Author Topic: Weed  (Read 62659 times)

The Big Train

Re: Weed
« Reply #275 on: July 02, 2017, 02:48:54 PM »
I kinda wanna do weed candy now fwiw. Maybe I will go to Colorado next month.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 02, 2017, 02:51:34 PM »
How long did that take you to find? There's a difference between ppl who do it recreationally and ppl who need it/live by it daily. :frown: it's a poors drug.

The Big Train

Weed
« Reply #277 on: July 02, 2017, 02:59:21 PM »
Such a nasty drug. Ppl who do it are the super Brown's of the world. :frown:

Were we to assume you put that qualifier on there?  Because this seems like anyone who does it.

Do you cash heaters recreationally or need it/live by it daily?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 02, 2017, 03:00:26 PM »
How long did that take you to find? There's a difference between ppl who do it recreationally and ppl who need it/live by it daily. :frown: it's a poors drug.

Same way with booze, really. Going nuts on liquor on the occasional Saturday is fine, while getting wasted at home on a Wednesday night is just pathetic. Both drugs should be legal, imo. We shouldn't let the few who have problems dictate how everyone else has to live.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 02, 2017, 03:01:45 PM »
Heaters are legal, friend. Always have been. Ppl who love weed usually have shitty unclean households, smell like crap, and talk like dumbasses. :th_twocents:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 02, 2017, 03:03:30 PM »

Same way with booze, really. Going nuts on liquor on the occasional Saturday is fine, while getting wasted at home on a Wednesday night is just pathetic. Both drugs should be legal, imo. We shouldn't let the few who have problems dictate how everyone else has to live.
I obviously started this discussion to see what loser stoners would say back in defense. Stoner backers are my favorite kind of ppl. Kinda cult like. :D

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 02, 2017, 03:07:45 PM »
Also those ppl who can't wasted at home on the occasional Wednesday are safer/smarter ppl that are risking people's lives on the road. We hear a lot about ppl drinking and driving, but nothing about pot heads smoking and driving. Those ppl are my dangers to society IMO.

The Big Train

« Reply #282 on: July 02, 2017, 03:07:47 PM »
Heaters are legal, friend. Always have been. Ppl who love weed usually have shitty unclean households, smell like crap, and talk like dumbasses. :th_twocents:

So was cocaine.  Alcohol is legal now but was illegal for a decade.  People who abuse alcohol may have shitty unclean households, smell like crap, and talk like dumbasses too.  Since it's legal tho it's fine.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 02, 2017, 03:08:21 PM »

I obviously started this discussion to see what loser stoners would say back in defense. Stoner backers are my favorite kind of ppl. Kinda cult like. :D

Obviously.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 02, 2017, 03:09:03 PM »
I never took TBT for a closet pothead, but here we are.

The Big Train

« Reply #285 on: July 02, 2017, 03:10:56 PM »
I can count on one hand how many times I've smoked.  I just think it's stupid to judge a minority of the population who abuse and cast that portrayal to anyone who's ever done it.  It's dumb that it's illegal.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 02, 2017, 03:17:56 PM »
But it is illegal tho. So ppl who do it are breaking the law. :frown:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 02, 2017, 03:18:35 PM »
Also those ppl who can't wasted at home on the occasional Wednesday are safer/smarter ppl that are risking people's lives on the road. We hear a lot about ppl drinking and driving, but nothing about pot heads smoking and driving. Those ppl are my dangers to society IMO.

Wacky, there is a pretty slippery slope from drinking too much beer during the week to becoming a deadbeat loser that drinks a case of Busch Light and a pint of Kentucky Deluxe every day while not being able to keep a job. If the "getting wasted on Wednesday" comment struck a chord with you, I would reevaluate a few things before you end up with a serious problem.

The Big Train

« Reply #288 on: July 02, 2017, 03:18:59 PM »
So we are to assume you NEVER do anything that is illegal?  Also it's LEGAL in CO and now Nevada.  Maybe it's ok if you do it there?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 02, 2017, 03:30:03 PM »

Wacky, there is a pretty slippery slope from drinking too much beer during the week to becoming a deadbeat loser that drinks a case of Busch Light and a pint of Kentucky Deluxe every day while not being able to keep a job. If the "getting wasted on Wednesday" comment struck a chord with you, I would reevaluate a few things before you end up with a serious problem.
We all know who you were aiming at with that post because I'm an open book and share everything on this board. I'm in the best position of my life and have earned it by busting my ass. You can throw darts all you want, but I'm good. There's a lot of ppl out there who are good ppl getting wasted on a occasional Wednesday here and there. I don't feel bad about it when my company hosts free HH on a Wednesday every month to share their gratitude. I also don't hold myself above others like some do on this board. Most of the ppl who love weed, like lib, love to talk crap on others on this board. I think it's fair to say everyone on here has their own quirks.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:34:19 PM by WackyCat08 »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 02, 2017, 03:30:13 PM »
So we are to assume you NEVER do anything that is illegal?  Also it's LEGAL in CO and now Nevada.  Maybe it's ok if you do it there?

Stop responding to that ignorant dumbass. He's not worth your time.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 02, 2017, 03:33:06 PM »
 :lol: Ell, you have a kid now. I hope your seller doesn't come around your house to deal. That would be really sad. :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 02, 2017, 03:38:19 PM »
Getting gassed on a Wednesday is totally fine and so is smoking some pot.  Get a grip you guys

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 02, 2017, 03:44:44 PM »
I honestly don't have a problem with weed. Just wanted to see how many dumbasses responded. However, buying alcohol from a liquor store > having some rando dealer. I'd hope most were smart enough not to put their family in that type of situation.

The Big Train

« Reply #294 on: July 02, 2017, 03:49:03 PM »
Man just stop.  That's like saying an alcoholic parent is better than smoking weed.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 02, 2017, 03:52:29 PM »
I honestly don't have a problem with weed. Just wanted to see how many dumbasses responded. However, buying alcohol from a liquor store > having some rando dealer. I'd hope most were smart enough not to put their family in that type of situation.
Go back to the kickball thread and let the adults talk here.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 02, 2017, 03:52:48 PM »
Man just stop.  That's like saying an alcoholic parent is better than smoking weed.
One brings some strange dude into their house (drug dealer) vs the other guy going to purchase stuff legally. There's a major difference.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 02, 2017, 03:53:22 PM »
Go back to the kickball thread and let the adults talk here.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
We don't have a kickball thread. Drugs?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 02, 2017, 04:18:26 PM »
I think wackycat08 has made some very good points and laugh at all the losers he has bbs jujitsu'd itt
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 02, 2017, 04:30:11 PM »
Do you bring your dealer around your dog, lib? :frown: