinfeet, where was he on the scale of - "that's an interesting personal connection we share" and "i sell a lot of bulls, kid"?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Selling cows sounds like selling used cars. If you have one on the lot too long you take it to the auction and another rancher buys it.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

Selling cows sounds like selling used cars. If you have one on the lot too long you take it to the auction and another rancher buys it.
it is 100% exactly that.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
when you chatted up ropinfeet, where was he on the scale of - "that's an interesting personal connection we share" and "i sell a lot of bulls, kid"?

He was like, "yeah, I know sddad." and then went on to talk to JMart about some boring stuff that didn't have anything to do with Holy crap that's Jim Colbert and Mitch Richmond! Take my picture trim!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

We was like, "yeah, I know sddad." and then went on to talk to JMart about some boring stuff that didn't have anything to do with Holy crap that's Jim Colbert and Mitch Richmond! Take my picture trim!

:combofan:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
So notwithstanding that it was critical for #TheBachelor to find a girl who could move to the farm in Iowa because it was imperative he stay there and make it succeed, he didn't even wait a week before starting a potential 3 months of Dancing with the Stars. 

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
So notwithstanding that it was critical for #TheBachelor to find a girl who could move to the farm in Iowa because it was imperative he stay there and make it succeed, he didn't even wait a week before starting a potential 3 months of Dancing with the Stars.

For some reason I don't think that #TheBachelor does much work on the farm.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
what is a co-op?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
what is a co-op?

it's like a place with huge towers for keeping grain and sometimes a gas station and sometimes a place that sells that ammonia that you pump in the ground to kill weeds and meth heads use to make meth and sometimes has like a store for farmers and sometimes has a truck repair place and possibly a ton of other stuff. sddad is on the co-op board and I have no idea what that entails. he goes to meetings with like two of his buds and they decide what other grain towers to buy and junk I guess. I actually have no rough ridin' clue what a co-op is to be honest.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
what is a co-op?
It's short for Co-Operative.  It's a bunch of business ppl, mainly farmers, that
buy and sell farm stuff.  They are in about every small town in Western Kansas.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
They are Marxist farmin
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
what's with katdaddy trying to one-up sd?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
what's with katdaddy trying to one-up sd?
just trying to educate the city kids in this thread.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
what is a co-op?

it's like a place with huge towers for keeping grain and sometimes a gas station and sometimes a place that sells that ammonia that you pump in the ground to kill weeds and meth heads use to make meth and sometimes has like a store for farmers and sometimes has a truck repair place and possibly a ton of other stuff. sddad is on the co-op board and I have no idea what that entails. he goes to meetings with like two of his buds and they decide what other grain towers to buy and junk I guess. I actually have no rough ridin' clue what a co-op is to be honest.

Pretty accurate SD except you only got one of the 2 uses for ammonia right. It is anhydrous ammonia and it is a fertilizer.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Its like costco for farmin.  The internet has kind of defeated the purpose, at least for farmers who know what the internet is.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Steve dave is cow tipping a real thing?
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Are you talking 15% vs 20%?  :dunno:

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
How does one cow tip?
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
How does one cow tip?
To be safe, I'll go for the 20%.  There could be a bull near by.  :ohno:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Its like costco for farmin.  The internet has kind of defeated the purpose, at least for farmers who know what the internet is.
why do they call it a co-op

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Most rural people dont read so good, so cooperative was out of the question.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

Most rural people dont read so good, so cooperative was out of the question.
:ROFL:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
what is a co-op?

This is probably the best answer in this entire thread.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

No

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Steve dave Farmall or john deere?