Author Topic: Weed  (Read 62108 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Weed
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2016, 09:58:10 AM »
should probs have to pay back that welfare apartment thing he had while hooked on drugs?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2016, 09:59:16 AM »
Yeah, maybe you're right, I would assume that she knows eyes are on her at all times tho. Why do I have to hide it from everyone? :curse: Weed is pretty harmless, unless it's laced and you think you're going to be like that forever.  :curse: :shakesfist:

You don't have to hide it. You could post a video injecting marijuanas straight into your jugular and the police would never do anything about it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2016, 10:00:28 AM »
http://www.npr.org/2016/08/10/489509471/dea-rejects-attempt-to-loosen-federal-restrictions-on-marijuana?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160811

Lots of ppl were expecting something different from the DEA this go round.  Looks like Pharma, Alcohol, and Tobacco lobbies are still  :driving:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2016, 10:02:07 AM »
Libs and weed  :curse:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2016, 10:04:07 AM »
Yeah, maybe you're right, I would assume that she knows eyes are on her at all times tho. Why do I have to hide it from everyone? :curse: Weed is pretty harmless, unless it's laced and you think you're going to be like that forever.  :curse: :shakesfist:

You don't have to hide it. You could post a video injecting marijuanas straight into your jugular and the police would never do anything about it
Please post a video of you smoking pot in front of a cop and post the response here when you're done with the experiment. Can't wait!

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2016, 10:04:42 AM »
Wacky the hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2016, 10:07:44 AM »
should probs have to pay back that welfare apartment thing he had while hooked on drugs?
I smoke pot like twice a year, in a group setting. Never did it when I lived in the river market, so i'm good.  :gocho:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2016, 10:08:46 AM »

Please post a video of you smoking pot in front of a cop and post the response here when you're done with the experiment. Can't wait!

The kcmo police chief has said he wants legalization and it's basically decriminalized in the city.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2016, 10:10:23 AM »
Ok, go ahead and do it then.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2016, 10:11:25 AM »
Why?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2016, 10:12:04 AM »
Because you're so sure that you wouldn't get in trouble doing it. I think you're being extremely naive.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2016, 10:13:30 AM »
i mean alcohol is completely legal obviously but i would not go chug a beer in the street in front of a cop like a moron.* i don't get what you're asking here wackycat

*unless it was after the royals won the 2015 world series

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2016, 10:14:55 AM »
she should get in troubs imo.  like a stern talking to.  though given obombya's well documented history of jazz cigarette use, I can't imagine his words carry much weight,

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2016, 10:15:26 AM »
She was using her privilege. That's all i'm saying. Lib's acting like normal everyday ppl wouldn't get busted by a cop for doing an illegal act (on actual paper) in front of them.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2016, 10:15:53 AM »
Was malia smoking in front of a cop and they didn't do anything? I guess I missed that part  :dunno:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2016, 10:16:44 AM »
I don't believe anyone else would get in trouble for that. If anything, she's gotten far more trouble and attention than other kids would.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2016, 10:17:53 AM »
yes.  nobody has ever been busted for smoking weed at a music festival.  it would have been completely unprecedented.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2016, 10:20:17 AM »
I don't believe anyone else would get in trouble for that. If anything, she's gotten far more trouble and attention than other kids would.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/marijuana-arrests-2014_us_560978a7e4b0768126fe6506

POLICE ARRESTED SOMEONE FOR WEED POSSESSION EVERY 51 SECONDS IN 2014

Yeah, you're probably right.

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2016, 10:20:30 AM »
She was using her privilege. That's all i'm saying. Lib's acting like normal everyday ppl wouldn't get busted by a cop for doing an illegal act (on actual paper) in front of them.

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal.

KCPD patrol officers haven't given a crap about weed for years (provided it is small amounts).  They don't want to do the paperwork for it when there are more important things to do.

My brother and two friends got pulled over during a hot box session (this would have been 99-00ish).  The cops ended up taking their weed and were cracking jokes because one friend's weed was crap and the other's was good.  They ended up letting all three of them go while confiscating the weed.  I have a couple other friends with similar stories of giving up their weed and being told to GTFO by the cops. 

Now, Fort Worth will take your ass to jail for less than a gram if they feel like it because of the city's "zero tolerance" bullshit slogan.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2016, 10:22:08 AM »
Smoking pot and driving while doing it should be treated as a DUI. That's kind of a big deal to shun off, nardfrog.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2016, 10:23:59 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/marijuana-arrests-2014_us_560978a7e4b0768126fe6506

POLICE ARRESTED SOMEONE FOR WEED POSSESSION EVERY 51 SECONDS IN 2014

Yeah, you're probably right.

Oh, I guess I must have missed the part where the cops were just sitting there watching her smoke weed and she was blowing smoke right in their faces and everything.

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2016, 10:24:10 AM »
Smoking pot and driving while doing it should be treated as a DUI. That's kind of a big deal to shun off, nardfrog.

No, it shouldn't.

You must be a blast at social gatherings.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2016, 10:25:14 AM »
yes.  nobody has ever been busted for smoking weed at a music festival.  it would have been completely unprecedented.

People "busted" by a video camera? I would say you're probably correct

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2016, 10:26:32 AM »

No, it shouldn't.

You must be a blast at social gatherings.
I'm the life of the party, but I know what's legal and not legal IRL and don't make excuses for it, to make myself feel better about breaking the law.